Chapter 9

: Time never Get passed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye is looking at her books inventories when she receive a message from Kyungsoo.

“Wae?”

“ Wae? Wae? Yah! I call you ..”

“HAHAHA.. AIGOO what is it my love ? hahaha”

“It’s better but don’t laugh, tonight .. do you free tonight?”

“yeah.. I’m free.. Sora also do not call me today, if not she the one who asking me out.”

“okay .. I already booking some good restaurant tonight .. to eat with Chanyeol but he can’t make it, do you want to go with me? It would be awkward if I go alone..”

“ohh .. okay I will go with you ..” After hang up the phone both of them is really excited because both of them will go to the unexpected date .

 

Shin Hye were waiting in front of her shop, Kyungsoo still do not come, she took her cushion powder and touch up her face suddenly she saw a face from behind her mirror.

“Yah! Kyungsoo! Why are you standing there! I’m so surprise! “

“I’m sorry .. I thought you know I was there, but seem you were so concentrate with your make up then, I’m sorry” He smile looking at her, so cute when her face is so red because she embarrassed with him.

“No.. it’s just .. LET’S FORGET ABOUT IT! Let’s go right now, where do we want to go?” she push him from behind and walk really fast as she totally ashamed.

 

Theme Park

“Here .. we already arrive,”

“Here? Really? OMG! Kyungsoo ya! Wait .. you said you want to go to restaurant?”

“Yeah, but .. Chanyeol he .. just remembered that he have two ticket to this Theme Park but .. he can’t go and he said also that the res ..”

“SH .. TOPP! It’s okay .. let’s go inside.. I can’t wait!”

“Oh .. okay ..” Again, Shin Hye drag him going into the Theme Park, they ride everything there.

This is what she want all this time, going on a date like this. Having some ice cream together, eating nice and warm food. She to obsess with all the game there until she forget Kyungsoo were behind her all this time “Kyungsoo ya! Im sorry ..” she looking back but there is no Kyungsoo! “Kyungsoo! Where are you? Chincha .. I’m sorry if I left you just like that but don’t play with me.” She try to kind him as she cannot saw him, “where are you?” People started to left the theme park, it was 11 p.m today they close it early, but Kyungsoo stil are not there, she want to go out from there but she scared if Kyungsoo are not leaving the theme park. Suddenly all the lights are turn down, “KYUNGSOO AH! WHERE ARE YOUUU?!”

The theme park is so dark, Kyungsoo asked her to come today, but nobody there .. Kyungsoo also not there .. she felt scared as it was so dark and silent.”ARGH!, KYUNGSOO!”

 

“All this time I wait for today …. Do you remember when we child, we were playing.. I asked you when you grow up where do you want to get purpose? You said at theme park, hem .. both of us are so young back then but you already have a good imagination of your propose day”

“yeah, hahaha my mother always tell me a stories on how my dad propose her at the theme park, she make me also to have that kind of dream. .. are you ..” Shin Hye cup his mouth with her hand, do not believe what he tryna to do today. All the lights at the theme park is lights up ..

“so today … I would like to propose you to become my wife here” He knee down in front of her, pulling out a ring from his pocket “ Will you, Park Shin Hye .. be my wife for the rest of my life I will take care and protect you with all of my heart..”

Shin Hye hold his hand, asking him to stand up “ No .. we will take care ech other and protect each other with all of our heart .. yes .. I want to .. “ Kyungsoo hug her ,, and put the ring slowly to her finger, he hold her face and kiss her. “OUCH! YAH!” Kyungsoo were scream lightly, Shin Hye bite her lips when they were kissing and when he pull up his face he saw Shin Hye crying,”hey, .. what wrong ..”

ShinHye started to punch him lighty”yah! Don’t you know how worried I’m just now and .. and I was looking for you but I do not see you! How could you just left me like that.”

Kyungsoo try to stop her from punching him more by hugging her, he know it was a good idea but leaving her like that make him feel guilty, “I’m sorry I know it was stupid and I realize it was stupid, I thought you will not be like this, .. you are not different like other women haha”

“yah! What do you think I’m? I might look so strong but when it come something like this I .. I scared and afraid that you would left me again just like when we were little..”

He tighten up his hug as he never thought Shin Hye would feel like that “ i’m sorry , I wil never do it again, I will always hold your hand and be beside you no matter what happen.”

Her face already lean on his chest” you promise?”

“I promise.”

 

Daegu

“Omma .. why I feel strange lately.” Mrs Park holding a water to give to her mother in law.

“Why? What make you feel like that?”

“I don’t know .. Shin Hye, lately I miss her so much that I’m scared something would happen to her.”

“Don’t worry .. somebody will protect her and I trust that guy so much like I trust you when you and Seojun is getting married.”

“Omma .. I ..”

“so trust me, trust .. Kyungsoo. She already move from a phase what we call .. maturity.”

“I hope so Omma .. Kyungsoo I know he was a good guy from he was a little but who I can’t trust is his mother .. I know his mother and she never like me and Seojun Oppa .. I think that why she move away from here.” Mrs Park tell everything to her mother in law, from all the old people she know her mother in law is someone who very wise when it come about life and everything around her even she is not very well educated.

“Mrs Do right? One day I really hope I could meet with her.”

“Why Omma?” Mrs Park is so curious.

“There is something unfinished between me and her .”

“don’t you mind telling me.”

“I’m sorry, but I will tell you when it come but now I can’t, and please do not hate her, she is not somebody that we should hate her, she already give up her future with someone her love, and all of it because it was my fault”

 

DO Residence

Mrs Do looking outside the window, she never thought Seohyun would love somebody else while they already have agreement between her and Kyungsoo, but who is she to fight with the fate that God already written for them. Her phone is ringing, Kyungsoo? “yes, my son .. what is it?”

“Omma .. I … want to talk something with you.”

“What is it?”

“I want to talk at home .. is dad there?”

“Yes, he is ..”

“Good .. I will come back as early as I could.”

“ Wait .. Kyungsoo .. omma .. it about Seohyun ..”

“ I will come back we talk later .. I have a meeting now.”

“Ok .. okay” She feel disappointed with her son, his future but why she feel like she need to do something.”Madam..” her maid were calling for her, “Madam there is a call for you”

“Who?”

“I don’t know, she does not tell me her name”

“okay ..”

She go and pick up the phone “Hello?”

“Hello” She could hear an old voice behind it and she seem recognize that voice

“Is this …”

“Yes .. Shin Min Ah ,, or should I called Mrs Do..”

She smile “It’s okay .. just call me like what you call me before, long time no heard about you.”

“Yeah .. can we .. can we meet up there is unfinished business between both of us”

“I think everything is already finished since me and your son does not being a friend anymore,”

“Not for me … can we meet this weekend.”

“hum .. okay .. where will we meet?”

“I’m sorry but I’m too old to walk right now .. so come to our house and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter