Reset

Memory Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s already been 4 days since Jiyong was able to somehow enter Dara’s world. Without noticing it, they grew closer in each days that has past.

 

“Jiyong, have you already visited this place?” Dara excitedly showed Jiyong a flyer which he took and looked

 

“Ah, the new crept store at the town center.” Jiyong answered. “ I’ve been there with my friends and their crept was really delicious.” Jiyong added which made Dara more excited.

“Really?” Dara asked for she is now very much interested on this new crept store.

 

“Yep, it’s really delicious that to the extent, many people fall in line”  Jiyong continued as he munched his food.

 

“Wow. that’s really awesome.” Dara said in a sad tone which Jiyong immediately noticed.

 

‘Why are you sad? Do you want to go there?” Jiyong said while looking at Dara who nodded yet seemed to be a bit disappointed.

 

“Then, would you like to come with me then?’ Jiyong asked hoping to lighten Dara

 

“That would be great! Bu-but . . “ Dara said hesitantly

 

“But?”

 

“Ahmm, maybe next time around. There’s something that I still need to finish this week so I’m afraid I don’t have time to visit the shop.” Dara said as she tried to hide her disappointment.

 

“ That’s sad but is there anything I can help you with?” Jiyong offered. “It might not be that obvious but I’m somehow reliable when it comes to paper works.”  Jiyong shyly added as he lightly rubbed his nape.


 

But Dara shook her head and smiled to him. “ No need. I can handle it.” Dara politely declined which made Jiyong to be a bit disappointed this time. But before he lose his appetite, he heard a magical word which made his heart skipped.


 

“Thank you!” Dara flashed her angelic smile which instantly made Jiyong’s heart beat wild. Feeling shy, Jiyong immediately turned his face down to hide his blushing face.


 

Cute

 

Dara thought to herself after seeing Jiyong blushed.




 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Friday, last working day of the week, Everyone is excited as their weekend plans.

 

“So, what’s the plan?” Youngbae merrily joined Seungri, Daesung, Jiyong and Seunghyun at the Pantry. They currently lounging at the pantry as they take their first tea break.

 

“Hyung, there’s a new bar at the next town. Shall we go and check it out?” Seungri wiggled his eyebrows which was returned with an “oh” from the boys, showing interest on the suggestion.

 

“ Or, we can also go out to the beach. It’s been a long time since we went out out” Daesung suggested as he sipped his coffee.

 

“How about Jiyong? What do you think?” Youngbae asked but elbowed Seungri who was sitting beside him after noticing that Jiyong is having his own world.

 

“Hyung!” Seungri called which made Jiyong jerked back from reality.

 

“Neh?” Jiyong asked which proved him being absent minded.

 

“ I said if there’s something that you want to suggest for this weekend, you pabo!” Youngbae stated back as they chuckled at Jiyong’s silliness.

 

“Ahm, I’m sorry guys but I think I’m not available tomorrow” Jiyong answered which made the boys shocked.

 

“Eh???” they sang in chorus

 

“Yep, I’m sorry” He apologized as he continued on sipping his coffee.


 

“But why hyung? Don’t you love us anymore? Don’t you want to be with me anymore?” their Maknae pleadingly asked as he faked a puppy eyes to his favorite hyung.

 

“Yah, stop it panda! You look disgusting” Jiyong hissed as he pushed Seungri away from him.

 

“Hyuuun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter