Love is Hurt

OUR PROMISE (troublemaker version)

 

HYUNSEUNG POV

 

I entered the classroom with a feeling of chaos, my body feels so weak, I crying too much, such a crybaby although I’m man for God’s sake.

 

I sat at my desk, Hyoyeon already come, her face looked so pale, I'm too lazy to ask about her problem, and preferred sitting quietly is the best I could do Now.

 

suddenly Hyoyeon's phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo, MWO ...!!!...I'll be there now..!! " she said in panic tone, she Immediately  picking up her bag and wanted to go, but I quickly grabbed her hand, she turned to look at me, tears began to roll down her cheeks.

"What happened ..??" I asked, worried

Hyoyeon looked at me sadly.

"my brother .. he  is critical right now .... " SHe said stuttered, then ran away, I frozed for a moment, then immediately took my bag and ran after her.

"Yaa ...!, HYoyeon, wait.. I joined .. " I exclaim, while chasing her, Hyoyeon stopped, then waiting for me, we jointly ran to the hospital.

 

somehow I can felt the bad feeling,  my heart can’t stop pounding.

 

When we got in the hospital, we headed to a room, and see Hyoyeon's parents who was waiting outside the room.

 

Hyoyeon rushed toward her mother who was crying.

"Eomma ...?, Eotteohke ..she was okay..??" asked Hyoyeon panicked, her mother just quiet and continued her cry.

"she was still unconscious, doctors and nurses are trying now .. we could only pray " said her father then hugging Hyoyeon’s mother

 

Hyoyeon looked limp, she immediately sat down on one bench, closed her eyes.

I looked at her, there is sadness in my heart and i didn't know why.

 

"You want a drink..??.. "I said quietly, Hyoyeon just nodded, her eyes looked empty.

I rushed off to find a drink machine,  I silent for a long time in there,

Is her sister will be fine...?? It seems her sister in serious ill.

 

...and I don’t know why.. but.. my mind bring me to Hyuna, her face pictured in my mind

I quickly shook my head.

 

"Andwae .. forget her ..Hyunseung you can forget him " I whispered to myself, I immediately bought some cold drinks and go to the spatial

but Hyoyeon, her parents, not in there again

"maybe they're in that room" i said

I step my feet slowly toward the room, every step I made, was also my heartbeat going faster and faster, tightness slowly fulfilling my chest.

 

somehow, getting closer to that room, more and more I felt the fear growing in my heart, I paused in front the door, I stared at it hesisted, but soon my hand reach out and knocked the door, I push the door carefully, Yeah, right..!! three of them was inside, I immediately closed the door again and approached them, I want to offer the drink, when my eyes caught a glimpse who was lying in bed.

 

I was petrified silence, all drinks in my hand fell away,  my knees buckled, everyone sees me curiousty, but I don't care.

 

my heart was pounding even louder, the tightness more strongly pressed against my chest, suddenly I can't breathe normally and my eyes can't blinked at the figure who was closing his eyes front me.

 

I felt weak and fell on my knees on the floor.

"Hyuna .." I hissed in disbelief, Hyoyeon looked at me stunned, also her parents.

 

I stood limpily,  my mind were blank, I approached the bed slowly, looked at the figure a girl I loved,her breath look so weak

"Hyuna .." I whispered again, tears dripping slowly on my cheeks."Wae ...!" I asked, my heart ached, i can't take my breathe as well.

 

"are you know Hyuna..??" asked Hyoyeon, stunned, suddenly her eyes  widened

"Do you ..??" she asked again, incredulously, I nodded weakly, Hyoyeon looked at me in disbelief but soon turned it into compassion

"She never told you..heh .. she always told me about you, she said she was happy because of someone" Hyoyeon said quietly, staring at Hyuna’s face who still closes her eyes.

I just silent didn't answer her question.

Hyoyeon and his parents decided to gives me times with Hyuna.

 

I sat on a chair beside her,my hand holding her hand gently, it felt my hand trembling in fear.

"Wae, Hyuna.. why you didn't tell me .. ?? why made me hate you..?? why made me try to forget about you..?? why..??" I asked bitterly,

 

I bit my lips, my heart so hurt, I let the tears roll on my cheeks

 

"I don't believe, you cover it all, Why you don't believe me, I really love you ... I will stay whenever .. waiting for you ..and stay with you ... " I whispered painfully,

 

this sense of oppressive against my chest, seemed killing me slowly.

Her hands were very cold, her face was pale, she's so skinny,

I kept holding her hand, and promised with myself

 

I don't care my heart is hurt and I will cried more, I will keep together with her, always beside her and I will stay with her forever, I will survive just for her.

 

I'll be with you forever