Speak For Yourself

A Small Moment

Someone was beating on the door. The shouts in between the knocking sounded like Namjoon.

"We're awake!" Yoongi called.

"Speak for yourself." Hoseok was looking at him, one eye open, the other closed and squished into his pillow. 

"I do believe it's time to practice."

Hoseok buried his face into Yoongi's shoulder. They had fallen asleep together, Hoseok's laptop pushed to the edge of the bed.

They had slept side by side before, and it didn't feel wrong or promiscuous. It didn't feel that way last night either. It felt normal, natural; but just a bit more warm and comforting. 

Hoseok took Yoongi's face into his hands. "I need you to act like a normal human being today."

Yoongi frowned. "I am the epitome of a normal human being."

"You're not. But that's okay, it almost makes you even cuter." Hoseok put his hand on top of Yoongi's head a ruffled his hair.

Yoongi batted his hand away. "Ah, seriously? I'm older than you."

Hoseok smiled playfully. "That does not deplete your overwhelming cuteness."

Yoongi twisted up his face into an exaggerated frown, and pulled the covers off of him, getting of of the bed. Hoseok scrambled for the covers and wrapped himself into a cocoon of linen. "And now I am cold, thank you very much."

Yoongi chuckled to himself as he went into the bathroom to shower.