Chapter 7

: Time never Get passed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following winter, Kay goes out with his sled to play in the snowy market and there was a white sleigh. Out of curiosity he go towards the white sleigh, driven by the Snow Queen. Outside of the city she reveals herself to Kay and kisses him twice, one to numb him from the cold and a second time to make him forget about Gerda and his family and a third kiss would kill him. She took him and his villager are thought he already died. Gerda .. Heartbroken.

 

 

She go to the club where Jumyeon is there, that place is so crowded that she could not find him there. The light is so brighter and the people are dancing like they were release tension from their problem. She not come there to dance or drink but she wanted to find him. People started to push her until she could standing properly at the bar place. And what a lucky day for her, she saw her fiancé sitting there with a drink at his hand, she go towards him and hold his hand, the music is so loud that even when she try to talk to him, he seem can’t hear what she said. Out of frustration she forced him to go outside with her. “I can’t believe you came here.”

He looks so drunk and she never see her like this since the last time when her dad is going into the hospital because of his illness. She sits in front of him. She knows whatever she do or said he never listen with his condition now. She holds him try to make him get up and follow her out from there.” Yah! You need to stop eating after this, omo so heavy.” he just mumbling but she could heard one or two words from him. “ Seo … Hyun … I … I … wait .. urgh my head. “

“Yah, who is SeoHyun? Who are you talking about?” They were already in car Shin Hye put her and to his forehead. Hot. He might have a fever, that night Shin Hye are taking care of Jumyeon at the same time she reflects herself for what happen today.

The next morning.

His head is really in pain, he does not remember what happen last night. He just realizes he were at his home but the differences is his fiancé Shin Hye were sleeping next to him. How she could be here? Is he calling for her? With all the thinking, he does not realize that Shin hye already woke up beside him. ” Hye, Good morning.” Shin Hye is still not in her right mind as she saw Jumyeon were looking at her but he didn’t wake her up.

“Oh hye,” Jumyeon is feel awkward as she rarely saw him like this.” Are you okay?” Shin Hye slip her hand through his hair.” I’m … I’m okay.” He really stunned with her, she rarely being this good to him “I’m sorry if I bother you last night. Jumyeon feel guilty as he saw Shin Hye even didn’t change her cloth as she didn’t wear a pyjama that have been provided at his home. “no, it’s okay .. you are my fiancé and .. I love you ofc I will really worried about you. I will make a food for you, for your hangover. Okay?” “Yeah, sure ..i also .. lo..” He do not know why he hesitate for a second. “Go rest. It’s okay .. “ She push him to his bed back.,

Jumyeon are not talking with her as there is so many things in his head. “Please add some of the meat, I cook it for you.” She put the meat inside his bowl.”urgh, thank you.” Silent again.. Shin Hye cannot take it anymore she want to asked him what she heard yesterday night.”Jumyeon ah .. last night .. who is SeoHyun? Is it your friend?” He stop eating, yes, SeoHyun she the one who are playing in his head now.” How do you know about her?” he smiles at her. She look deeply inside his eyes .. He looks different today.” You call her name .. last night so I just want to know if ..”Shin Hye want to know as she is feeling guilty and Jumyeon never keep a secret from her even she didn’t asked him but today for the first time she the one who asked him. “she is nothing, just friend of mine, maybe because I am tired and I drunk that why I called her name, nothing to worried.” He stands up and left her alone at the dining table. “huh .. what happen with him? Where I heard that name? I really heard it somewhere.”

Her phone is vibrating inside her pant, she looks at the ID number it’s was Kyungsoo “yah, wae?”

 

DO residence

“aunt .. who is she? Why .. why she looks so special in his eyes?” Seo hyun still remember the look that he gives to a women that come to the house last night. “Shin Hye .. her name Shin Hye right?”

“yes, I’m sorry Seohyun .. I never thought he would left just like that, I thought he just would sent that girl outside.” Seohyun hold Mrs Do hand “it’s okay aunt .. he is a nice guy that he can sent her safely if he not .. I won’t forgive him.” Mrs Do sigh, she doesn’t know why her son is really hard to accept a girl in front of her then go to the daughter of his father hurt her before. “Aunt .. I need to go okay. I need to meet with my friend.” “uh okay.”

 

Cat Café

Seo Hyun walking through the door, her head are going left and right try to someone. Her smile is come slowly as she saw the one she wants to meet. “ Hey, I’m sorry I’m late I visit my aunt just now.”

“nah, its okay I also just come here. So I already order your food, you .. don’t mind, right?”

“yeah it’s okay ..” She brushes her hair behind her ears. “This is the third time we meet but I feel like we already have a very good bond.” He just smile ..”yeah, I think so .” he cough .” Are you okay? You look sick? Is this because of me? You help me before when it rain, I feel so guilty .. should we go to the hospital?” She hold his hand “it’s okay .. if I see you now all the pain is disappeared slowly.”

“What are you talking about Jumyeon oppa..” Jumyeon is started to linking this girl, for the first time she feel she could protect someone .. he knows he is cheating on her Shin Hye but it does not mean he don’t feel guilty towards her but for the first time he could feel his heart beat fast after a long time. But their relationship is still early as Jumyeon don’t know her really feeling towards him and he really hope one day he could tell to the Shin Hye the truth before he does one more mistake. “Seohyun .. for the first time I .. want to tell you something ..” Jumyeon look at her with a confident face, wanted to tell her everything .. it’s either win or loss.

 

Why she still hoping to get married with Kyungsoo while she has something with this guy? Seohyun also don’t know what she thinking, for the first time she feel like there is someone beside her, accompany her while Kyungsoo never do anything like this as a man, he only look at her just like a sister and she hate it, but it does not mean she used this guy for her own benefit no .. she cares about this guy but her feeling are still stubborn does not want to accept the truth that she started to love this guy.”yeah, for sure .. what is it? I also have something to tell you..” her smile means everything, they might be getting all the hate or they might be just lucky.

 

Sunflower bookstore

 

Lately Shin Hye feel really weird .. not herself but Jumyeon her fiancé. He somehow is getting really far from her it’s like they don’t talk or meet like before anymore since Kyungsoo come back and meet her. Before this she really hope that she could met with Kyungsoo but now .. she just hopes both of them are stay apart. While she was thinking about Jumyeon Tom .. her cat was walking at his leg

“Tom ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter