Flowers

Age Doesn't Matter...Or Does It?

 A few days later...

 
Kyuhyun's POV
 
It was already late afternoon and Min Yu has just arrived from school. There was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw three boys, probably from the same school as Min Yu's. "Annyeonghaseyo," they greeted and bowed at me. I just stared at them and they stared back. I was about to close the door when they stopped me.
 
"Umm. We're here for Min Yu," one of them said. I sighed. "Come in," I said. "Wait! Wait!" someone from behind me shouted. I turned to see Sungmin. "Waeyo?" I asked. He leaned closer to me and whispered, "Min Yu doesn't like boys, remember?" Oh right. "I'll talk to her. But let them in," I said. 
 
"Min Yu-ssi?" I called out to her in her room. She was lying on the bed, listening to music while doing her assignments. "Ne, oppa?" she asked. "Come down," I ordered. "Why?" she asked again. "Someone's there to see you," I just replied. "Who?" she prodded. "Just come down," I said and tried to pull her out of the room.
 
"No! Tell me first. Who is it?" she fought back and was about to hit my head but I was able to avoid it. "If you don't want to do it the easy way, I'll do the hard way," I said and carried her.
 
She kept on kicking and throwing a fit when Donghae came. "Oppa! Help me. Kyuhyun is about to me," she screamed. I covered with my hand. The boys in the living room have probably heard what she said. "Where are you taking her?" Donghae asked.
 
"Just in the living room. There are boys who want to see her," I explained. "But she hates boys, remember?" Donghae hissed angrily. "Hyung. Let her talk to them so they'll stop coming here. Maybe we should go and talk to them too," I answered. "Fine," he agreed.
 
"PUT ME DOWN!" Min Yu thrashed about. I put her down on a sofa and sat beside her. "Look, your hair got tangled already," Ryeowook said, heading towards her carrying a brush. I looked at the school boys, who were looking at Min Yu with wide eyes.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Min Yu-ssi," they greeted. "Sssssh!" Min Yu shushed them. I bit my lip to prevent from laughing. "Min Yu-ssi! Be nice," Donghae scolded. She sat up straight and fixed herself. She was wearing a pink sweater and a skirt with knee length socks.
 
 
She looked beautiful. "Who are you and why are you here?" she asked. "We just want to see you," one of the boys answered. "Why? What's with me?" she asked, pointing at herself.
 
"Yeah! What's with her?" Heechul butted in, sitting beside her. The other members started sitting beside Min Yu on the sofa. On the other side of the living room were Min Yu's admirers. "We...we j-just...we just wanted to tell her...tell her that we like her," another one explained. 
 
"Do you have a job?" Yesung asked. 
 
"Are you smart?" Donghae asked. 
 
"Can you beat her at Starcraft?" I asked too. 
 
"Umm. We're only students," the third one replied. "Then you don't have the right to visit her!" Sungmin shouted. "I bet you can't even cook food for her!" Ryeowook shouted back. "Umm. We're sorry for disturbing you. We really like you Min Yu. See you at school. Bye!" they said and left. They placed all the flowers they brought on the living room. 
 
 
We were all silent for a few minutes until Min Yu stood up. "I hate flowers. Throw them all away, or keep them to yourselves. I don't want to see them," she said and went back to her room. "She really hates boys," Heechul commented.
 
"Who hates boys?" someone butted in. Min Jae sat beside us and looked at the flowers. "Are these from Min Yu's admirers?" she asked. We all nodded. "Does she have a lot of admirers even when you lived at your own house?" Sungmin asked.
 
"Yes. I mean, A LOT. But she never returned their admiration. She hates boys," Min Jae explained. "Why?" I asked. "She really doesn't have any interest in boys. Ever since she was 12. That was the time she got a lot of boys going to our house just to visit her. Do boys visit her until now?" she turned to us. "Yes. Almost everyday," Yesung said.
 
"And look at this," Ryeowook butted in, getting the trash bin. He opened it and we all saw it. It was full of flowers. "She asks us to throw them away," Sungmin explained.
 
"You'll get used to it. You'll get used to her. I thank you all for welcoming us here. Especially for looking after Min Yu. I know she has a strong personality and a sharp tongue. But I hope you'll understand her," she said. We all stood up and hugged her. "We all love you and Min Yu," we said.
 
Min Yu's POV
 
These guys are really taking care of me. They're all so thoughtful and caring. But I haven't had the chance to thank each one of them. Before I slept that night, I went to their rooms, kissed them goodnight, and thanked them for everything.