Kwon Jiyong

Memory Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Days have passed, Jiyong and Dara are both enjoying the company of each other. During the lunch break, both of them disappeared from the sight of everybody as they enter the mini world they have at the rooftop. In this world, there is no superior - employee relationship. Instead, they are just simple friends who like to be with each other.


 

Time passed by and the week is going to end.


 

As they ate together, Jiyong noticed the uneasiness from Dara. He knew that along with her smile, sadness lingers


 

-------------------------

Weekend:


 

“Dara!”

 

I heard someone calling me as I ran towards the direction that I don’t know.

 

“Dara!”

 

The voice keeps on calling my name as I ran as fast as I could.

 

“Da-!”

 

His voice is now replaced with a loud beep which caused me to turn sideways.

 

**thump**

 

It was too late when I realized that I already crossed the street and a big truck is coming its way.

 

And after hit, I felt nothing.

 

All I know is that I’m lying in the road and many people started to gather around me.

 

“Dara!”

 

That familiar voice came on calling me again and seems to be in front of me already.

 

“Dara!”

 

He kept on calling my name which I can’t understand why.

 

 

“Dara!”

 

His voice started to waver as he pulls to his body and seems to be hugging me.

 

 

“Dara!”

 

 

I can’t understand why that even though I felt numb, my chest is awfully painful.

 

 

“Dara!”


 

I heard him calling again.

 

 

“Don’t leave me”

 

 

A tear then suddenly fell on my eye as I started to loose consciousness.

 

 

 

**Ring! **ring! **ring!

 

 

“Dara, dear?”

 

I heard another voice that is calling me again.

 

“Dear, wakeup”

 

I slowly opened my eyes as I slowly recognized her gentle voice.

 

“Mom?”

 

“Goodmorning Dara” She greeted me with a smile as she helped me get up from my bed.

 

“Good morning Mum” I greeted back as I yawn as hard as I can.

 

“How’s your sleep?” She asked as she prepared something from my closet.

 

“Pretty usual” I answered back as I’m still half awake.

 

“Well dear, you need to get up. You still have your meet up today right?” She said as she collected my soiled clothes and put it in the laundry basket.

 

“ Meet up? With whom?” I asked as I get my memo pad which has all of my schedules.

 

“Ahmmm, with a friend?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter