Park Jiminie (Yet Again)

Forgetting you [Book 2]

"Hyung! Just try it!" Jungkook said while holding up a pink maid costume.

"NO WAY! We have a fansign later and how am I going to face ARMYs?!" Jimin freaked out. 

"Then you can change when we're there." Bobby said and Jimin glared at him.

"But later we're going to Music Core to watch VIXX! How do I go then?" Jimin freaked out even more.

"God Jimin... Just change back before coming!" Hyuk sighed.

"We'll see y'all at Music Core. Bye!" N said as VIXX got out the mansion to their practise room.

"You're wearing that at the fansign later. It's a deal." Jin said and Jimin pouted.

"But-"

"No but you'll look cute!" J-hope cut off Jimin.

"I won't look cute! I'm just going to be shipped with Kookie and Yoongi hyung and Taetae again!" Jimin freaked out and Suga glared at him.

"Yah shut up." Suga yelled.

"Oops, sorry hyung. But that's ARMYs for you I didn't make up a yoonmin ships our cute ARMYs made up those fanfics... >.<" Jimin whined.

"Wouldn't hurt if you acted sassy." Junhoe said randomly.

"That doesn't make any sense, hyung..." Chanwoo said and got slapped on the forehead by Junhoe.

"Shut up and we're going. Don't you want to see your crush?" Junhoe asked, making Chanwoo pout.

"Fine! Bye hyungs Junhoe hyung and I'll be going! We'll see you soon!" Chanwoo said and Junhoe and Chanwoo left the house.

"Namjoon hyung-"

"Just wear it. I wore that sailor moon costume." Rapmon cut off Jimin's beg.

"Park Jimin, is it really hard to just wear a costume? ARMYs already say that you're beautiful and cute but of course I'm more beautiful and cute anyways, since ARMYs love your face so much, you should just do it. For  them." Jin reasoned and Jimin looked at V.

"Help." Jimin mumbled.

"Just wear it..." V said.

(I'm using stage names because... idk y)

"Fine! I'll wear it!" Jimin sighed, making the 11 boys left cheer.

-

"Jimin just get out here." Suga grumbled as Jimin walked tiny steps out the cubicle.

"There. You're done. Now go out there and greet ARMYs." Suga said and pushed Jimin.

"B-but... Don't you think they'll laugh at me?!" Jimin freaked out.

"You look cute, hyung. So just go!" Jungkook whispered. Jimin went out and ARMYs, especially Jimin stans, screamed their lungs out.

"OMG OPPA! YOU'RE SO CUTE!"

"JIMINIEEE SARANGHAE!"

"JIMIN YOU BEAUTIFUL THING!"

Jimin could only smile awkwardly and take a seat. He quickly grabbed the microphone and looked at Suga, who just glared at him. Jimin could only sigh into the microphone, making ARMYs scream again.

"S-saranghae ARMY~ And thanks for coming... I feel so embarrased agh Jeon Kookie... Blame it on him next time..." Jimin softly said, making ARMYs all squeal and giggle. Jimin was scanning the crowd and spotted Denise, Regine, Kennie, Qin Xi, Chloe, Carmel and Riona with Junhoe and Chanwoo. Jimin immediately turned to V and shook him.

"Yes Miss Park?" V joked.

"No time for teasing. I saw the girls." Jimin immediately said as V's eye caught Kennie.

"You'e quite a smart for a cutie like you, Noona~" Jungkook said to Jimin and Jimin facepalmed himself.

Thank god you girls came... Chanwoo and Junhoe's main reason to not be lazy... Jimin thought and Junhoe waved. Jimin looked away and saw Chanwoo laughing.

-

"Yah! Don't laugh at me you maknae!" Junhoe said and slapped Chanwoo's arm.

"S-sorry hyung but I umm... IT'S SO FUNNY YOU GOT REJECTED!" Chanwoo said and Junhoe felt someone glaring.

"Regine, are you freaking serious..." Carmel said while doing a facepalm.

"Oops hyung made his bae mad!" Chanwoo teased and Junhoe glared at Chanwoo.

"R-Regine... I umm... I'm don't even have a girlfriend and Chanwoo meant Taetae hyung I waved to him..." Junhoe said but everything came out wrong without him realising.

"If you don't have a girlfriend then what am I? A potato?" Regine asked, making the rest laugh, except Junhoe. 

"Oops umm I mean I don't have another girlfriend only you..." Junhoe said.

"Yah umm hyung don't crash your ship~" Chanwoo teased and Junhoe sighed.

"Mianhae Regine~" Junhoe said with puppy eyes. Regine just shrugged.

"Just shut up..." Regine said and looked away.

"Sarcastic relationship goals." Carmel said.

"And how is Regine dating Junhoe?" Chloe asked and Carmel shrugged.

"I don't know. These 2 were always fighting 1 month before you transfered to Hills..." Carmel said and Regine blushed.

"Y-yah! I-I did s-still f-f-fight with Junie oppa- I mean Junhoe wh-when we-we weren't-"

"You're stuttering." Chanwoo said while laughing and Regine's face was all red. (0/////////0)

"I-I uhhh-" Regine still could not find anything to say.

"You love me~" Junhoe said and the rest except Junhoe and Regine laughed.

"Y-yah duh! I m-mean I uhhh... Agh screw this... JUNG CHANWOO YAH!" Regine freaked out while hitting Chanwoo.

"Ahh sorry noona~" Chanwoo begged making the rest laugh.

-

"So who are you going to get autographs from?" Carmel asked Chloe.

"Kookie especially." Chloe said.

Apparently,the girls were next in line. They rushed forward to get their items signed... Umm...

"Hi..." Taehyung said to Kennie while signing a photo of him.

"Umm.. Hi?" Kennie said, her heart was racing SOMEHOW...

"How are you doing, ay?" Taehyung asked.

"Umm good?" Kennie said awkwardly. Jungkook was facepalming himself while signing Carmel's items first.

"Can hyung get anymore awkward...?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know. And if you dare you can start an emo convo with Chloe." Carmel teased.

"Yah! Carmel! I'm not going to do that! It's too awkward!" Jungkook freaked out.

"Feels like you're stalking your hyung though." Carmel smirked.

"I am not! It's just that what if people bash-"

"Don't worry about that they won't..." Carmel cut off Jungkook while facepalming herself.

"Wait what about Chanwoo and Junhoe?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know they aren't even ARMYs." Carmel said.

"God dammit is hyung going to really get all emo?!" Jungkook freaked out...

"Umm... Are you going to umm music core later?" Taehyung asked.

"Y-yes..." Kennie replied.

"Oh by the way can you do me a favour and go by Jiminie and tell her she's beautiful?" Taehyung asked. Kennie looked at the blushing Jimin and laughed.

"Okay!" Kennie said and got up. She passed by Jimin and smiled.

"You're really beautiful today yah Jiminie~" Kennie teased and walked out.

"Y-yah! Kim Taehyung!" Jimin freaked out.

"Yes Jiminie?" Taehyung teased.

"Y-you told your bae to say that r-right?" Jimin asked and Taehyung smiled and nodded.

"Aish this kid..." Jimin said awkwardly.

-

"Hi Chloe..." Jungkook said.

"Hi umm how do you know my name?" Chloe asked.

"I just do." Jungkook smiled.

"You stalked me?" Chloe teased.

"Ani! I didn't!" Jungkook freaked out.

"Heehee I was just kidding..." Chloe smiled.

"So, how is your day?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know. Full of Kennie screaming about meeting V." Chloe said and Taehyung heard that. He looked at Jungkook.

"Yah what hyung?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung shrugged.

"This is the best fanservice I've ever got..." Chloe said.

"How about Hanbin hyung agh I mean-"

"Mr tease? Hmm... Not bad but I'm talking to you as if you're my friend..." Chloe said.

"Well, can I be your friend then? Since I have your number and stuff..." Jungkook asked.

"Okay, anything..." Chloe said.

-

 

 

 

 

I know. Very ty chap. But too bad. HUEHUEHUE. Kookie you QTpieeee god dammit. I was watching smt and god vkook feels~

AND ALL HAIL YOONGI-SUS BECAUSE OF AGUST D HAHAHAHAHAHA
TQ FOR READING

AND SORRY TO SAY THIS BOOK MIGHT BE THE LAST AND IT MIGHT BE SHORT IDK

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED REGINE AND JUNHOE'S SMOL FIGHT!

BAIII