Chapter 3

Collection of SNSD One-shots

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIy14j3VnL0&feature=share <-- Play this while reading if you want :)

 

Sooyoung let out a deep sigh as she stared into the starry night. She closed her eyes and she felt she cool night breeze blow against her, the rustling sounds of the grassy fields she was lying on. It was the perfect night for star gazing but there was one thing missing. A certain someone that wasn’t in her arms right now.

The annoying ringing of her phone ruined the once peaceful moment. She stared at the caller’s ID and contemplated to ignore the call but in the end she pressed the ‘accept’  button.

“Hello.” She said monotonously.

“Sooyoung! They know where you are and they’re coming for you, get out of there. I beg you..Please..” her best friend cried.

“I don’t..care..” Sooyoung cut the call. She switched off her phone and tossed it to her left. She yawned as she stretched. She let out another sigh as she ran her fingers through the grass.

 

 

“Your mission is simple. Kill Jessica Jung and you get the cash, got it?” Sooyoung caught the file that was thrown to her.

“Daughter of Jung Han Ming, founder of Jung enterprises? Why not kill the man instead? Sooyoung asked  as she opened the file and saw the picture of a blonde girl smiling at her.

“Killing her first will eliminate the chances of someone inheriting her company considering she’s an only child, after killing her then kill the man, got it?”

“Got it boss.” Sooyoung tucked the file under her arm and made her out of Taeyeon’s office.

 

-Flashback-

“Pssttt.” Sooyoung knocked softly onto the balcony door. The flung open and a blonde girl pulled her into the room.

“Are you out of your mind?!  Father could’ve caught you!”  Harsh whispering was heard.

“I doubt he would.” Sooyoung snorted as she pulled the blonde towards her bed, the both of them fell onto the bed with a soft ‘plop’ sounds.

“Our castle awaits us.” Sooyoung grinned dorkily as she pulled the covers of her head. Soft giggles were heard and her lover joined her in the bed.

Sooyoung yawned as she checked the alarm clock on the bedside table. “Half an hour to dawn.” Sooyoung frowned as she placed it back onto the table. She kissed her still sleeping lover on the forehead before making her way to the balcony.

“Sooyoungie!” Sooyoung heard her name being for excitedly for the umpteenth time that day.

“I want that puppy!” Jessica pointed to the toy puppy on display.

“Sure.” Sooyoung smiled and walked in the store. Her eyes widened as she saw the note stuck onto the toy dog. “Is there a problem youngie?” Jessica peeped over her shoulder.

“Ahaha”. Nope” Sooyoung hid the toy behind her back. “I’ll just go pay for it.” Sooyoung pointed towards the counter and speed walked there.

Sooyoung pressed the bell repeatedly until one of the employee’s came out from the store room. “Is this for sale?” She pushed the toy dog into the employee’s face.

“Nooooo..” The employee drawled with a blank face.

“Why not..Um Anne?” Sooyoung stared at the girl’s name tag.

“It’s for like um  display..” Anne examined her nails while chewing her bubble gum obnoxiously.  

Sooyoung’s right eye twitched in annoyance.

 

“Anne?!?!” Her co worker shouted in shock as she walked into the store room and found her co worker tied up and tears streaking down her face. Her co worker immediately untied her and removed her cloth that was stuffed in .

“S-s-she’s a m-m-mons-s-t-er..” Anne shakily lifted a finger and pointed towards             Sooyoung who was smiling at the sight of Jessica hugging her new toy.

“Hkah” Sooyoung coughed out some fried rice as Jessica’s hit her back repeatedly with her palm.

“Are you okay Youngie?” Jessica stared at her with sad eyes.

“Yeah” Sooyoung smiled half heartedly as she put another spoon of fried rice in .

“Is my cooking that bad?” Jessica pouted.

“NO! Of course not, I ate too much that’s why I choked.” Sooyoung winked.

“Is it good?” Jessica asked hopefully while holding the spatula.

“Scrumptious” Sooyoung smiled her brightest smile.

“Great! I’ll go make more knowing how much of a shikshin you are!” Jessica skipped merrily to the kitchen.

“Oh god.” Sooyoung softly whimpered as she stared at the fried rice in front of her.

“Good luck eating that.” She felt someone patting her on her shoulder.

“Thanks Mr.Jung.” Sooyoung took a sip of her water. She heard the man chuckling as he made his way into the living room.

Sooyoung felt her phone vibrate and opened the newly received text message. She bit her lip in worry as she read it.

Don’t get too close with them. I’m watching you.

-Taeyeon.

“Hellooo, may I take your coat?” Sooyoung smiled as she opened the door for Jessica to come in.

“I don’t have a coat you silly girl.” Jessica smiled as she walked into Sooyoung’s apartment.

The two of them chatted and laughed over dinner and finally settled down for a movie.

“Are you staying over?” Sooyoung placed her chin on Jessica’s shoulder.

“I don’t know..Do you want me to stay over?” Jessica teased.

“Yes pwease.”

“Alright then.” Jessica smiled and snuggled closer into Sooyoung’s back hug.

The two watched the whole movie in silence with occasional giggling from Jessica caused from Sooyoung’s burping.

“Sooyoungie?”

“Yeah?” Soooyoung stared at the movie credits.

“Do you love me?”

Sooyoung froze at that question.

“Well do you love me?” Sooyoung stared at Jessica.

Jessica blushed and looked down. “Well I’m starting too..”  She smiled.

“Same goes for me Sica-chu” Sooyoung kissed her head softly.

“Great! So how many kids do you want?” Jessica grinned.

“K-k-kid-s?” Sooyoung stammered.

“Mhmm, If you love me, you gotta marry me and I want lots of kids.” Jessica winked.

It was Sooyoung’s turn to blush.

Come over now.

-Sica baby.

Sooyoung re-read the message one more time  as she slammed her food on the onto the accelerate pedal. Jessica has never sent a text message without a heart or anything cheesy. Something was wrong.

“Sicaaa?” Sooyoung called as she held her gun in a tight grip. She clicked the light switch and the lights flickered on. She gasped as she saw the once neat living room in a mess, the sofa was ripped the coffee table was smashed and the walls were stained with blood.

“SICA” she panicked as she searched the whole house, there wasn’t a single person in the house, only stains of blood here and there.

“Mr. Jung...” She gulped as she saw the bloody mangled body of Jung Han Ming in his office. “Please be okay.”She muttered repeatedly as ran to Jessica’s room. She yanked the door open and tears formed at her eyes.

The gun dropped with a thud and Sooyoung hesitantly made her way to Jessica’s bloody body. She bit her lip as she stared at Jessica, warm blood was still oozing from Jessica’s wound.

“A shot to the heart..” Sooyoung mumbled as she stared at the hole in Jessica’s chest. “I’m sorry..” Sooyoung cried as she dropped onto the floor held Jessica in her arms.  Sooyoung sobbed as she said ‘I Love You’ over and over again. But no matter how many times she said it, Jessica wouldn’t be able to hear those words from her again nor will those words bring her love back to life.

-Flashback ends-

“You shouldn’t have fell in love with her.” Taeyeon stared at the dead of body Sooyoung.

“Falling in love with the target is the worst thing that can happen.” Taeyeon touched the T-shaped necklace on her neck softly.

 

A/N: Here's the soosica shot :) Its sort of a love traingle, Sunny is in love with Sooyoung and Sooyoung is in love with Jessica. But Sunny doesn't really come in the story a lot so , heh :P And Taeyeon killed Sooyoung for a reason. Taeyeon knew Sooyoung had fell in love with Jessica and when Jessica died, Sooyoung was heartbroken. Taeyeon killed Sooyoung to relieve her of her pain but uses the fact of her falling in love with the target as an excuse to kill Sooyoung. In a way, Taeyeon's being a good friend and doesn't want Sooyoung to suffer like she did. And yes, the 'T' on Taeyeon's necklace means Tiffany. Tiffany was Taeyeon's target when Taeyeon was still an asassin, Tiffany was killed by another asassin. In short, Taeyeon fell in love with Tiffany and didn't have the guts to kill her, just like Sooyoung. Taeyeon's father was the leader of the asassin organization and after he passed away, Taeyeon took over. So she doesn't kill people now, only the asassins who fail to do their missions.

Longest author's note. EVER. heh. thanks for reading and subscribing everyone! :)