Meeting The Boys

Age Doesn't Matter...Or Does It?

 Leeteuk's POV

 
Kyuhyun and Min Yu chatted for a while. Then she stood up and went to me. "Min Yu-sshi, there's someone who wants to meet you," I said, pulling her towards Teen Top. "Appa, aniyo. I don't want!' she said, fighting back. "Donghae-ah! Donghae-ah!" she started shouting. Donghae ran towards us.
 
"What are you doing hyung?" he asked me. "I'm going to introduce her to Teen Top," I replied innocently. "That seems fine to me, Min Yu," he turned to her. "BUT APPA, I DON'T WANT!" she cried while clinging to Donghae. "DONGHAE! STOP PULLING HER BACK!" I screamed. Everyone was now looking at us and Min Yu smirked evilly.
 
"Wow. Super Junior's leader could be scandalous enough," she teased. "I'll still introduce you to them," I threatened. And she returned to a crying little girl. After a few minutes of a game of Tug Of War, Donghae gave up. "Min Yu, just be nice to them, okay?" he said, smiled cutely and kissed her forehead.
 
 
"Leeteuk you're going to pay for this," she hissed at me angrily.
 
Min Yu's POV
 
Leeteuk dragged me towards the bench where Teen Top was sitting. "Hey," Leeteuk greeted and they looked up. "Annyeonghaseyo," they greeted and bowed politely. Leeteuk turned to me. I think he wants me to do the same. "I don't want," I replied. "I won't allow Donghae to bring you to the movies anymore," he threatened. I almost cried.
 
I really didn't want to do this. "I'll go with Kyuhyun oppa," I answered. "I won't allow you to go out of the dorm after school and on weekends," he threatened again. "Kyuhyun-ah!" I shouted and looked for him to ask for help. Leeteuk was making everything hard for me. I pouted in defeat.
 
 
"Ayssi. Hello..... boys," I greeted and cringed. Leeteuk felt the sarcasm and irritation in my voice and he smiled contentedly. "Teen Top, this is Min Yu, my daughter," he announced.
 
They all shook my hand and smiled at me strangely. "Min Yu, this is CAP, Ricky, L.Joe, ChangJo, Niel, and Chunji," he continued. "Can we go now?" I whispered to Leeteuk. "Alright," he replied and I ran away as quickly as I could.
 
Leeteuk's POV
 
"Is she really like that?" Changjo asked. "Every single day," I replied. "But she's cute," Niel added. I agreed. "She drives the members crazy. They treat her like a baby, that's why she gets what she wants quickly," I explained. "She's really pretty," CAP said. "Yes. Of course. She's my daughter," I responded.
 
"Really? I didn't know that you even have a girlfriend," Chunji exclaimed. "Her mom is my girlfriend. Her mom is the same age as me," I answered. "Can we visit your dorm? So we can see her?" Ricky asked.
 
"Of course. You're welcome there anytime. Just... be careful of her sharp tongue, okay? She argues with all the members back at home and they almost die of laughter because of it. And she can be physically hurtful too. Be careful. Really careful," I reminded and left.
 
Min Yu's POV
 
It was already lunchtime so we ate altogether on the building's cafeteria. Unfortunately for me, we had to eat with Teen Top. I quickly took a seat between Kyuhyun and Donghae, my two favorite appas.
 
"Appa, did you bring my toy?" I asked Donghae. The members turned to look at us. "Why?" I asked. "You still play?" Yesung laughed. I ignored they're jokes and turned to Donghae who was rummaging through his bag. "Here," he said and handed me my toy.
 
 
"Why do you still play with that?" Yesung asked again. "Do you want me to cook Ddangkoma for dinner later?" I threatened for him to shut up. And he did. "Donghae appa bought me this," I whispered. "She couldn't eat without that toy," Donghae informed the others.
 
I heard giggling and I turned to see Teen Top looking at me. "Do you want me to throw this toy to your faces?" I shouted and just like Yesung, they had shut their mouths. And I ate lunch happily while Leeteuk palmed his face.
 
A few hours later...
 
Min Yu's POV
 
It was an hour past dinnertime, but we still weren't home. I rested my head on the wall and closed my eyes. It's too disrespectful for me to complain. "Min Yu-ssi, you should go home already," Siwon said, patting my shoulder. "But you're not yet done," I answered. "Someone will bring you home," Sungmin said.
 
"Who?" I asked. They pulled me outside the room and Ryeowook pointed to 6 boys. "They will accompany you in the dorm until we arrive," he said. "You've got to be kidding me," I exasperatingly sighed.
 
Well, I have no choice so I went inside the van and went on the way home with Teen Top. Aishh. I just hope that the appas will be done with their schedule as soon as possible.