Two

THE PERKS OF BEING PARK CHANYEOL

Two

 
 
Eyes on you
 
Chanyeol went home while smiling stupidly to himself yesterday. Baekhyun's smile and laugh kept repeating in his head all over and over again. And the fact that someone talked to him that day made his smile bigger. He was happy. Someone approached him even though it's just Baekhyun. It made him happy and excited to go to school tomorrow for the first time because he can get to see that smile again. And he can't wait. 
 
 
Baekhyun has a happy and approachable aura around him. Chanyeol guessed that the boy was outgoing and fun to be with. Baekhyun has a beautiful face and a beautiful personality. While Chanyeol was just Chanyeol. Nothing much. Nothing less. Why did Baekhyun even noticed him anyway? And why did does he know his name. Has Baekhyun been noticing him for awhile? By that thought Chanyel blushed. He was acting like a school girl again. But he just can't help it. Because someone attractive noticed him? Noticed Chanyeol. He wanted to be friends with the beautiful boy badly. He wanted to greet Baekhyun and talk to him like what normal people do when they are with their friends. 
 
 
 
Chanyeol wanted Baekhyun to notice him more. 
 
 
 
🌾
 
 
Chanyeol was eating his sandwich while walking to his locker. He didn't get to eat breakfast because he didn't really slept that night and he woke up late. He couldn't sleep so he just stayed awake reading and browsing the net and taking pictures of the stars. He didn't know why he couldn't sleep. Maybe it's because of the smile? Chanyeol shaked his head and slapped himself lightly. "No, no, no that can't be it." Chanyeol whispered to himself and he was surprised because he heard a voice around him. He turned around and in front of him was Baekhyun looking at him smiling while and he was with a boy and the boy was attractive too and he was looking at Chanyeol also. 
 
 
Oh god, please don't smile at me like that in the morning.
 
 
 
"What can't be it?" Baekhyun's eyebrows were raised and Chanyeol fidgeted awkwardly and made eye contact with the boy beside him before speaking. 
 
 
 
"N-nothing Baekhyun." Chanyeol said while looking at him. And Baekhyun smile grew wider because Chanyeol remembered his name. Yeah it may be weird because he was happy that Chanyeol remembered him and called him by his name. But he doesn't know why he was happy and he doesn't care that he was smiling so wide in front of Chanyeol. The other boy next to Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol. So this is the boy Baekhyun's been blabbering about yesterday. The boy said thought as he smiled slightly and Chanyeol noticed it so he looked curiously at the boy and the boy suddenly avoided eye contact. 
 
 
 
"You remembered my name! Nice. Oh by the way this is Jongin beside me." Baekhyun said while introducing the boy whose name is Jongin. Chanyeol looked at him again and he can't really deny the fact that the boy was attractive with his sun kissed skin and plump lips. Jongin just nod at Chanyeol and Chanyeol returned it with an awkward wave and smile. He really at meeting people. Jongin heard from Baekhyun that Chanyeol was always alone. But it's weird that he didn't really see or noticed the boy until now. It was really weird. He just shrugged the thought off because he doesn't really notice everyone except for his friends only. 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun chuckled at Chanyeol's actions and the bell suddenly rang signaling for them to go to their designated class. Baekhyun cursed while Jongin was suddenly dissapointed for not having time to talk to the bo-- wait what? Since when was he interested in the boy? He didn't know why so he just said 'see you later to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.' Chanyeol felt happy by Jongin's 'see you later' does that mean him and Jongin are friends now? Baekhun tapped Chanyeol's right shoulder and he said that Chanyeol should go to his class already. Oh right. 
 
 
 
"See you later Chanyeol!" Beakhyun said and waved and Chanyeol bowed. Baekhyun chuckled because Chanyeol was acting so formal around him. It was cute. 
 
 
 
Chanyeol was about to turn around when Baekhyun said something that made Chanyeol stop and excited for lunch time.
 
 
 
"Join us for lunch okay? And it's a yes because no one says no to me." Baekhyun grinned and walked away while Chanyeol stared at his back. He wants me to join him for lunch. Baekhyun wants me to join him for lunch. 
 
 
 
Chanyeol giggled, ears all red while feeling excited. 
 
 
 
--
 
 
Lunch time came and Chanyeol suddenly felt nervous. He forgot the fact that Baekhyun has other friends too. And it made him all anxious again. It's just lunch anyway. Yep, it just lunch. His first lunch with people. He can't feel nervous now. "Calm yourself Chanyeol it's just lunch." 
 
 
 
He made his way to the cafeteria clunching the hem of his shirt while looking for Baekhyun. Oh there he is. And Chanyeol was right because Baekhyun was with his friends and he saw Jongin too. Jongin's eyes were searching for Chanyeol in the cafeteria. And when he saw Chanyeol he tapped Baekhyun and pointed at Chanyeol with his lips. Baekhyun smiled and shouted Chanyeol's name. Everyone eyes were focused on Chanyeol the moment Baekhyun shouted. Why did he have to shout? Chanyeol's ears was super red and he walked awkwardly to their table while Jongin chuckled. The boy's really awkward. And he has big ears. 
 
 
 
Chanyeol went to their table and Baekhyun offered him to sit beside him which he gladly accepted. "So guys, this is Chanyeol." Baekhyun said while sitting down. The nine boys which he doesn't yet smiled at him while some waved and nod. 
 
 
 
"Hey Baekhyun care to introduce us one by one to him? You've been blabbering about him--" The boy with sharp cheekbones didn't continue what he was about to say because Baekhyun stuffed some mash potatoes in his mouth while the boy glared at him and the others laughed. 
 
 
"Shut up Camel. Chanyeol this is Jongdae you better stay away from him." As Baekhyun said that he heard a "Hey!" from Jongdae. Jongdae looked and smiled at Chanyeol and the boy was thinking on how on earth is Baekhyun's friends attractive also. He felt so little around them.
 
 
 
"Wow you really have big ears!" Someone said to Chanyeol and he touched his ears which made the boys laugh. 
 
 
 
"What a very nice compliment Tao, very nice. I'm Kris and the one who said that your ears are big is Tao and sitting beside me is Lay." Kris said while smiling slightly and Chanyeol. Kris looked like a model. Chanyeol wondered if he really is a model. He was the complete package after all. 
 
 
"Hey I want to introduce myself!" Tao whined while Chanyeol chuckled silently. He heard a 'Shut up," and he looked at the one who said it. The boy blushed at Chanyeol. "I'm Sehun." 
 
 
"Oh shut up you're so childish," Another boy said. "I'm Luhan nice to meet you Chanyeol." Okay. How come they are all so attractive. Chanyeol looks like a potato around them so he chuckled loudly which made the boys look at him. Cute. The boy just shook his head meaning it's nothing and the boys just smiled. God, they all looked like a model. 
 
 
 
"Okay let's make the introductions fast. I'm hungry guys," Baekhyun says. "The one sitting on your left is Xiumin and on his side is Suho and that's Kyungsoo, and you already know Jongin," Chanyeol turned his head to see Jongin and the boy smiled or more like a smirk at him. They all smiled gently on him. And It's always been his parents who always smile at him and for the first time other people did too. 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol felt like crying for the first time.
 
 
 
 
 
🌾
 
 
Chanyeol really wants to jump in happiness and cry. He was now walking home with the boys and they were all laughing and they would talk with Chanyeol. He didn't know how he ended up
walking with them it just happened. Baekhyun just asked suddenly if he wants to go home together with them. He juts simply nods and smiles. But inside he was squealing and dying with happiness. 
 
 
 
Jongin can't help but look at the boy, Chanyeol was slightly smiling and looking at Chen eyes not moving anywhere only focusing to the boy who's talking nonsense and joking around while Chanyeol's eyes will soften and smile fully without even noticing himself. Chanyeol noticed Jongin looked at him so he looked at the boy, Jongin quickly averted his eyes. 
 
 
"This is my home, thanks for walking with me." He said while blushing slightly. The others ruffled his hair already feeling comfortable with the boy already while Jongin and Sehun just smiled. 
 
 
 
"Hey it's okay that's what friends are for right?" Baekhyun suddenly said and Chanyeol stared at them. They were friendsFriends with Chanyeol. Friends. With him. 
 
 
"Friends?" Chanyeol said and Luhan pinch his cheeks while Chen laughed and the others looked at him. 
 
"Why are you surprised? It's not your first time having friends isn't it?" Jongdae says jokingly which made Chanyeol went quiet. "It is my first time having friends." He said quietly and smiled. The others looked at each other. Jongdae suddenly feet guilty because it is Chanyeol's first time.  
 
 
 
"Now you have friends." Luhan said and smiled. Chanyeol blushed and can't help but to smile widely. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Now get inside we'll see you tomorrow," Kris said and he just felt like he want to see Chanyeol inside in his house before they go and the others felt the sameway too. Chanyeol waved, the others waved too while Baekhyun just realized something. Now he knows. Chanyeol waved again and was about to trip if he didn't quickly held the doorknob to their door, he bowed and went inside his house while the others looked at each other. He just realized why he didn't noticed Chanyeol until know. Why he haven't heard his name. And why his actions are weird around people. And the reason he's always alone.
 
 
It seems like Baekhyun's not the only one who noticed it, but the others too as he heard Kyungsoo sighed while Tao looked kinda sad. 
 
 
 
"Hey guys..." Jongdae said. And the others looked at him while Jongdae is staring at Chanyeol's home. 
 
 
 
"Chanyeol's a wallflower."  Baekhyun finished. Chanyeol's a wallflower. 
 
 
 
And Baekhyun felt that his eyes will only belong to Chanyeol from now on. 
 
 

 

 
 
Pls subscribe and comment on what you think!! I know chanyeol's character doesn't really fit him but he just screams cuteness and bottom to me <3