Day 1

Memory Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 


 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

 

Tic tac Tic tac




 

 

 

I immediately sprinted towards the company building as soon as I got out from the cab,



 

 

“Shoot” I hissed as I looked at my watch and notice how late I was.



 

Asking why I’m late, blame it to the alarm clock who did not do it’s job.

 


 

Crazy right?! Blaming your problem to others even if it’s a non-living thing?! Kekeke.. I guess it’s a human nature to blame someone or something for the bad luck he or she has.




 

 

 

----------------------

 

I am now inside the elevator, unconsciously tapping my foot as I looked at my watch as if wishing that time would stop. Then, *bing*. The elevator opened and my whole world did indeed stop.




 

A tiny doll-like woman wearing a simple white dress, entered the elevator,

 

 

 

 


 

A lump in my throat was formed as I watch her press the floor she wants to go.

 

 

 


 

She was really beautiful that I found myself staring at her ever since she entered.

 

 

 


 

During the whole ride, I studied her figure and found out that she’s so tiny that she’s like a doll. Beautiful yet fragile.

 

 


 

And as the door opened, she went out then the elevator bell rang, indicating that will soon closed. The door was already closed when I got back to my senses.


 

 

 

 

“Shoot!’ I hissed again as I realized that I already passed the floor where I should go.

 

 

 

 

 

*Sigh

 

 

 

I guess I need to accept that I am really late today. But I felt a smile in my lips as I remember the breathtaking incident a while ago. Damn, I’d rather be late while I’m stuck with her than to be late without her. :)





 

*** Narrator’s POV

 


 

“Hey!”  Youngbae greeted to the gang as they gathered to ate lunch.

 

 

 

 

The table consist of 3 gentlemen namely Dong Yongbae, Lee Seungri and Kwon Jiyong. Both of them were in the accounting department and every since they got employed, they get along with each other.

 

 

 

 

“Ahmm, Ji, are you with us?” Youngbae snapped his fingers to Jiyong, who seems to be staring to nonthingness.

 


 

“Nah hyung, don’t mind him. He is just having some daydreaming?” Seungri answered back casually as he flopped his chopsticks and starting to stir his ramen.

 

 

“Eh? The oh-so-popular Kwon Jiyong is day dreaming?! Wow, that’s new” Youngbae said sarcastically which made Jiyong shoot him glares like daggers which made him playfully raised his arms, like surrendering in defeat.


 

 

“You guys, stop bullying the oh-so-popular Jiyong. You’ll be dead for sure once his fan clubs will know what you’re doing” A tall mysterious guy named Seunghyun, holding his food tray, joining the group.

 


 

“Nah, not you too hyung!”  

Seunghyun, also prefers to be called TOP, just shrugged his shoulder off and started to eat his food.


 

 

 

The group continued to chitchat during the lunch break but Jiyong still can’t get the mysterious out from his mind.



 

 

 

 

-------------------

 

After the lunch break, a general meeting was announced requiring the attendance all of the employees. This usually means that a new employee is hired or will be deployed in their workplace.



 

 

“Good afternoon everyone!” the General Manager greeted.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter