THIS IS OUR PROMISE..

OUR PROMISE (troublemaker version)

 

HYUNSEUNG POV

 

2 weeks already since that day, Hyuna always come to me during the lunch break.

and actually, I'm pretty happy with our afternoon rituals, because honestly I did’t have many friend in my school.

 

Well.. but its not like I haven’t any friend,  because I'm pretty close with Kim Hyoyeon my seatmate, but still it feels so different, if I’m with Hyuna, I feel more happy and can laugh without even thinking about my perfect image.

 

"Yahh..Jang Hyunseung..don’t spazzing out like that..”  Hyoyeon whispered at me, I sighed in arrogance.

“You disturb me" I said irritably,

Hyoyeon just smiled, then f-cuz her attention towards jungmin sonsaengnim who gave us his precious lesson infront class.

 

I sighed softly when looking at the clock..I’m late for 20 minutes

Hyuna .. is she in the lake already..?

 

OH MY GOD…!!!  Jungmin sonsaengnim…when he will out and disappeared from our class ..?????.

 

"Okay, class..!! don't forget your duty, created essay about hospital in english, 12 pages, and gave it to me..remember NEXT WEEK "said jungmin sonsaengnim then leaving the classroom.

 

"Yaa..!! Hyunseung-a, would have a lunch together ..??" Hyoyeon asked while cleaning her desk, I shook my head.

"Sorry, already have an appointment" I answered quickly, then ran out leaving Hyoyeon who could only shake her head.

 

I ran as fast as I could toward the lake.. is she still waiting for me..??,

I stop my steps when I reached the lake, my eyes immediately caught Hyuna’s figured who was lying on the grass.

 

I walked towards her and Immediately take a seat next to her.

"Hyuna .." I called softly, but she still closed her eyes.. is she sleeping..??? Hemm ..maybe she were tired when waiting for me, I just smiled saw her sleeping face..so cute.

My eyes turned to the lunch box beside her, we always ate our lunch together, and her cooking is pretty delicious.

 

I laid my body beside her and turn around to facing her.

"Hemm .. it was weird .. ahhh is she wearing make up..??? heavy..!!! "I thought in surprise.

she doesn’t usually wearing makeup like this, even as thick like this... ahh.. don't mind hyunseung.. you are so naive.

I smiled and without my conscious my hand already caressed her milky cheek.

Hyuna squirming, causing me to pulled my hand back.

 

Hyuna slowly began to opened her eyes, she looked at me for a moment, then closed her eyes again ..

 I chuckled to see her reaction.

 

“….”

Suddenly she opened her eyes widened then immediately sat up in shocked.

 

"OPPA ...!" she cried out still surprise, I just laugh.

"Your reaction actually as slow as hell .." I said amused, Hyuna  immediately facepalmed herself, she looked so panic.

"oppa, are you see my face while I’m sleeping ..I'd definitely ugly" she said annoyed

"Ani ... you're beautiful when sleeping .." I teased

"I'm not a kid oppa..don’t need to lie" she pouted

"Oh yes .. thats true but .. why you wearing that thick make up ..??" I asked and grin.

 

Hyuna was stunned by my question.. but soon she chuckled nervously.

 

"N-never mind ..I just want to wear make up..the idols often wearing makeup right..???.. are you didn’t see me..my face is well suited to be an idol right..??? " she said try to made a joke.

 

I just nodded..then we fell silence, busy with our own thoughts,

 

a few moments I just glanced at Hyuna, for some reason she looks very calm today.

 

"are you skipped your class again today..??" I asked, trying to break the silence and awkward atmosphere between me and her.

"Ne ..??"

"are you skipped you class ..??, I always felt curious, you always visit me without wearing a school uniform.." I asked carefully.

"Ani ..I’m in home schooling oppa..I’m forgot to tell you" she said quietly, I nod.. I really didn't know anything about her.

 

All I know about her is her name, I don't know where is she lives, with whom, and is she has friend or not..???

"Oppa ...!" she says softly, I turned to her.

"I love you.." she said gently, suddenly I felt my cheeks was burning heard thos three words, I looked at her then smiled.

"I like you too .." I said nervously, and pulled her into my embrace, Hyuna smiled back, she leaned her head on my chest.

 

"Hyuna.. I like you .. "I repeated again, She looked up at me and smiled gently.

 

"I love you Oppa .." she whispered softly, I nodded

"Ne ..I think I love you too ..are you know this, You succeed to make me fall in love with you .. " I replied, and kissed her hair.

"Promise me ..you never  leave me alone .. and let's get to know each other .." I whispered to her, she stunned for a moment, until she finally nodded her head.

"I promise .. I will not leave you alone Oppa ..!!!.and please don't leave me too"

 

THIS IS OUR PROMISE

 

I'll send one chapter again