Chapter 3

: Time never Get passed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I really love the weather today, not to hot yet to cold today is just perfect for me and I really hope the person that I wanted to meet today is someone that I wait all this time. It’s not wrong right? hoping for something? I saw him. He inside the café like we were promise. I look at myself at the mirror beside the coffee shop. I am wearing a white t shirt in the inside and jean jacket on the outside, a white skirt until the knee, a sneakers and a headband in a white colour. He today wearing a black shirt and a white pant.

 “Hello, I’m Shin Hye … nice to meet you.” Urgh .. it so hard when you thought he was your old friend not your customer and when you really really hate that he was not like you expect. I don’t even go inside the café yet Im so nervous about it.Aigoo what should I do?

“Why are you still outside? I told you to meet inside right? “His voice is ringing beside media turn slowly and saw him standing behind me. What is happening! Okay I’m so shame now any words can’t come out from my mouth. I. just … I … hehehe” He looking at me for so long waiting any words come out from my mouth but I will not have said anything I just can’t.

“Okay then, lets we sit at the park then because you seem like outdoor more.” He smirks at me. WHAT. WRONG. WITH. THIS.GUY.

I run a little bit to walk beside him” excuse me, technically I don’t go there because I didn’t saw you actually and my … my”

“what?” Kyungsoo look at her.

“why he like this? Like we already know for many years.” I just murmur silently but I think he heard about it.

“ehem , I think you have something that I want.”

“oh! Yes, your book. Here!” I give him the book Snow Queen. I feel sad at first but I think I can take care of it.” I hope you could take care of this book because the owner said to me this child book contains all her memories. Can I asked you why do you need this book so much?”

“so … this book belongs to a woman?” He thinks that this book is belong to her, he knows her. she won’t give anyone her things especially the things that she loves but if she let it go its mean she really doesn’t want others feel like she feels, the sadness and pain, let her alone know how it hurt but no other people. “because it has my memories also.”

 

Throwback.

 

They were playing at the outside today Shin Hye wanted to play home. “Oppa, you being my husband okay? And I will be your wife. “Shin Hye smile at him.” Uh ..yeah ofc”

One of Shin Hye favorite is her Teddy bear she always with her teddy bear name Mocha . .. He doesn’t know why it name as mocha maybe the colour?

When they were playing suddenly there is a girl, I think same as Shin Hye, come and take her teddy away.

“Give back Shin Hye teddy bear? It’s not yours.” Kyungsoo try to get it back from her but she doesn’t want to give it.

“I Like it! who are you to take it from me?” This girl is really annoying

“I will tell your mum about this.”

“try me. yeakk” she pulls her tongue out and run away to her mum. I and Shin Hye follow her. Shin Hye already crying and she want to take it from her when that girl is started to cry also

“mummy, this girl and this boy hit me! They want this teddy bear when I see it on the ground”

“she is a liar! That my teddy bear, mocha she takes it when we were playing.” Shin Hye look so hopeless she never like this. She always shows a happy face but now when she said I also sad.

“That is the truth aunt, your daughter who take that from Shin Hye.” I try to help Shin Hye but suddenly that aunt slap me at my face.

“YOU! HOW COULD YOU SAID THAT MY INNOCENT DAUGHTER A LIAR! YOU ARE A LIAR! HUH!”

“ouch!” I think my cheek is burning and I could feel her hand at my face. I could saw Shin Hye run towards me and stay beside me shouting my name and crying loudly.

“Kyungsoo its okay I … don’t … I don’t … need that …. Teddy bear if that aunt going to hurt you. Let’s go back, let’s go.” She pulls me.

“but. it’s your teddy, your dad gives it to you right?”

“yes. but of you going to be like this I won’t let it happen it’s okay my dad could buy it again. “She smile and try to comfort me but it should be me who comfort her but I don’t know how to do it. I still a small boy who hate himself that cannot protect an innocent and pure girl Shin Hye “I’m sorry”

“em, what are you saying?”

 

 

Present

“em, what are you saying? Mr.?” I don’t know what with him, he like daydreaming but I don’t know … he like say “I’m sorry” maybe I don’t know what he trying too sorry for.

“oh … I’m sorry I…remember something. “he smiles at me but his smile does not show too much.

“by the way, I. actually have some question for you, I don’t think we will me after this but I really want to asked you this question.” I. just want to know.

“Are you ….”

Then suddenly rain pour heavily, we run to the nearest place to stay for a while.

His phone is ringing

“Hello.”

“Haish, when I want to asked there is a lot of things don’t let me to do that.”

“em  .. miss I need to go back because I need to prepare for my next meeting do you need a ride? I will send you home”

“no, that okay I can go back by myself”

“but it’s raining? Really you can?”

“yeah, no worries! I also have my umbrella. Okay bye sees you next time”  if we will meet again.

 

He goes first to his car. I wait until his car is not there, my umbrella is small so I could put it in me beg I don’t know when will be the rain but for my own safety I just brought it. I ride my bicycle and I don’t know what happen but the rain is pour so heavily that I can’t see the road, when I try to cross the road there is a car in front of me and I just know that I in the road and I saw Mr. that buy my book were beside me and calling my name, I don’t remember what happen after that ..

 

“Urgh , my head .. what happen? Where am i? This room look so pretty and expensive, wait … “ I feel scared and I hope nothing is like what I am thinking of. I check myself under the blanket. My cloth have been exchanged into others cloth. What is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter