Chapter 6 ( part 2)

: Time never Get passed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Min Ah wake up from her sleep, her head really hit her hard, she holds her head trying to remember what happen last night. She smells something good from her kitchen, she heard someone were talking at her kitchen. She walks there and saw Seojun were standing there while his right hand holding the spoon to taste the food he made and his left hand is holding the phone, talking to someone. Shin Min Ah is feel like she was dreaming seeing him in front of her in this early of morning, Seojun still do not know she was standing behind him. She walks in silent as she does not want to interrupted him talking through the phone. But she stop walking as she heard with who he is talking with, “em, are you okay .. last night .. I’m sorry I can’t accompany you, she is sick and I hope you understand .. em she alright , thanks to you because you saw her before that ajusshi do something bad, she is like .. a sister to me ofc I care of her, aniyo .. she I think she just misunderstood my care to her as something else … I will ..” prankkkkkk! Seojun turn his back to see what just happen and his eyes become bigger as he saw Min Ah drop the plate. “Min… Min ah .. what wrong with you?” he put down his phone and run to her. “ you lied to me .. Seojun ah .. why? You even make a promise to me? Why you give me such a hope?” She was sit in front of the plate that she breaks, her eyes don’t even let down a single tear because she thinks that her tears are not even worth for him.” I’m not lying, you were the one who thinking we were in those kind of feeling, but I’m not .. I just treat you like a sister.” “Then, why you were kiss me when we were at the club a week before our exam?” He holding her hand.” It was a mistake, I’m not in a right mind that time and I was drunk, and I know that was my fault, I’m very sorry about that.” She hold his face “ it was not a mistake, I … like you …, I was really happy when you were kiss me like all this time God already make my wish to come true .” Seojun standing in front of her “ I’m sorry but .. I can’t ,” he wanted to go, if he just stay there to long he scared she would said even more. “ it is because of Ara, Go .. Ara ?” Seojun stop walking but don’t said anything Min ah laugh softy “so .. it’s true . .. why you don’t tell me? I would be like this if you told me earlier,” “ I want to tell you but everything seem so fast, I .. I want to tell of you that evening but ..”

"I understood but I still can’t even believe you do this to me “ she wake up and she stumble a little, Seojun want to help her but she push away his hand “ please go out now, I hope after this we don’t even see each other, let all things happen between us, … ” she chuckle a little “ aniyo… I think it’s just me ..” she smile while look at him “ I will forget everything about you .. goodbye Seojun.” She turn her back from him. Seojun walk to her” hey, I don’t think it’s necessary for us to not meet each other ..” “Seojun ah, please for the last time .. please take what all I said as a promise, do not we saw each other .. okay?” she still not look at his, he just look at her for the last time before he go .. He last words to her really make her at last burst into tears .. “I’m sorry.”

Everything happen so fast .. she try to move on , get a job, couple and lastly married until she got Kyungsoo. People might see she have everything in her life but they do not know how happy she is, whenever she thinks about Seojun, her heart feel like there is a knife try to hurt her heart. She thought after she got married she would not think to much and she have her own family but the worst things happen when she heard from her university friends that Seojun now already married and have child,and fate really love to play with her when her family move to the Daegu, it was coincidence they were a neighbour.

 

PRESENT.

Kyungsoo hold her hand as they walk to the table. His mother is follow behind them. Shin Hye smile to them,she look to every of his family member then she look at him and her reaction is like asking him why there is a lot of people here?. He standing beside him and whisper to her ears,” they are my father family they come from my father hometown, just relax .. okay? I will help you.” She just no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter