Fangirls of BTS

Forgetting you [Book 2]

"CHLOEEEE! BTS IS HAVING A CONCERT IN KOREA AGAIN WE NEED TO GOOO!" Kennie whined and Chloe facepalmed herself.

"I don't even know if I have enough for the concert-"

"It's my treat." Qin Xi said. The 4 girls, Chloe, Kennie, Riona and Qin Xi were all room mates at their new school.

"Wow thanks so much Qin Xi. How about the fansign?" Riona asked and Qin Xi threw the girls VIP passes.

"There. Happy?" Qin Xi asked and the girls squeeled.

"YES! THANKS SO MUCH QIN XI WE OWE YOU A CAN OF SODA!" Kennie said sweetly.

"You guys owe me more than 3 cans of soda okay." Qin Xi groaned and the 3 nodded. 

Knock knock

"Yah it's me, Grace." Grace called from outside. 

"Just come in." Qin Xi said and Qin Xi threw her a VIP pass.

"You're coming as well." Qin Xi said and Grace smirked.

"THANKSSSS!" Grace immediately said.

"No problem. Got anything else?" Qin Xi asked Grace and she immediately nodded.

"Just so Kennie knows, VIXX is going to be the special guest for the BTS concert so you'll see VIXX during the VIP." Grace said and Kennie and Qin Xi screamed.

"Wait what. I already said I like VIXX." Qin Xi said and pouted at her friend.

"Oops I forgot." Grace said sarcastically and Qin Xi groaned.

"If there's nothing else, I'll be leaving. Bye~" Grace said and let the room.

"Kennie is going to melt to see Hongbin. Qin XI is going die seeing Hongbin as well. Wow. Battle..." Riona said and Kennie hit her.

"I LIKE TAEHYUNG OPPA MORE!" Kennie said and Riona shrugged.

"But your wallpaper on your lock screen?" Chloe said and Kennie sighed.

"I changed it back to this picture that I have with Taehyung. I have a lot of those but I guess I collaged them or I told miss smart to collage them." Kennie said and Chleo facepalmed herself.

"She's hardly that good with electronics." Chloe said.

"I'm telling Regine that you said that." Kennie said and took out her phone.

"Wait NO NO NO PLEASE NO SHE'S GOING TO MEET US THIS SATURDAY AND I'LL GET KILLED." Chloe freaked out and Kennie gave her an 'Are you serious' face. Chloe immediately nodded while make a cross with her hands. Kennie sighed and turned her phone off. She scrolled through her contacts and found a few numbers...

TaeTae Baeee

Beannnn

Chanuuuu

How are there my bias's numbers in my phone? Kennie thought as she went into her chat with Taehyung. There was no past messages except one message when she was still in a coma.

T: Please be alright, I luv ya and please be well~ I have concerts so I can't be in Seoul much... I hope to see you soon and hope you remember me from the meesage. Kennie, fighting!

"What wait." Kennie mumbled and Qin Xi looked at Kennie's phone.

"WHAT TAEHYUNG TEXTED YOU?!" Qin Xi freaked out and Kennie shrugged.

"I don't even know..." Kennie mumbled and ignored the messages.

RINGGG

"Yeoboseyo?" Qin Xi said and she set the phone on speaker.

"It's on speaker right?" Danielle's voice played.

"HI DANDAN!" Kennie said as the call turned into facetime.

"Yah hi~" Danielle said and Kageyama appeared beside her.

"YAH! KAGEYAMA WHAT THE ?!" Danielle freaked out and Kageyama waved as Karma appeared.

"Hai Karma-san~" Kennie said and Karma waved.

"Karma, get off the camera. Kageyama, you too. Let me  have some alone time with my friends please?" Danielle begged as Kageyama and Karma waved and got off the camera.

"Your school is crazy." Riona said.

"Why is that so?" Danielle asked.

"They allow the girls to sleep with the boys." Qin Xi said and Danielle smiled at them.

"DUH..." Danielle giggled and the girls facepalmed themselves.

"Oops my dorm master is going to check us I'll call y'all next time! Have a nice time fangirling!" Danielle said and waved.

"BYE!" The girls said as their dorm mistress, Ms Kim, knocked on the door.

"Umm girls, shouldn't you be asleep? I know it's a Saturday tomorrow but still." Ms Kim said and the girls sighed before nodding.

"We'll get to sleep soon." Qin Xi said and Ms Kim closed the door. The 4 got to their beds and Kennie took her phone and looked at the pictures of her and Taehyung. I don't care if this is collaged or not, but it's really pretty... Kennie mumbled as she felt something missing. And if that number was fake, I don't care. It was a nice cheer up message... Kennie thought and smiled to herself.

"Yah Kennie ah, get to sleep already. Tomorrow is the concert." Chloe said and Kennie groaned before switching off her phone and smiled to herself.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Taehyung oppa." Kennie mumbled and somehow a warm tear rolled down her cheeks...

-

"Okay so basically, no trying to touch oppas because they really need space. No doing anything stupid. And if oppa comes out with a girl who isn't their stylist noona-"

"YAH!" The 4 girls said,cutting Qin Xi off. 

"IF. I didn't say it will happen!" Qin Xi said.

"Then stop cursing us because if that happens, RIP eyes." Kennie said and Chloe could only do a facepalm. The 5 girls headed towards the stage seats and realised their seats was just where BTS would go up to.

"QIN XI! YOU'RE THE BEST FRIEND I'VE EVER HAD!" Kennie said and Qin Xi facepalmed herself.

"First with the stupid game things, then now THIS. I want to see Jimin and Hongbin oppa as well." Qin Xi said.

"But Bean is mine!"

"But Jiminie is mineee!!!" 

"What the ? Riona, you have Donghyuk. Kennie. YOU HAVE KIM TAEHYUNG ALREADY." Qin Xi said and Kennie pouted while crossing her arms.

"But still..." Kennie mumbled.

"Oh, you have Chanwoo as well." Chloe said and Qin Xi looked at Kennie.

"Well, they're all mine." Kennie joked and Qin Xi rolled her eyes.

"Well then Yoon-"

"He's mine mine mine. ONLY MINE." Grace said and Qin Xi sighed.

"No one's mine." Qin XI said grumpily as BTS came out from behind the curtains and they started singing. The 5 girls kept cheering and cheering and BTS continued oerforming, not realising that the girls they have been looking for was right infront of them. Soon, they had  to rap Cypher and the vocal line came up infront where the 5 were sittign and got the crowd to cheer. 

"Taehyung oppa omg." Kennie screamed and Taehyung's eyes caught Kennie.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung whispered.

"Yes hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"I see Kennie. Oh and Chloe and Riona and Qin Xi." Taehyung said and Jungkook's eyes widened.

"WHAT?!" Jungkook nearly shouted. Kennie caught Taaehyung staring at her and her heart raced. Why is V looking at me? Kennie thought but continued cheering. Taehyung sighed and the concert went on.

"Ugh I can't believe we have a VIP later..." Seokjin complained.

"Well, for ARMYS... I heard that there is only 5 people as only they knew about it." Hoseok said and the boys sighed.

"Yah Lee Jaehwan!" Seokjin called and Jaehwan smiled.

"Yes?" Jaehwan asked.

"We're having a VIP later so..."

"We have to go? Don't tell me that tell Hakyeon hyung." Jaehwan said and walked away leaving Seokjin rolling his eyes.

"You're dead later, Lee Jaehwan." Seokjin said with smirk.

-

"Is this the VIP?" Qin Xi asked and the guard nodded.

"Umm, look like you all have the VIP passes. Have a good time!" The guard said and let the 5 into the room. The boys' eyes widened at the girls.

"OMG IT'S REALLY YOU GIRLS?!" The 2 groups said at the same time.

"Umm... Have we met before?" Riona asked and the boys facepalmed themselves, forgetting that the girls only remember them as their oppas and that they're their fangirls and not lovers.

"I can't belive their this unlucky..." Taehyung and Jungkook pouted. Jimin had an urge to hug Riona but he didn't. Hongbin only looked away and sighed, not wanting to run up to Qin Xi and hug her. Grace caught Yoongi's eyes and he smiled at her while Grace smiled back.

"To be honest, I can't believe I'm in the same room and right infront of BTS and VIXX..." Qin Xi mumbled.  Grace's phone got a message and she pouted.

"Got to go meet my friend. I'll see you girls back at school." Grace whispered and exited.

"Ahhh~ Now that your friend is gone..." Namjoon said and shut his eyes.

"You girls don't remember anything about us?" Jungkook asked. 

"You're our favourite boy band. We're your fangirls. That's just our relation." Chloe said and Jungkook bit his lips and held his tears in.

"You gusy know a girl called Denise right?" Seokjin asked.

"Denise Tan? The one that loves Jin and Ken and N..?" Kennie asked and Seokjin glared at Jaehwan.

"What? She likes fangirling over me and Hyung, can't stop her." Jaehwan said and Seokjin sighed.

"Yes. That Denise." Seokjin said and the girls nodded their heads.

"How about Regine and Jalene?" Taehyung asked.

"The Regine that likes Koo Junhoe and cousin is G-Dragon? And the Jalene who liked Bobby?" Kennie asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Yep."  Riona said and the boys sighed.

"You do know that your phones have our numbers." Hakyeon said.

"So if you have any trouble, just call us." Namjoon said.

"But we're just your fangirls." Qin Xi said.

"Then I declare from now on we're friends." Namjoon and Hakyeon said. 

"Okay." Qin Xi said and the girls left.

-

"God I'm tired..." Chloe said as Kennie, who was walking the last, got pulled behind by a guy in a mask and a hoodie. Kennie looked into his eyes and nearly choked.

"Sorry for doing that suddenly I..." Taehyung took off his mask and couldn't finish his sentence.

"I don't know why but I kind of miss you for no exact reason. I guess I'm tired these few days..." Kennie said and Taehyung smiled.

"Well... I-" Taehyung didn't finish and hugged Kennie.

"T-Taehyung Op-pa..." Kennie mumbled.

"Let's stay like this for a while..." Taehyung said and he let go.

"It's nice meeting you again, Kennie... You better get going." Taehyung said.

"B-bye..." Kennie said and walked off. How does he know my name? Kennie thought and hurriedly caught up with the others.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

HAI GUYS! WELCOME TO BOOK 2!!!! And apparently thst was a sudden thing. I guess I'll come wif more Chloe X Jungkook later on because Kennie X Taehyung and Chloe X Jungkook has always been mains and it's always Kennie X Taehyung den Taehyung helps Jungkook for Chloe X Jungkook because he has experience. ;-; 

Hope y'all enjoyed the last story. I'm a horrible write. I know. All these VIXX and BTS sad songs just make me feel so sorry now....

And because I just realised that exams are driving their ways slowly so...

I don't care though. It's still not in  a month (actually, it is coming in abt a mont h or so.) I'll try updating 1 chap completely everyday if I but to be continued pls dun mind because I might have to learn my CHINESE SPELLING BRUH! Okey baiiii

I apologise for any spelling errors btw.

And the word error...

TIME TO FANGIRL GOODNITE AND BYEEEEE

Thanks for even reading my 1st book ^.^