One step

Memory Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the incident, the gang saw how depressed Jiyong was.


 

“Waaah, what should I do? She rejected me?! She hate me now!” Jiyong whined while they’re taking their lunch break at the cafeteria.



 

“Dude, calm down. Maybe she’s just too busy to have friends that’s why she REJECTED you.” Youngbae playfully said, trying to tease his friend.


 

“That’s right hyung. You know girls like them. They prefer to be alone in the office that trying to mingle with boys. Damn, she’s really a waste!” Seungri added as he sat down in the table with his tray of foods..


 

“Aisht. What should I do now?!” Jiyong raked his hair, unable to hide his frustration about his current situation.


 

“Do you like her?” A deep voice, who was been sitting in the corner silently, suddenly asked him.


 

“Hmm. I guess?!’ Jiyong answered, unsure on where this topic goes to.


 

“Then, pursue her” Top replied


 

“But hyung, are you listening? She already rejected me?” Jiyong emphasized


 

“As I remember, you only asked her to be your friend” Top reminded him.


 

“But . . . “ Jiyong tried to react when the older guy interrupted him.


 

“Jiyong, in math, we always don’t get the correct answers right away. But, we always try another formula until we reach the desired answer ” Top starting talking in riddle. The other boys on the other hand, was left astonished on how their hyung talked.  Then suddenly, their hyung pointed his finger to a certain direction which they followed their gaze to.


 

“Every lunch break, she is not eating here in the cafeteria. Instead, it seems that she’s going somewhere else. Being aloof herself, she might be going to a place where there are no people.” Top explained which made their eyes sparkle.


 

“If you get what I mean, you should go” TOP cooly said as he continued munching his food. Without any delay, Jiyong stood up and bowed to his hyung and words of wisdom. He left their table and immediately followed Sandara. The other two boys left on the table, clapped at their hyung’s brilliance which the older guy ignored.



 

---------------------------------------

 

At the rooftop, Sandara quietly sat together with her homemade lunchbox. Yes, she’s already an office worker but she prefer eating the food she prepared. And as what TOP said, she liked to be in a place where she can be alone.


 

When she’s eating her lunchbox quietly, the door suddenly opened.




 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter