New Girl

Forgetting you [Book 2]

"I swear to  god that if you do another PDA in here, I'm going to murder you." Kennie said to Regine but she shrugged it off.

"I heard Riona is moving out and another girl is coming in I forgot her name." Denise said as she quickly searched who it was.

"Her name's Dior or something I don't know." Denise said.

"DIOR?! Like Dior Ler or what." Kennie asked.

"I think so." Denise said and Kennie and Chloe started laughing. 

"The really?!" Chloe asked.

"Yeah." Denise said.

"Dory is gonna have a ing good time here..." Kennie smirked.

"DORY?!" Regine freaked out.

"It's just a nickname..." Kennie smiled as Riona came into the dorm and slowly packed her items without looking at the girls.

"Denise what did you do?" Chloe asked as Denise shrugged.

"Told the teacher she cheated." Denise proudly said.

"I did not cheat." Riona defended.

*Flashback*

"Ugh I don't know what's the ing  answer..." Riona cursed  as she looked to her right a bit. Denise- who was sitting behind- saw Riona's eyes looking at the girl's paper.

"ing finally..." Denise smiled.

After the legit exam, Denise went up to the teacher and told her about Riona,causing Riona to be sent to principal's office and move to another dorm.

*End Of Flashback*

"You did cheat. You could have randomly written an answer but you didn't. Your eyes went straight to the right." Denise said as Riona looked at the girls.

"Who do you believe,Denise or me?" Riona grumbled.

"Well apparently I'd choose Denise because I know  you're a ." Qin Xi walked into the room and said, making Riona go blank.

"Denise." Kennie said.

"I don't know."

"Same with Chloe."

"And majority wins." Denise smirked as Riona rolled her eyes and got her items out.

"Wasn't hard to tell y'all hated me." Riona rolled her eyes as she followed the teacher out the room.

"LOL." Denise said as a girl bowed.

"Annyeong haseyo-" The girl,more or less Dior, bowed and she nearly cursed.

"You THAT surprised to see me?" Kennie asked and Dior shrugged.

"Introducing- Yeah I'm not introducing these 2 idiots you already know . Umm this is Denise and this is Qin Xi." Kennie introduced.

"Hi."

"Hey." 

Dior waved and and placed the luggage by her new bed. 

"You know who Riona have been replaced with?" Chloe asked.

"Who?" Dior asked back.

"You." Kennie smiled and Dior nearly fell.

"Oh my god are you serious?!" Dior asked and Kennie nodded.

"Felicia,Celine,Karlyn so and so is here so, you can ignore us." Kennie smiled as Dior nodded and unpacked her stuff before heading out.

"Okay anyways,y'all I'm going to call Seokjin for a second ya~ BRB." Denise said and she went out.

"Okay umm anyways,y'all want to comfort Rio later?" Chloe asked as Kennie shrugged.

"I'm going to be out with gals tonight." Kennie said.

"Same." Regine said and Chleo sighed.

"Well how about Qin Xi?" Chloe asked.

"I'm going with Denise." Qin Xi sad and Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Okay y'all idiots not coming?" Chloe asked.

"Uhh yeah sorry Mrs Jeon!" Kennie said and Chloe facepalmed herself before walking out the room.

"I'll be going." Kennie said and headed towards the place where Dior went. Qin Xi went out the room to see Denise still on the phone.

"Unnie?" Qin Xi called as Denise quickly did a 'want-signal'. Qin Xi stood outside and waited for Denise to end the call before turning back to Qin Xi.

"Yeah?" Denise asked.

"You said you were bringing me out." Qin Xi said and Denise shrugged.

"Well yeah but I got to settle something at the bands' place." Denise said and Qin Xi bit her lips.

"Maybe I'll get you to know Hongbin,let's go." Denise said as the 2 went off.

-

"Oh please I think it's a blessing now because she isn't going to bother you over your Denise friend." Karlyn said and Kennie nodded.

"True but I'm scared that she might hear." Felicia said.

"Or would you like Dior back I'll put Riona with some es. Rachelle is ing suffering there." Kennie asked.

"That would be a great idea no one is sabo no one." Dior said.

"Well then Dior should go tell." Celine said.

"Oi what the ."  Dior pouted and the girls laughed.

"Dior is Dory like 100%." Kennie said and the girls laughed more.

"And is mayonnaise going to contribute?" Celine asked and Naomi shrugged.

"What should we do now?" Naomi asked.

"Truth or Dare?" Felicia suggested and the girls just- agreed.

"Okay,let's see.. Dory! Truth or dare?" Karlyn asked.

"Umm truth." Dior gulped.

"Do you love Jimin?" Kennie asked.

"OMG stop asking me that!" Dior freaked out.

"You can date him. No one is stopping you. I have his number." Kennie said.

"Wait are you serious this time?" Felicia asked.

"I don't know how I just have the group members' numbers." Kennie said.

"Dory,say dare this once." Karlyn smirked.

"Agh fine. Dare." Dior randomly said.

"I dare you to use curry's phone and talk to Jimin." Karlyn said and Dior facepalmed herself and Kennie had already clicked the call button.

*On The Call*

J: Annyeong rara?

D: Umm I'm not Kennie...

J: Ahhh who are you?

D: Kennie's friend that everybody ships me with you.

J: Oh you must be that Dory girl or something.

D: Wait how do you know about my name Dory?

J: I just do. Anyways, hi.

D: Hai.

-background-

Others: DORY! TALK TO HIM PROPERLY!

J: Who was that?

D: My friends...

J: Okay wow. Umm sorry yah Dior-ssi I have to go dance practise now I'll probably ask Kennie for your number and we'll talk later okay?

D: Sure. Thanks bye~

J: Byeee~

*End Call*

"That was such a lame convo." Kennie said.

"Well I DID talk to him." Dior protested.

"It's a Saturday so Kennie are you free for a sleepover? I heard Riona is going back so-"

"YES MY BED MY PRECIOUS BED YAY!" Dior smiled.

"Rachelle is sleeping with Dior so Kennie you can sleep with someone or just- Yeah." Karlyn said.

"I don't know..." Kennie said.

"Or you can have another option which is get pull out the underbeds." Naomi said.

"Mayo are you sleeping here?" Kennie asked.

"Yeah duh." Naomi said as there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Celine said and Riona came in and she packed the things she unpacked.

"What are you doing." Felicia asked.

"Well, Dior is moving back here and Rachelle is going to the other side. Apparently the maids helped Dior." Riona said as a guard sent Dior's items in and left.

"Okay so Karlyn you can kill bother Dior again?" Kennie asked and Karlyn nodded.

"Epic yay~" Karlyn said.

"Okay so Rachelle can help Kennie get her stuff up here." Dior said as Kennie called Rachelle and asked her.

"Okay,I swear tonight we're going to have the best night like EVER." Karlyn said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR YEARS WORSE IS EXAMS ARE RIGHT COMING BYE.

OMG AND WINGS

 

BIGHIT IM HAVING EXAMS AND YOU DECIDE TO DROP NEWS ABOUT THEIR NEW COMBACK GGYDXUSJWHBDGH

 

JIN'S VOICE

TAEHYUNG'S VOICE

JIMIN'S VOICE-

AGH

 

HELP

 

IDNHJ3W2EDBCEFEDHJ IM JIMINED S  BABDDDBDBDBBADDDDDDDDD THE PAST DAYS BYE