Their plan >.

Forgetting you [Book 2]

Chat Group Name:

Armyyy X iKONICSSSS

Members: 

Chloe, Kennie, Regine, Denise, Melofie, Shi Jin

D: Ayo kids. I'm coming to visit y'all.

R: I'm going too.

C: Wait what rly? :D

K: If you're going to come to our school, then... Ignore if you hear people call us errm... Korean names. The cher wanted it.

M: ;-; Your teacher hv a prob wif ur name?

C: You realise we could choose...

M: Well, we could choose if we wanted it or not. I chose to get one.

SJ: And I'm the only one who hv a perma korean name ;-;

M: At least your eng name is freakin JIN. I mean like, your parents THAT lazy dat they just name u aft ur middle name?

SJ: Wateva ;-;

K: O ya btw you guys said you hv BTS's no.? We somehow hv it too... But how?

D: idk. idk. idk.

C: How do you not kno ;-;

R: Hmm idk. We al oso hv iKON's and VIXX's anyways...

K: YA  BUT HOW.

M: We all dk as well. There's no point in asking.

D: Melofie uses more common sense than y'all now a days.

K: AYOOO NO.

C: I dun even hv common sense

R: Wow you had no common sense since we were in pri until now. I remember now ;-;

C: ;-; It's you who gave me the nickname Newton...

R: Because it fits u. 

K: LOL.

D: We gtg. Baibaiiii

R: Ya baiii

K: Byee

C: Bai ;-;

M: Bye happy dreamin abt Ken and N and Jin.

SJ: Ya. Bye.

~

"Are we really going to keep it from the 4?" Regine asked Denise. The 2 ended up in the same university and were room mates.

"Duh. We're going to that school to help them. Help them remember their baes." Denise said.

"But aren't we just going to tell them right away?" Regine asked.

"They won't get anything. They'll think were crazy. ALTHOUGH I'm their unnie..." Denise said.

"And, it'll hurt Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and Hongbin's hearts to see their girls so clueless..." Denise said.

-Flashback-

"Umm... Denise ya can you help us do something?" Jimin asked, sighing. 

"Umm... okay... But what?" Denise asked.

"Can you and Regine transfer to the 4 girls' school and help them remember us? Especially their baes." Junhoe said and Regine nearly wanted to kill him.

"YAH! OUR CURRENT SCHOOL IS HARD TO GET! WHY WOULD I MISS THIS CHANCE?!" Regine asked Junhoe and Junhoe pouted and showed his puppy eyes.

"Pleaseee~ Please please please? I promise to do anything you want my rere! PLEASE~" Junhoe begged and Regine smirked.

"Even if I tell you to jump of a building?" Regine asked and Junhoe's eyes widened.

"Yah! Not that! I-"

"Just shut up." Regine said and nodded.

"How about you?" Seokjin asked his bae.

"It took away my fangirling time... Now you want to take away my fangirling time again?" Denise asked, annoyed.

"People say that school is hard to get in but the 4 of them got in without needing to study properly..." Hoseok said.

"Wait, what do you mean not needing to study properly...?" Denise asked.

"They didn't even study. Was up playing minecraft." Hongbin said.

"Okay." The 2 girls immediately said.

"Umm.. Thanks so much you 2... We owe you big time." Jungkook said.

"Also, help me pass the 4 this..." Taehyung said and passed Denise a bag.

"Umm... okay..." Denise said and Regine looked at Junhoe.

"You said anything..." Regine said with a smirk.

"Y-yah... I don't mean that." Junhoe said and Regine rolled her eyes.

"KOO JUNHOE! I'M NOT THAT DIRTY MINDED!" Regine yelled and hit Junhoe.

"Okay, then what you want?" Junhoe asked.

"I wanted to ask you... Can you help me kill Taehyung?" Regine asked.

"KWON SUN YOUNG! I'M YOUR HYUNG AND JUNHOE'S HYUNG! HE CAN'T DO THAT!" Taehyung yelled immediately.

"Woah... Chill... I'm just trying to check if you're alright ya..." Regine pouted and Junhoe could not help but laugh at Regine. 

"Koo. Jun. Hoe." Regine said, trying to sound threatening.

"Doesn't work on me~" Junhoe joked.

"Fine." Regine said and pretended to ignore Junhoe.

"Wow. She's ignoring you now. Good job, hyung." Chanwoo said and Junhoe pouted.

"Yah! Jung Chanwoo!" Junhoe groaned.

"The only people you can get help from is Kennie and Chloe since they're closer to her. Sadly, you can't call them." Hoseok said, making Jungkook and Taehyung nearly in tears.

"How the did we get in this situation anyways?" Seokjin asked as he felt like Denise was trying to kill him with just her eyes.

"KIM. SEOK. JIN." Denise shouted.

"What?" Seokjin asked innocently. Denise looked away as well, making everyone laugh.

"Anyways, we've got to go. We'll see you boys soon." Regine said and pulled Denise out the room.

-End Of Flashback-

"They love them too much..." Regine said.

"Problem is, they don't have the least bit of memory with the boys." Denise said and Regine nodded.

"Poor them." Regine said.

"No, poor us. They can meet the girls themselves but... They want us to do it." Denise said and Regine laughed.

"True. I feel mean but, their fault for not asking Hoseok and the others." Regine said and Denise agreed.

"Anyways, pack up. We're leaving this Sunday." Denise said...

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, how's the story? Are y'all enjoying it? Sry ik I'm a bad author. I need to add more Jungine as well because I used to write them lovey dovey and then hardly write abt real Jungine moments. So here's a tiny bit. Thanks y'all for reading and I apolgise for my mistakes and errorrrrssssssssss...

^_^