Our Promise chapter 1

OUR PROMISE (troublemaker version)

 

 HYUNSEUNG POV

 

I can love you forever although you not in here beside me… 

 

24 Desember 2012

 

HyunSeung POV

 

"Oppa .. I .. I love you .. " I turned around and saw Unfamiliar girl who look down at her feet blushing, in front of me.

"Mian .. but I’m taken" I answered and then left, I sighed

 

today is christmas day ...it’s was already six times I got a love confession like that.

I stopped my steps as I realized, I was in the lake behind my school.

Slowly I lifted my head, looked at the sky, and insert my hands into my jacket pocket.

 

"Hyuna.., you see I'm still popular...of course you know how handsome I am..ahh…how are you in  there..?? are you fine ...?? already 3 years after you left ..I've kept our promise right..??..haaahh ..I miss you..I really missing you ..are you missed me ..??"  I whispered softly, continued to see at the blue sky, a smile appear on my lips.

"Kim Hyuna ... I miss you"

 

*FLASHBACK START*

 

24 Desember 2009

 

"Hyunseung oppw would you be my boyfriend..??? I really like you.."  I smiled to see the girl who looked at me with hopeness and her hands shaking as she gave me a box of chocolates.

 

"Mian ... I hate that sweet taste .. anyway.. I'm not sure I can like you too, I’m really sorry" I replied sweetly

that girl's face suddenly turned pale, she looked at me with teary eyes and no need for other second that girl already ran away leaving me, I chuckled.

 

"Again .. and again .. ckckck, this is already the 7th time today .."

 Suddenly I heard someone mumbled, I turned around to find the source, and my eyes caught an figure whom was sitting in the tree behind me, my eyes went widen in surprise, that girl jumped down from that tree, enough to causing my heart seemed to go jump with her at the same time.

 

how could that girl jumped from that tree... and that tree such a very high tree.

"You .. are you a stalker ..??" I asked, still unable remove my shock expression from my face, that gilr chuckled, and walked towards me.

"Ne ... it's fun to see them say 'I love you oppa..would you be my boyfriend 'ckckcck..such a stupid girls, hemmm.... are they didn't know you are mine... " she said. 

 

Cihh .. again and again she said that words, I don’t know since when This girl always thinks  that I'm her, we even didn’t know each other.

 

"are you a mongkey ..??... every time I see you, you always in there..above that tree .. "I said irritably, again that girl laughed.

"So my oppa, are you remembered my habit now.. are you already start to like me .aww..so sweet. " she teased, I just looked at her and pouted.

This Girl incredible narcissist.

 

"Never mind.. I'm too lazy just to talking with you ..and This lake is my private place just for My rest,  Can't you not play in here "I said as I get annoyed

That girl laughed again..is she really loved to laugh ..? strange.. weird..O.O

 

"Since when this lake is yours oppa, I thought this lake is belongs to this school .. " she replied with a mocking smile ..

"Yaa ..! what is your name ..? What grade, I'm not your oppa, I'm still in the first grade how could be i'm your oppa.., BTW…why are you not wearing our uniform ..??" I asked and glared at her,that boy just silent staring at me,and then coughed.. huh..just a fake cough

 

"Cihh .. oppa.. you are naïve one ..I am not a student in here.. besides I was still in junior high school...isn’t that obviously I called you with oppa.. " she answered with a little pout, I smirked.

 

"YAAHHH.. kid..!! what the hell you doing in here, You sneaked in here didn’t you..??, listen kid..This is a elite school ..you shouldn’t enter or play around in here....this school is not a playground…understand...!!! " that girl just shrugged, and listen to my nagging.

 

"Hemm .. this is weird ... in front all the gilrs, oppa always acting so cool ..so mysterious and so charming  but… actually.. you really love to nagging, didn’t you oppa..??? .. hehehe ... " she giggled, I sighed and try to hold my upset.

 

This little girl ... arrrgghhhh.

 

"I had told you before I'm very lazy to just talk with you ...can you just leave me alone, because I want to sleep right NOW .. and you go home ..!! you definitely not go to your school today..are you skipped your class…ckckckck such a little bastard.. " I said then I laid my back on the green grass, I immediately closed my eyes.

"I'm so tired, and now I have to see her in here almost everyday " I grumbled before falling in my dreamland.

 

I don’t know..how long I fall asleep, when I opened my eyes ..it was late afternoon.

haah I skipped my class again today, but.. who cares..?? my mother is the head of the Foundation and owner of this school,nobody would dare to make me get bad grades just because of skip one or two class, BTW.. I always be number one in my class..

so I don’t care about them.

 

" already awake oppa ..??" 

 

 I immediately sat up in shock as hear that voice, I turn my face and saw that girl, my mouthed opened in surprise, she is still  in here,  even… now she was laying next to me.

 

"YOU..!!!!" I yelled at her, she followed me to sat up and smiled at me, show me her pretty smiles *snap..what the hell are you thinking Jang Hyunseung*.

“What are you Doing kid..!!” I asked in annoyed tone, she pouted.

 

"I’m waiting for you my oppa ..you're mine..so I shouldn’t leave you in here alone, what if those girls you.. and actually.. I'm scared.. hyung being eaten by a bear or at least the alligator from that lake " she replied innocently, I shook my head in disbelief.

 

Is she crazy or what..??  bear and crocodile..??? in this place ..??..seriously..???

 

"You are so weird ..., hey ..btw I didn’t know your name little girl .. "I asked, that girl’s smiles widened as I asked her name.

 

"Hyuna..Kim Hyuna.. " she replied excitedly, I smiled look at how cute her.

 

"and your old ..??" I asked again

 

"I was one year younger than you oppa"

 

"Ooohh ..  are you know my name..??" Hyuna nodded and smiled.

 

"of course....!!, Jang hyunseung ..you're name is Jang hyunseung, I told you earlier..Oppa is my lover so impossible I don't know your name oppa..hihihi " she giggled.

 

I immediately hit her head playfully, Hyuna touched her head and looked at me, then made a cute face.

 

" since when are you be my lover ..??" I said try to sounds irritated, actually this girl look so interesting for the first but now.. I like to talk with her

 

"Since you born oppa.." she replied firmly, causing me to unable to hold my laugh again when heard her cute answer.

 

"Yaa ...! Oppa where the funny part of that ..?? "asked Hyuna irritated, and pouted again.

 

I immediately stopped and pursed my lips even though I want to laugh even harder.

 

"Nothing ..." I replied, Hyuna frowned and shot me with her suspicious look,

 

buts he quickly replace it with a sweet smile.

"oppa .., are you believe in 'destiny' .. I thought I believed that when I see you .. " she said, still smiling, I just chuckled.

 

"yahh...You really love me don’t you ..??" I asked, Hyuna quickly nodded.

 

"Ne ...Oppa niga jaeil Joha..I like you the best.." she replied and continued smiling, I smiled back and ruffled her hair.

 

"well…alright .. I’m not accept your heart now, yet..so starting from tomorrow you'll have to continued meet  me in here,  in break time.. and let me see, are you can make me falling in love with you .. "I said sweetly.

 

Hyuna looked at me for awhile then soon she chuckled and nodded.

 

"Ne ... hehehe ...Oppa ... just relax.. I will meet you every day..until You can falling with me and love me back ... " she answered cheerfully, I chuckled,

 

then lifted my pinky finger to her.

 

"Promise .."

 

"Ne .. promise ..Kim Hyuna made a promised " she said and wrapped her pinky finger into mine, I smiled and ruffled her hair.

 

THIS IS THE BEGIN…OUR PROMISE 

 

 

 

helloooo... HANA in here.. and I bring the chapter.. because Our Author.. my pretty eonni already hiatus and leave me alone in here..Q___Q, Hope you enjoy this chapter, don't forget to comments and subcribe