Squad Sleepover

Forgetting you [Book 2]

One note before I start the story:

This isn't the squadddd ok at least not the whole squad is this.

K let's frkin start i gtg sleep soon.

Oh yeah btw Happy bday Chen.

KKK  IBTRSTART.

-

There was a pillow fight in the dorm...

"Yah my squishy!" Dior freaked out and tried to get back her squishy from Karlyn.

"OH MY GAHD WHATA YOU-" Kennie said and quickly ran towards Karlyn and poked Dior's Cafe De N squishy before Dior claimed it back.

"Okay anyways I'm so done with pillow fights what do you want to do?" Rachelle asked.

"Well maybe Dior can call Jimin again-" Kennie said and her phone immediately showed a message from Jimin.

*Kennie's phone*

J: Umm Kennieeeeee could you send me your friend's number?

K: W r u

J: In my room...

K: Taehyung?

J: Yeah he's room mates with me so-

K: K can I skype you and...

J: Okay okay wait... I'm free now

K: YAY! Okay incoming call~!

Kennie quickly skyped Jimin on her laptop and Jimin answered it... Duh...

"What's this narrator doing she's doing a bad job."

OKAY MELOFIE I GET IT WHY ARE YOU WATCHING ME NARRATE GOD THANKS.

"Well please continue..."

THANK YOU. BACK TO THE STORY.

"Yeoboseyo!" Jimin said.

okay wait the minute I typed Jimin Park Jimin's part in butterfly played I can't- THAT MOCHI-

"Continue."

WELL MEL OMG- IM SO DONE

I'LL CONTINUE OKok...

"Yah Park Jimin why are you skyping my-"

"Shut up." Jimin said and smiled back at the camera. (Well, that's it, I'm done with this mochi.)

"Okay anyways we should play Truth or Dare or something." Naomi said and Kennie bit her lips and nodded.

"Umm Jimin- oppa... and V op-oppa are you going to play with us?" Karlyn asked.

"Yeah but WAIT I'm going to get Jungkook." Taehyung said and Karlyn cheered.

"Okay. Jiminie, truth or dare?" Kennie asked.

"Hmm... Dare." Jimin answered confidently.

"I dare you to wake Min Yoongi." Rachelle smirked and Jimin's eyes widened.

"B-but he'll kill me!" Jimin said as Jungkook came in.

"Who will kill you,hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"We dared Jimin to wake Yoongi up." Kennie said.

"GO HYUNG! YOU CAN DO IT!" Jungkook cheered.

"Yah! Uhh Jungkook bring the- Yeah thanks... Y'all embrace my cuteness!" Jimin joked.

"Hurry yah!" Taehyung said as the 3 boys slowly entered Yoongi's room and turned the lights on. Not awake. Jimin pounced on top of Yoongi and smiled.

"Hyung!" Jimin said and Yoongi woke up and glared at Jimin.

"Yah Park Jimin!" Yoongi grumbled and the girls started laughing so hard.

"You actually did it omg LOL!" Rachelle said while laughing and Yoongi looked at the computer and waved.

"Hai." Yoongi said and went back to sleep.

"Uhh hyung you're supposed to be awake." Jimin said.

"You better get out before I kill you." Yoongi said and the 3 boys ran out.

Because, really, dumb ways to die kpop edition: #69 Wake Min Suga Up

Okay anyways

"Hyung I pray for you!" Jungkook joked and Jimin pouted.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin grumbled as they returned to Jimin's room.

"Taehyung, truth or dare?" Naomi asked. Kennie's eyes widened and she glared at Naomi, hoping Naomi knew what she meant.

"Umm dare... But please no dumb ways to die." Taehyung gulped.

"I dare you to do something cute." Naomi said and Kennie got up and stood by the door.

"I'm running if it's too cute." Kennie said and Taehyung sighed before  starting to act cute in saatori accent (idk how to spell k)

"Oh my gahd OMG!" Kennie fangirled and Taehyung giggled.

"It's really a dream come true to know that I have your numbers..." Kennie smiled.

"Well... to be honest-"

"Yah shut up this isn't the time!" Jungkook said while clamping his hand over Jimin's mouth, causing the girls to laugh all over again.

"Uhh yeah I got to go I'll call you next time bye!" Jimin said and the boys waved before Jimin quickly ended the call. The girls laughed while thinking about the stupif things that happened.(Didn't write.)

-

"Uhh yeah I got to go I'll call you next time bye!" Jimin said and he quickly ended the call. Namjoon knocked and entered.

"Yah why did I hear girls?" Namjoon asked.

"Uhh it's nothing hyung." Jungkook said.

"You sure? I heard lots of laughing." Namjoon said.

"Yeah really there's no girls what so ever." Taehyung said and Namjoon shrugged before exiting. The boys laughed.

"And this is why you never wake up Yoongi hyung." Jungkook teased,making Jimin pout .

-

(Ok 1 note. I can't fkin update a lot now Bcs I didnt study and next week exams are starting. LEE HONGBIN'S BIRTHDAY? EXAMS. PARK JIMIN'S BDAY? WELL FKIN EXAMS. WOW. 2 BIASES IN A ROW. WHO DID THIS TO ME WHOOOOOOO (ok let me chill I'm typing this in the bus anyways.) ONOOOOO I CANT UPDATE AND THE HOCERBOARD OIS COMING IN 69 DAYS LATER! (Sry my typung dks) ANYWAYS BYEEEEE)