Blank

Memory Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

               

During the weekend, Jiyong is still thinking about Dara’s revelation.

         

Forget everything . .  

       

These words keeps on ringing on his head that it's starting to ache. Feeling depressed about it, he dialed the phone number of his hyung whom he can discuss this matter to. His friend at the office who they all think, has the best reasoning among them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Choi Seunghyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

At the park . . .

             

“Seunghyun-hyung!” Jiyong called out as he saw his hyung walking near their meeting place.

     

‘Yow!” He answered coolly as he sat on the other swing near him.

     

“Hyung, thank you for coming even with late notice. I really appreciate it.’ Jiyong said as he give him a can of beer which his hyung gladly accepted.

     

“So, what’s the deal?” Seunghyun asked as he opened his canned of beer and start sipping it.

     

"Ahmm.” Jiyong is now contemplating what he should do. “Hyung, what will you do if someone asked you to forget her because she will forget you too?” Jiyong asked which surprised Seunghyun. But after looking at Jiyong’s serious face, Seunghyun got a clue on who is he referring to.

     

“ Is it Sandara?” Seunghyun back answered with a question as he continued sipping his beer.

       

“Eh?” Jiyong was caught off guard by his hyung’s sudden question. On the other hand, his expression just confirmed Seunghyun’s theory that his dongsaeng’s problem is about that girl. And before telling him what happened, flood of memories with her came flooding in his mind.

   

 

 

Flashback . . . .

   

“Dara, why are you doing this to me?” Jiyong asked as his voice started to break.

   

“Did I do something wrong? Did I offended you?” Jiyong added. “ Dara, please tell me why for me to understand. I need to understand.” Jiyong pleaded as he seeks for an answer as of why Dara asked him to do such request.

     

“Because I will forget you” Dara said sternly which shocked Jiyong.

 

‘But why? Why will you forget me? Is this what you always do to your friend?” Jiyong said as he can’t believe on her reason.

     

“In every 7th day of the week, my memories aside from my family and work, will be totally reset. I will forget everything including the memories we have for the past days.” Dara explained.

 

.

.

.

.

.

“What?”

           

“ You heard it Jiyong, I will forget everything that had happened this week including the time we have.”

         

End of flashback

     

“Hyung, is it possible for someone to forget everything in a certain period of time?” Jiyong asked as he remember Dara telling him about her memory loss every 7 days.

       

“I dunno. I’m not a doctor” Seunghyun replied

       

“Hyung, is there something wrong with me?” Jiyong suddenly asked. It was evident to his voice that he is extremely sad which got Seunghyun’s attention.

       

“What do you mean?” Seungyun replied as he have his ears on what Jiyong will say.

       

“Ahm, this afternoon, Dara asked me a favor” Jiyong started

       

“What favor?”

 

 

 

 

“She-she asked me to forget everything” Extreme sadness engulfed Jiyong as he recalled the scene that instantly broke his heart.

       

“Why did she say so?” Seunghyun asked as he took another sip from his beer

     

“Sh-she jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter