Chapter 10 (part 2 )

: Time never Get passed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, they come with Jumyeon at first, Seohyun parent is so shock .. They never thought that Jumyeon come back but he come as a new person.”I come to collect our promises”

 

They do not know that Jumyeon family is one of the big family in the Korea, Jumyeon starting form below by working at another people company and he didn’t tell anyone about it accept his family and friend, and from there after that day he work hard until he could manage to take over his family business.” I don’t know ..” Seohyun parent is so shocked because Jumyeon family is one of their biggest shareholder in their company.

 

“I never thought everything would be this easy, and I never thought I would see my own ex fiancé is getting engaged, it’s pain me a little”

“Do you jealous? Hem .. i will let you for today.. he is not somebody else”

“em .. I’m sorry.. it’s just he .. but I’m okay”

“ Shin Hye ah .. if you feel not okay then .. just say so .. it’s about feeling and I want to support you no matter what, I will wait for you and slowly we will developed our feeling for each other”

“Kyungsoo ah .. thank you .. I don’t know what will happen if you are not here.”

After that day, everything going back to normal, their life is being ,much better.

 

One year later

Shin Hye is listing all the book that come at her shop. She caress her tummy,it’s getting bigger

Only a few month until her due date. “how our baby today?” he hugging from behind, comfy and smooth, he do not hurt her and their baby. “great, you just asking about the baby? But do not ask about me? “ she feeling hurt, maybe because she is pregnant that’s why she become like that.

“Hey .. what wrong with you? I’m asking about the baby because I do not want anything happen to both of you .. I love you so much .. do you want to take a look what I brought for you today?”

Shin hye face is totally bright up “what do you brought?”

“Hem.. you look happy when I say I brought something.. before this you don’t look like this.”

“omo it’s watermelon . My favourite .. thank youuu” she hug him tightly.

 

 

That night, the thunder is so loud that Shin Hye can’t even sleep tightly. She so scared as Kyungsoo also not there, he is somewhere far away doing outstation. She understands that as he need to find a money for them and for their son even though she already at the phases she will give birth anytime.

Before he go, he look at her with a very concerned face.. he do not want to go but she force him and do not worry about her,”son .. please do not come right now .. can you wait for your dad?” she already sweating too much “I need to call him ..” she took the phone beside her, she call him but he didn’t pick up at all. At last she call Jumyeon asking him to help her.

 

They brought her to hospital, even though everyone is there for her, but she still feel lonely when she need to deliver their baby, he was not there. She fight very hard until she could heard their baby cries.

Do Joon Young .. welcome, please let mum and dad give you a lot of love to you. I’m sorry your dad is not here now but he will come and see you.

 

 

“Congrats! Shin Hye! At last our nephew is here! I can’t wait to see he grow up become a handsome man” Jumyeon come with Seohyun, eventhough Seohyun is not as strong as before she still look pretty and well care.

“aigoo .. thank you, when will both of you day? Joon Young want a baby brother or sister too.”

“Aigoo it’s still early haha” Seohyun already blushing beside him. “Where is Kyungsoo? I didn’t see him?”

“I don’t know .. I already call him many time but he didn’t pick up his call, don’t you see him?”

“no . I don’t .. wait let me call him and try to call his office” Jumyeon go out and try to call him, but he never pick up his call. He look from outside, shin hye while holding her son. In his heart he is scared if something bad happen to Kyungsoo, he don’t know how shin hye will react. “How is it?” He surprised by her questions. He don’t realize that both of them is looking at him.”em .. he did not pick my call also, aish do not worry .. he will come. I think he would be the happiest appa when he saw our little Joonyoung.”

Shin Hye smile is faded but then she smile a little bit but her face is still looked worried “yeah .. he need to be happy! If not .. I will left him!”

“HAHAH, I bet you ..” Jumyeon is laugh but he still look worried.

After a few days, she already can go out from the hospital, her parent took her as Kyungsoo still do not come back.” Omma, where is Kyungsoo? Why he still do not come back?”

“I.. don’t know I called his parent, they also didn’t heard anything from him. He supposed back from his outstation a few days ago but still he didn’t come home.”

“I’m scared .. I’m scared something bad happen to him”

“shuu don’t say something like that, just pray to God for his safety, he need to see Joonyoung grow up too.”

Her mum hug her tightly. “yes, he need to see Joonyoung.” She cry and cry at her mum shoulder, her mind is full of him, at night she always cry alone and looking at his pictures.” Where are you? Why are ou do this to me? Do you hate me? Do you mad at me? Why you leaving me like this?Why .. everything is going back just like before…” she cry and cry until her eyes can’t let out any tears anymore.

 

We will never predict what will happen in future, we just thought everything will be find if we stay together and be strong but it all wrong. Love is not enough to support each other no matter you try to hold on the relationship, it’s never be the same when one of it cannot be strong to accept the reality. Life is cruel, that why we must be mean to get something that is own to us.

Joonyoung look so tiny in her mother hand, her fingers is warp with Joonyoung little tiny hand. She feel like she only have Joonyoung after Kyungsoo do not be found.

“Joon Young … omma only have you, be strong and we will find appa..”

 

5 years later.

She look at the clock, “omo! It’s already 12 p.m. I need to take Joon young from his kindergarten! He must be sulk with me again if I’m late!” She closes her book store and changed her cloth as fast as she could. She only took her purses with her and car key.

 

Sunflower kindergarten

Shin hye saw Joon Young in his class, alone “haish, pabo Shin Hye …why you close your shop late!”

“Annyeounghaseyo teacher ..” “Ah .. annyeounghaseyo, Joon Young omma! Joon Young is inside..”

“em.. I’m sorry for troublesome you teacher, I’m late again.. to pick him up..”

“it’s okay.. I know you are busy with your shop..” “yes .. thank you for taking care of him” Joon young go out and saw his mother” Ommaaa..” “Joon Young ah ..” Joon young go and hug her mother tightly

“I’m sorry Joon Young ah .. “ “Omma, why you so lateee, I’m tired all of my friend already going home with their parent.”

“I’m sorry, I have a lot of customer lately. Let me buy you banana milk okay? “

“Banana milk? Okay! Teacher I will go now! See you tomorrow ! Annyeounghaseyo!”

“See you tomorrow Joon Young!”

Shin Hye carry her son at her back until at the car. “Omma..”

“yes..”

“Do you want to know what we learn today?”

“Yess .. what is it”

“Appa..”

“What .. “

“Appa .. we learn about appa”

Shin hye breath heavily “What .. did you learn about appa?”

“We learn that .. appa is a someone who always protect us whenever we need, appa .. is someone who reading to us bed time stories, appa is someone who will teach us about something new, Appa who always play with us … Omma .. where is appa? I feel jealous when all of my friend is talking and brag about their appa.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter