Chapter 4

OUR PROMISE (troublemaker version)

 

Hyunseung pov

 

I was pacing around the lake, who knows how many times I do that,I glanced at my watch, 1: 30 pm already, I even skipped my class again today.

"hyuna .. where are you ..??" I asked, annoyed,

ifs he didn't come today ..   why are she didn't call me ..??

I picked up my phone, and tried to called her .. but still.. I don’t got the answer from her, How many times I called but she never answered, or at least send a message.

I kicked the tree infront me Frustrated,.

 

"... What are you doing?" I don’t need to looked at who is that,  because I know it was Hyoyeon.

 

"Why are you here, ..??" I asked her, while narrowing my eyes looked at her, why the smart and diligently girl like her tried to skipped her fave class.

"Never mind, i just try to calm myself .." she replied with lethargic voice, then sat on the grass,

I stared at her for a moment, but finally shrugged and take a seat beside her

.

"breakup ..??" I guessed,  Hyoyeon smiled bitterly but shook her head.

"Last night something happen ..haaahhh ..I could not see her like that .. I can’t stand it.." she said quietly, but it just like she is talking at herself.

 

"what happened..who is ‘her’??"

"my little sister .. don’t know how many times, she became like that, its always happen but still, I can't see her like that..my heart sick everytime I looked at her pale face"said Hyoyeon.

 

sister..??,

so he had a younger sister..??,

is her sister was sick ..??.

 

“…”

"your brother..ehm is she sick ..??" I ask carefully, Hyoyeon just nodded.

"Now she's in the third grade, junior high school, she said, she wanted to enter this school.. I don’t know why..but….lately she always look so happy and excited, dad and mom are happy to see her like that,and… me too " I can see the smile of sadness on Hyoyeon’s face.

"But ...why is she became very weak last night .. " Hyoyeon asked, her eyes was teary.

I just silent beside her.

 

Suddenly Hyoyeon’s phone rang, she quickly answer that call.

"Yeoboseyo .. eomma ne .. ah ne .. I'll be there right now .. " Hyoyeon hung up her phone, then turned to me.

"Hyunseung-a , I'm gotta go now, my sister is wake up now, meonjeo khalkeyo .. "  she said then ran away,  I just staring at her back until she were disappeared from my sight

 

"her sister,  in  junior high school.. hemm.. same as Hyuna... ahhhh.. Hyuna.. where are you..++ " I said irritably, as I remember about Hyuna who not kept her promise.

 

".." I grumbled .. I feel so angry, why is she didn't keep her promise..??

 

I hate people who do not fulfill her promise .. I really hate that.

 

 

 

It had been eight days Hyuna not come to see me, but for some reason I always patiently waiting for her in the lake

but she never come.. Why did is she can’t keep her promise... how dare..!!

 

"are You going home ..??" I asked, hyoyeon just nodded, and walked out

lately she's always come home quickly, she said she wanted to take care of her sister.

 

########

 

I stared at the water in the lake, absolutely no rippling, then slowly looked at the tree, my eyes went widen as capturing a figure that was sitting in the tree.

 

"Hyuna..? "I said in disbelief, hyuna just smiled, then jump down from the tree, she slowly approached me.

"oppa, how are you ..??' she asked softly, I was silent for a while staring at her face, she looked very thin and pale.

But remember about few days ago, about she didn't come and she didn’t keep her promise, causing my anger is more be my priority than the feeling about how much I missed her, and that just makes me almost crazy.

"Why did you come ..??" I asked coldly, hyuna still smiling sweetly as usual.

"Go away..!! I don't want to see you .. I don’t need you.. I hate people who can't keep their promises " I said sharply

Hyuna’s face Immediately changes when I said that.

"I'm sorry oppa ... I .."

"Don't come closer ...!" I yelled loudly,

Hyuna stopped her steps , tears slowly trickled down her cheeks.

"Oppa .. I can explain .. "

"Never mind ..don't you dare to see me again ...,are you more happy to appear and disappear as you want..??"I asked sarcastically, and when I’m about to leave, . Hyuna quickly grabbed my hand, then she fell on her knees infront me.

"Oppa .. mianhae .. I don't mean to forget my promises.. I ..I really miss you .. " she said hoarsely ..

ahhh she cry now.. why my chest feels so heavy to breath, I don't want to see her crying because of me… but ... I don't wanna she playing again with my heart anymore .

"Let me go .. you don't have to crying in front of me ..I do not want to believe again all the things you say..!!!" I said sarcastically, pulled back my hands, and left her who still crying, my heart is hurt now.

How could she do this to me, after all I gave to her, after I say that I love her.. why ..??

 

HYUNSEUNG POV

 

I looked at Hyuna coldly , she came again today, This times become the third time she came, try to apologized to me, But.. you know, I do not want to forgive him.. I don’t want after she made a jokes with my love.

"oppa .. today, please..let me speak with you, can you see I beg you .. " she pleaded.

I looked at  her pale face,somehow… this time she didn't cry or smile like usual, her face was flat and without expression

what's wrong with her..??

 

"May I ..??" she asked, interrupting my thoughts,I sighed softly.

"What you want to talk.. I think.. there's nothing we need to talk again " I replied coldly, Hyuna shook her head.

"listen to me please ... only this time..oppa,..at least…. the last time.. I beg you please listen to me " I was stunned to hear her words, why did she say 'last'.??, is she felt tired of begging and want to leave me..?? for sure..???Thinking about that just make ​​me look at her sharply.

"What you want to say ..??" I asked nervously, I can felt my heart starts beating so fast, waiting for her words.

Hyuna sighed heavily, then holding my hands, now I didn’t push him.

"Oppa .. mianhae ..I did not mean to made you mad at me like This, I know.. you hate me now ..but I still want to see you .. " she paused, this time the tears roll down her cheeks, I just stared at her face in silent.

"..I… maybe ..ehm.. This is will be the last time I visited you .. " she said.

.. I can felt in my heart like thousand knives stabbed through my chest as I heard her words

“…”

"I'll go away oppa ...I just want to ..see you… maybe for the last time, touch you, listen your voice e ... " she sob.. my heart ached, to see her tears, Just causing me to almost let my tears out  in front her too.

"I not sure.. after this I can see you again,..I'm sorry Oppa...I'm so bad.. I break our promises, but...trust me .. I really wanna be with you, but I don't have that power ...forget me after this...Oppa..and please…. be happy " her  body was shaking now,I just silent, stiffly, it seems even to swallow or breath..I can't.

 

 

 

"Why... ..why did you leave me "I whispered hoarsely, Hyuna looked down.

"You know I love you right ...????, you want to leave me..after I fell in love with you.. how can you .. !!” I said disbelief.

"I'm so sorry .. I never do everything as good as I thought .." she sobbed.

"I..  i don't wanna without you .. I can't if you were not here wth me .. how am I supposed to do..??.. Don't go ..  Don't leave me alone, I'm sorry..i'm so sorry..i'm promise.. !!, I'm not going to mad with you again .. so.. don't leave me ..  how can I forget you .. I need you Hyuna.. I need you .. " now tears are dripping my cheeks, Hyuna pull her hands, and sighing, she covered her face with her hands, her body was shaking, she cried again.

"Mianhae Oppa .. please forget me.. my heart sick if  you don't forget  about me .. I just want you happy..Oppa,  I’m sorry... " she said bitterly, and then turned to leave me, but I grabbed her and hugged her from behind.

"Why are you so bad like this..??don’t go..Please ...I beg you..what the hell is your reasons that you want to leave me..?? you said you loved me ..!!"

"..."

"if you want to go far ..I will in here waiting for you.. until you come back to me..I will stay here.. , I want to hear your voice, hug you again, and love you again ..I want to protect you ..please.. Don't asked me to forget about you ..Don't ..because I can’t "I sobbed and kissed her hairs.tears streamed down my cheeks.

my heart so sick .. hurt like hell

Hyuna release my arms and turn around to facing me, she wiped my tears then slowly leaned closer and kissed my lips gently.. she looked at me with those eyes..the hurt eyes.

"Thank you for loving me oppa...I'm happy ..so happy .. but  we should face this, we are over.. let's end the story of us..Don't mention my name again ..and please…hate myself again ....Don't love me anymore ...and forget me .. "she said trying to be strong.. I stared at her disbelief.

 

"you are so bad..bad girl ...."I whispered, then let out a bitter laugh, I looked into her face, I love her, all I give is love and she replied was Good bye.. how could her..???I shook my head slowly and turn my eyes away.

 

"Goodbye" I said, I can felt the strong pain at my chest as I said those words, I turn my body and when I’m about to leave, she called my name.

 

"Oppa.!!" I stopped without even looked at her, disappointment is more haunting me now.

 

"I love you ..I love you forever .. "She said, just to causing my heart feels shattered at that moment and broke into million piece.

I slowly looked at her face in disappointment.

 

"I do not believe you.. I don't trust your words anymore ..I will never believe it again ...." I said hoarsely, then leave her.

I stop at my feets as I know she can’t looked at me again, I heard her sobbing voice, I sighed and leaned my body against the wall , more tears trickled down on my cheeks,

I couldn't stop crying, sense of disappointment fill my heart.

 

"Everything just  a LIE... ... ... .... I can’t believe you anymore"

 

IS THIS THE END ...??


tbc