I hate you I love you

Forgetting you [Book 2]

"Koo Junhoe stop being a hoe and get here!" Regine yelled into her phone. 

"Noona you okay?" Chanwoo asked Regine.

"Yeah- wait no. Koo Junhoe he ing-" Regine stopped mid sentence thinking about Junhoe being dared to go on a date with another girl and kept it a secret.

"Who is the hoe that said that dare?" Regine asked.

"Umm June hyung said the dare and when Jinhwan hyung spinned the bottle it landed on June hyung." Chanwoo said.

"Well that." Regine said and went out her room.

"Oh and by the way Chanwoo, help me call Kennie and Chloe." Regine said before walking out.

"Okay..." Chanwoo said and called Chloe and Kennie on his phone.

"Yeoboseyo? Umm Chanwoo?" Kennie answered.

"Umm noona who are you with?" Chanwoo asked.

"Umm what umm Chanwoo why- I'm with Chloe?" Kennie said

"Can you 2 come to Regine's house she umm asked me to ask you to come umm..." Chanwoo said.

"Okay. sure. We're on our way. And how do  you have- Oh right nevermind. Bye!" Kennie said and ended the call. 

-

"What did Chanwoo say?" Chloe asked.

"Umm... We need to go to Regine's house now." Kennie said.

"Why?" Chloe asked.

"I don't know." Kennie said and the 2 girls started walking to Regine's house.

-

"Chanwoo ya you done with the call?" Regine asked.

"Yes..." Chanwoo said.

"Great. Thanks so much." Regine said and smiled a fake smile.

"That doesn't work noona." Chanwoo said.

"Okay whatever." Regine said and the doorbell rang. The 2 ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Hi hoes." Regine said.

"Yah! Hi and umm why'de you call us here?" Kennie asked.

"I don't know. Oh waiyt I do oops. Anyways what do you want to drink I need to clear the fridge before my sister steals the drinks." Regine asked changing the topic.

"Umm... Coke for me?" Kennie said.

"Sprite." Chloe said. Chanwoo just turned the television on an turned it to the idols channel.

"Chanwoo are you staying here?" Kennie joked, making Chanwoo blush.

"N-no! I just umm... Noona asked me to make myself home so I uhh..." Chanwoo was blushing really hard.

"Ya don't freak out I was just kidding." Kennie said.

"Okay..." Chanwoo said and Regine came out with the drinks.

"Okay so why exactly did you tell us to come here?" Regine asked.

"I uhh... Fine. Koo Junhoe went on a date secretly with a and god he kept it from me. It was a dare. And he said  the dare, Jinhwan spun the bottle and it landed on Jun- I mean hoe himself. Therefore the hoe has to go on a date." Regine grumbled.

"And..?" 

"And he's going to be dead." Regine said.

"Okay, Wow. HARSH..." Kennie said.

"What so ever not like Taehyung ever cheated on you right if not you won't- Oops I uhh..." Regine blurted and shut he rmouth.

"What? The I'm not even..." 

"Nevermind forget what I said about that." Regine smiled.

"Regine, I think you brain has a probllem today." Chloe said.

"Yah! Then how about you? Your brain always has a problem!" Regine said and the doorbell rang.

"Y'all shut up okay." Regine said and everyone shut up and pretended to be watching the television. Regine opened the door and rolled her eyes at who it was.

"What do you want hoe." Regine said.

"Sorry cutie I got dared to..." Junhoe said and he peeked into the house to see Chanwoo, Kennie and Chloe.

"Y-yah can I go inside and pick up the kid? We have practise today so..."

"No." Regine firmly said. Chanwoo heard that and facepalmed himself. There was no dance practise today and Junhoe was just using that as an excuse so Chanwoo would not do anything or say anything to Regine.

"Hyung, there isn't any practise today." Chanwoo shouted from inside.

"Yah you little brat I-" Regine pushed Junhoe firmly on the shoulders.

"Yah! Please cutie... Forgive me~" Junhoe begged.

"No means no okay." Regine said and was about to close the door when Junhoe stopped it.

"Yah! Just leave already okay?!" Regine yelled. Junhoe hugged Regine (why do I feel so).

"Saranghae, Sun Young-ssi. Mianhae..." Junhoe said, making Regine blush. She quickly hid her red face and pushed Junhoe away.

"Go away I don't want to see you." Regine said in a low voice.

"But cutie you're just going to ignore such a beautiful face?" Junhoe asked.

"Beautiful my foot. Now just go." Regine said and saw Junhoe walking away with a dissapointed pout. Regine shut the door and a letter slipped from the small gap under the door. Regine picked it up. 

To: My Beautiful CutiePie~

From: I'm such a beautiful guy *sass*

Regine laughed at the letter and read the inside.

To my beautiful cutiepie,

I love you okay that date was so boring just a girl squeezing my arm wanting to make me do couple stuff.

You know very well I only <3 youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Yes you only (RIP my hand ;-;)

I know you probably hate me now so this is just an explanation letter (doesn't seem like it, i know)

And...

I (don't) hate you

I (do) love you

I (don't) hate that I want you~

Maybe I'll sing that in my beautiful sassy voice and you'll melttt~

Saranghae~ My beautiful cutiepie~

Loveeeeeeeee <3,

You're beautiful boyfriend. *Sassss*

With lots of loveeeeeeeeeeeee

You idiot... Regine thought and opened the door to see Junhoe standing out there, smiling.

"I hate you." Regine said.

"You love me." Junhoe said.

"Nope. I hate you." Regine said.

"Love." Junhoe said.

"Hate." Regine said.

"You hate that you love me. How about that? With a large heart!" Junhoe said childishly.

"Okay fine, you sassy thing. And come in." Regine said and the 2 went in.

"Wow hyung! Your new girl friend?" Chanwoo asked. Junhoe glared at him and Regine pushed Junhoe onto the sofa.

"Yah! It hurt! Cutie!" Junhoe pouted.

"Hyung you look really ugly." Chanwoo said.

"As if. I'm so beautiful." Junhoe said and acted sassy.

"Stop acting sassy the whole room is full of your sass now." Regine said.

"Even you honey agrees!" Chanwoo said.

"Yah! Jung Chanwoo!" Junhoe yelled.

-

 

 

 

A/N

Hope you enjoyed this chapter of Regine and JunHOE. >.<

It took me forever to think of how to make a new chap and I was like "Should I get Jinhwan?" but then since Chanwoo that cutieeee and he's my biassss in iKON so... Here...

And god...

Okey enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 

BTW anyone who's too lazy to read this on AFF can read on wattpad the 1st story I hv to slowly transfer story 2 to wattpad later.

And I have a story based on BTS MV theories but it's opposite gender

and features my bestest friends/squadddd

Ily pedos so much especially dat pedo Emmaline Leong who's been rly pedo lately.

AHAHHAHAHAH bai no one will even read  this