Hide Away - Jun x Momo

Just Our Little Things - (Svtwice One Shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Main characters: Wen Junhui and Hirai Momo
Genre: Fluff, Friendship, School-life
Age rated:

 

"Jun!!!" 

A beautiful girl with blonde hair and nice proportion body, ran towards a guy whom she called 'Jun' earlier. Jun who felt tired after having a tough difficult basketball match, suddenly pulled his lips into a wide smile after he saw the girl whom screamed his name. 

My girl. She's so pretty with her cheerleader outfit and pom-pom on her both hands. And that ponytail hair which bouncing when she ran. So adorable and hot. Jun thought While smiling naughtily .

"Are you okay? Here, have some drinks." She handed him a bottle with cold water inside it. Jun smiled before he received the bottle and gulped all of the refreshing water inside it.

"Thanks Momo, you always know what I need." Jun said while patted the younger's head whom he called 'Momo'.

"Of course. You're my bestfriend since diapers though." said Momo, hands reached Jun's forehead to help him wipe his sweat. 

Jun could only forcing his smile. 

'Bestfriend', she always regard him as her bestfriend, nothing more. Whereas, I always claimed her as 'my girl.' Jun laughed bitterly inside his heart. 

I shouldn't expect more from her. You should be grateful that she still choosing you instead of many guys who's been trying to court her. That's what Jun always thought.

"It's okay, I can do this by myself. And beside, people will misunderstood us." Jun took the tissue from Momo's hand because if Momo keep wiping his sweat or doing any physical contact with him, it would drive Jun even crazier. 

But Momo on the other hands felt a bit disappointed. She just wanted to help Jun and there's nothing wrong with that. And beside, they're bestfriend and everybody knows that. Jun shouldn't be rejected her like that. That's what she thought. 

Suddenly, someone came and  interrupted their moments.

"Hey Jun, are you alright?" said the girl to Jun. 

"Oh hey Jieqiong. I'm fine. It's just a game though. Win or lose is common." Jun said while smiling to the girl in front of him. 

"Yeah. But you've been playing so cool. I'm impressed." The girl ruffled Jun's hair playfully. Jun just chuckled slightly. 

"Well, thank you then." He said shortly. 

Momo who saw Jun and his girl-friend interaction suddenly felt annoyed. She stood right beside Jun but the two were talking like there's nobody else beside them. 

Geez he's so annoying! At least introduce me to his friend first. Why did he acted like I wasn't there? Am I invisible to him? Momo yelled on her thought.

"Omo, you really drenched in sweat. Come here, let me help you to dry your hair." The Jieqiong girl took a mini towel from her bag and wipe Jun's hair with that towel. 

Momo felt her heart was burned and aching. She really hate the view in front of her now. She really hate that girl. Especially, she hate Jun who let that Jieqiong girl dried his hair with a towel, while when she tried to help him to wipe his forehead, he rejected her. 

Momo decided to runaway from that full of tension place and heading to the restroom for changing her outfit into an uniform. On the other hands, Jun felt shocked because he couldn't found Momo on his side. He suddenly felt so worried.

"I'm sorry Jieqiong-ah. We talk later because I should go now. Thanks for your mercy. Annyeong!"

Jun ran h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter