I Will Do Everything - Wonwoo x Mina

Just Our Little Things - (Svtwice One Shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Main Characters: Jeon Wonwoo and Myoui Mina

Genre: Fluff, Romance 

 

The 18 years old boy and 17 years old girl are running happily at the sea side while throwing a beaming white sand to each other. 

"Oppa, wait for me!" The younger screamed while running to chase the older.

"Nope, you have to chase me." The older said playfully while throwing the sand towards her. 

As the wind passed strongly that time, without the boy knowing, the sand got into the girl's eyes. The girl suddenly stopped herself from running.

"Wonwoo oppa! The sand got into my eyes. You're so mean." The girl yelled as she rubbing on her eyes while seated herself down on the sand. 

Jeon Wonwoo whom heard it suddenly felt panic. He turned himself to her then run over his beloved one rashly. After he reached her placed, he knelt down and checked her eyes.

"Are you okay? Mianhae Mina-ya." He removed her hand from her eyes, then blow her eyes gently. 

He kept blown his girl's eyes while the girl was busy staring at him. 

His slant sharp eyes, his pointed nose and its nostril, his thin upper lips and full lower lips, his sharp jawline, his wide chin, his high cheekbones, his deep voice, everything about him were so perfect for her. He had been her love, her guardian angel, since 12 years ago and he would always be.

"Better?"  asked Wonwoo while caressing her hair, still with his worried  face. The girl nodded and smiled.

"Great." He chuckled and kissed her both eyes, make the girl flustered.

"Oppa.. what are you doing?" She hit his chest slyly.

"What? I can't kiss these?" answered him while keep planting a small kiss on her eyes. Mina could only pout and gave in. 

"Oppa, do you love me?" Her sudden question suddenly stopped him from his action.

The man stared at the innocent girl in front him whom showing her uneasy face. 

What's wrong with her? Did something bothering her mind? Why she asked me this question? He thought.

He smiled lovingly at her and cupped her cheeks.

"What's with that sudden question? Of course I love you even from 12 years ago. You already know the answer." He caressed her cheek with his thumb.

"But why you never kiss me on the lips?" She murmured. 

Wonwoo whom heard it couldn't help himself from smiling. He really adore this beautiful innocent girl in front him. She's his world, his everything. She always made him wanna love her, cherish her, protect her and treasured her for the rest of his life.

"Look at me Mina-ya," He lifted her chin, so that they could look into each other.

"Do you remember 6 years ago, we ever played that one game and whoever lose the game, they should dig the ground to find the bottle which contain our wish we'd ever made?" 

Mina nodded her head slowly. 

"And who was the loser that time?" He asked.

"Uhh.. Me?" She said innocently, makes the man in front her nodded his head.

"And did you do your punishment or not?" 

The girl shook his head while grinning slyly. 

"Listen, I was the one who dig the ground and found it, pabo-ya. You should doing your responsibility instead of me."

Wonwoo hit her head lightly while chuckling. Mina on the other hand just blinked her eyes, not believing the truth she just heard. 

"And without you knowing, I read the wish you made. Do you remember what your wish was?" He pull Mina closer to him. 

" 'I wish Wonwoo oppa and I would get married in 10 years later and we'll having our beautiful first kiss on that day with everyone cheering on us' "
Said Wonwoo who's staring deep into Mina's eyes. 

Mina couldn't take it anymore. She hugged her boyfriend tight because she's feeling so touched by his action.

"Oppa, how could you remember every single of it? I even forget about it already." Mina asked as she part herself from Wonwoo's.

Wonwoo stood up and help his girl to stood up too. They walked hand in hand under the orange sky which showing that it's almost the time for sun to meet the sea. 

"I won't forget every single precious thing that ever happened to us." He said while her soft hand on his grip.

"Wonwoo oppa," 

Mina suddenly stopped themselves from walk. 

"Hmm?" Wonwoo turned himself at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter