Three

Doggy Wash

"Baekhyun I need your dog."

Junmyeon bluntly asked his best friend as the latter opened the door, still rubbing sleep from his eyes.

"Junmyeon what the hell," yawning while taking in the other, "it's bloody 9am on a Saturday morning, let a man sleep."

With that, Baekhyun attempted to slam the door in his friends face but Junmyeon was quicker and promptly stuck his foot out to stop him.

"Baekhyun please, I'll bring him back as soon as I'm done. Promise. Not a piece of fur out place."

Junmyeon begged the younger giving him a pleading look. Looking at his friend, Baekhyun sighed and relented, opening the door for the other to enter.

"Fine, but why do you even want Mocha? You hate dogs."

Junmyeon rushed into the house and headed straight for Mocha's leash, while frantically yelling out a response.

"I don't hate dogs. I dislike dogs. Or rather, I dislike your dog in particular, but that's besides the point. I need him for something." 

Having located the leash, Junmyeon then went on to open the glass sliding door that led to the yard, where Mocha was already waiting, pawing at the glass and tail wagging at the sight of a visitor. Opening the door, Junmyeon skillfully stepped out of the way as a bounding bundle of fluff ran in and catching sight of the leash, immediately plopped his bottom on the floor, tongue lolling out. 

"Make sure my dog comes back alive Junmyeon." Baekhyun yelled out already on his way back to his bedroom to get a few more hours of sleep in.

"And don't come back until after 12 because I won't be answering the door for you again!"

With that, the younger male closed his door while Junmyeon clipped on the leash and proceeded make his way out of the house with an over-excited dog attached to the other end. Locking the front door behind him, Junmyeon reached for his phone to check for nth time that the Dog Wash was open that day.

"Well Mocha," Junmyeon spoke to the white fluffball infront of him, "you better make a good wingman". 

Hearing his name, Mocha only turned his head back to face the dark-haired male, and cocked his head to the side. 

"Let's get going then".

~~~

The sound of the glass sliding door opening made Jongdae look up from his computer screen to greet the customer.

"Hi, what can we do for you tod-" but as he caught sight of the duo which walked up to him, his face split into a massive grin.

"Well, well, look whose back again. I'll admit it took you longer than I thought, it's been about a week, I thought you'd be running back here after the first 4".

Junmyeon chose to ignore the smirking receptionists and instead cleared his throat and asked,

"Is uh, is Yixing in today?" avoiding eye contact with Jongdae as best as he could. Realising he sounded to obvious in his intentions he hastily went back to fix what he'd said.

"Not that I want to see him but I mean I- I mean Baekhyun, my friend, yes, my friend Baekhyun, prefers it if Yixing works with Mocha." the stuttering male managed to spit out. 

"Ah yes, so where is Baekhyun today? Or did you volunteer to come for this 'spontaneous' visit?" Jongdae questioned the other.

"No! No, nothing like that. Um, Baekhyun is uh, Baekhyun is...," Junmyeon racked his brain for an excuse while Jongdae waited expectantly for an answer, "Baekhyun...Baekhyun caught a cold! Yeah, so uh, he caught a cold and wanted me to bring Mocha to get another bath because uh yesterday he rolled in a puddle of mud. Yeah..." he drifted off lamely.

The dark-haired receptionist snorted in response, glancing at the gleaming white coat of the happy dog by Junmyeon's side.

"That was a lame excuse and you know it," he replied to Junmyeon, raising his eyebrows, clearly bemused by the whole situation.

"Lucky for you, Yixing does happen to be in today, he should be finished with his other client in a bit, you can sit down over there while waiting."

Giving Jongdae his thanks, Junmyeon headed over to the closest chair and sank down into it, wiping away his cold sweat that had broken out from the 'interrogation' of the dark-haired receptionist. Sighing, glad that the hurdle of Jongdae had been passed, he was too exhausted already from his short encounter to even push away the excited dog who had placed his head on Junmyeons knee, and distractedly, started to pat the dog's head while zoning out to his surroundings.

~~~

The sound of chattering growing closer shook Junmyeon out of his daze and the approaching sounds of footsteps plus pitpats of a dog could be heard. He turned to face the sound and was met with the sight of Yixing conversing excitedly with another male. As the other male laughed and held onto Yixing's arm, Junmyeon felt jealousy bubble up inside of him as he sized up the stranger. 

The male had a petite form, slight shoulders and stood shorter than Yixing by a few inches. He was attractive with large, round eyes adorned with long eyelashes and a small. button nose. His hair was dyed a light-brown and styled in a messy, bed hair style, meaning to look effortless but Junmyeon internally scoffed and wagered that the shorty spent a good portion of his morning styling it 'just perfectly'. Doesn't even look good, Junmyeon thought, trying to convince himself that the other male wasn't in the slightest good-looking and that Yixing might think so too. Junmyeon leant closer to the two as they approached, hoping to hear what they were conversing about that had Yixing so happy, when he was crushed to realise they were speaking in Mandarin. 

"再见." Yixing smiled at the other as he began to head to the exit.

"拜拜啦!" the slight male cheerily replied as he waved and exited with his dog padding along next to him. 

Frustrated that he could only understand their goodbyes to each other, Junmyeon felt his jealousy level peaking, and Jongdae chuckled as he saw the daggers Junmyeon was shooting at the departing males back.

"Yixing!" Jongdae called to the Chinese male who was watching his client leave, turned to face his friend.

"Yeah?"

"Your next client is here. Guess who came around again!" Jongdae motioned towards the waiting male who was still staring at the departing male with a frown on his face.

Yixing felt a small smile form on his face as he saw who his next client was. Approaching Junmyeon, he tapped on his shoulder as the other was still distracted, not realising the other had come over to him.

"Junmyeon-ssi, it's nice to see you again! What can I do for you today?"

Startled at the sudden voice of the Chinese beauty so close to him, he did a double take as he realised how close the other was - or rather how close Junmyeon thought they were which was merely a normal talking distance between two people.

"H-hi Yixing-ssi, nice to see you too. Uh..um, right yes, Baekhyun wanted Mocha to have another bath this time," 

the nervous wreck of Junmyeon managed to get out, while stumbling a bit as he hurriedly stood to greet the other. 

Laughing at the others clumsiness, Yixing just nodded, 

"sure, I can get Mocha done in about an hour. You can just come back at around about that time then?" 

Fidgeting Junmyeon looked down at his toes as he mumbled something,

"Sorry?" Yixing asked confused, "what was that? I didn't quite catch it?"

"iwaswonderingificouldcomeintoo" Junmyeon quickly mumbled again.

Jongdae tried to control his laughter at Junmyeon, as he had grasped onto what the other seemed to be asking the Chinese male. Taking a deep breath, he looked up from the floor and focused on Yixing's ear, so he didn't have to look into the dark, mesmerising orbs of his. 

"I was wondering if I could come in too," Junmyeon quietly asked, this time more slowly. Understanding pooled across Yixing's face and he let out a soft smile,

"Of course you can. I'm sure Mocha would like that too, wouldn't you?" Yixing responded, as he bent down to scratch the aforementioned dog on the head. 

"uh..um, thanks, it's just that uh..yeah I don't have anything else to do, and um it's better than walking around for an hour...doing nothing...," Junmyeon lamely rambled on. Chuckling, Yixing just smiled in response,

"Don't worry, one of my other clients likes to come in as well. Actually, he was the one who just left if you saw him. Anyway, let's head in now so we can start." 

The raven-haired male turned away, heading to the room and Junmyeon followed behind, nerves kicking in again. Before they reached the room though, Jongdae shouted out from reception.

"Oh wait Yixing! Come back here for a minute, I forgot I had to ask you something!" 

"Oh ok," Yixing called back, "I'll be right there".

Turning to the duo waiting, he motioned to a door, obviously leading to the room where they were to go in.

"Just wait in here while I go speak to Jongdae, it will only take a minute." 

Junmyeon nodded in response and Yixing headed back to see Jongdae as Junmyeon guided Mocha into the room, finding a chair in the corner to sit in. He glanced around the room in interest as he waited for Yixing to return.

~~~

"Yeah, Jongdae, what did you need me for?" Yixing asked confused as he entered the reception again.

Jongdae montioned for him to come closer, and the other complied, confusion growing by the minute.

"Right so, here's what you do." the receptionist softly instructed the Chinese.

"What I do? What are you talking about?" Yixing questioned the other, not sure what the other was referring to.

"Yah, just listen. It will help you. I promise." 

Still confused, Yixing just nodded waiting for Jongdae to explain himself.

"Alright so," Jongdae began, his eyes twinkling with mischief, "first, when you start up the bath, make sure you fold your t-shirt sleeves up so that your whole arms are exposed ok." 

"Why would I do tha-"

"then," Jongdae continued, cutting Yixing off, "when you're carrying out the shampoo and all those other things, make sure to 'accidentally' drop one on the ground. Go to pick it up, but when you do, make sure your is facing him ok? And stick it right out, like RIGHT out."

"yah Jongdae, what are you talking about!" The Chinese exclaimed, a bright red blush making its way up his neck and to his cheeks.

Jongdae just grinned and continued on.

"When you get Mocha, don't walk him up like you usually do, pick him up and place him in the bath instead. BUT, when you do, make sure to moan, not not groan Yixing, moan to make it seem like Mocha is really heavy ok."

Yixing was by now a complete, blushing mess, and couldn't bear to meet the receptionists eyes. 

"Then while you're washing his dog, try to look really concentrated and bite your lip ok? Oh and I guess while you're at it, your lips too maybe, or have your tongue out at some point." 

"Jongd-" but again Yixing's protest was cut off.

"THEN for the most important part," Jongdae stared into Yixing's eyes, and the Chinese male started becoming even more nervous at the seriousness in his friends voice,

"when you're hosing Mocha down, make sure to accidentally get yourself wet too. And I don't mean a few small drops ok Yixing, I mean. Get. Wet. Soak your shirt so that it's drenched. Thankgod the employees shirt is white, who knew it would come in handy?"

Jongdae finished his 'lesson' and smiled smugly at the bewildered male infront of him, who could only gape at him in disbelief.

"Well, wouldn't want to keep Junmyeon waiting. Better hurry on in there!" Jongdae cheerfully smiled at him

Yixing just turned away, still in disbelief at what Jongdae had apparently meant to 'ask' him, not knowing what to make of it.

"Make sure to do everything I said!" the receptionist added in again.

After a few more moments, Yixing began heading towards the room, not having any other options that to do so with his mind running at a million miles a minute. As his hand reached the doornob he heard a faint, but very audible "Fighting!" half shouted, half whisphered from the reception. Cold sweat breaking out, Yixing turned the knob entered the room where Junmyeon sat, with his face in his hands, eyes darting to the raven-haired male as he came into the room. 

'Oh god'  Yixing thought, 'I shouldn't have let on to Jongdae that I found Junmyeon cute'.

~~~

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi all,

ANDDDDD I'M BACK! Yes I have finally updated, with an actual chapter this time, and oh god this was the longest I wrote (which isn't actually that long for a lot of people but I mean compared to what I wrote previously). I hope you all enjoyed this, and uh, like the 'developments' which are sure to come in the next few chapters. Please upvote, comment, subscribe, the whole schbang, anything and everything is appreciated. Hopefully I'll write the next chapter to this soon. (oh yeah btw this chapter has not been edited SO SORRY IF THERE'S A WHOLE BUNCH OF MISTAKES i just wanted to get it out and post it because it's been so long).

~ shelly7