Contentment

Memory Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 


 

After that day, Jiyong was all smiles as he cleared his desk, preparing to have his most awaited lunch break. But, as he walked out from his cubicle, his closed friends blocked his way.

 

“Hey hyung, why in a hurry?” Seungri playfully said as he sat on Jiyong’s desk.

 

“Ahm, taking lunch?” Jiyong casually said as he tried to go but Youngbae was able to push him back as they were positioned to interrogate him.

 

“Dude, you haven’t tell us yet what happen yesterday with your girl crush. Mind sharing that one to us?” Youngbae said as he and the boys were looking at him teasingly.

 

“What do you mean?” Jiyong innocently asked

 

“C’mon hyung, cut the chase.” Daesung seconded as they were now waiting for their suspect/victim to speak up.

 

“Guys, I’m sorry but I think there’s nothing much to say. I mean, there’s nothing happen between us aside from being a lunch break buddy.” Jiyong confessed.

 

“Ooohhh, lunch break buddy~~” Boys mouthed surprised of what they heard.

 

“ Yeah, lunch break buddy. Like eating lunch break together” Jiyong added which made the boys cheer louder.

 

“So you mean, you’re friends with her now?” Daesung asked

 

“ hmm, no, were still not friend since she don’t want to but I guess that’s fine.” Jiyong answered honestly.

 

“Eh? You’re lunch break buddy but not friends?!” Seungri asked as the boys were a bit confused with their situation.


 

“Yeah, she just allowed me to eat beside her at the rooftop but she insist not being friends with me.” Jiyong explained. And remembering the lunch break, he then excused himself as he immediately made his way to take his lunch.


 

“Oh boy! Oh boy! I think our sworn brother is having a sickness called puppy-love syndrome with our new co-worker.” Seungri said sa they looked at Jiyong who was obviously excited seeing her so-called lunch-break buddy,.

 

“On the other hand, don’t you know that it’s kinda weird.” Daesung asked which stirred up the group.

 

“Yeah, sometimes, being inlove will made you weird for some reason.” Seungri said as he is still smiling remembering how his hyung acted awhile ago.

 

“No, not that kind of weirdness.”

 

“Eh? What is it then?”

 

“That so called lunch break buddy.” Daesung emphasized

 

“What’s weird with it hyung?”

 

“ I mean, it’s natural to be a lunch break buddy with your friend but, . . “

 

“But?”


 

“What he’s trying to say is that why Sandara keeps on rejecting Jiyong’s offered friendship yet she allowed him to eat with him.” Youngbae said as he explained Daesung’s thought which now made sense with Seungri.


 

“Yeah, that’s really kinda weird.” Seungri agreed as he got their point.

 

“By the way, have you seen Seunghyun-hyung?” Daesung asked as they are now noticing the absence of their oldest guy.

 

“I think, he’s already at the canteen guys.” Youngbae said as the maknaes chorused in saying “ah”. They then chuckled remembering how important it is for Seunghyun to attend his stomach first before anything else. Afterwhich, they then decided to go down to their cafeteria to take their lunch.



 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter