Random Thoughts

Age Doesn't Matter...Or Does It?

 Narrator's POV

 
Min Yu continued her rebellious attitude until the next week. The members were really worried that she might get sick because of not eating. Leeteuk and Min Jae ignored it at first, but as the days went by, the members kept insisting that they take back what he had said.
 
"She goes to school without eating breakfast," Donghae complained. "She locks herself in her room," Yesung added. "Her admirers kept visiting more than once a day and they're worried about her too," Heechul said.
 
"And she doesn't talk! She just does things by herself and doesn't complain, shout, or even whisper," Shindong commented. "Unground her now," Kyuhyun requested. "Please, hyung?" they begged to Leeteuk.
 
"What do you think?" Leeteuk turned to Min Jae. "Why are you asking me? You're the one who grounded her," Min Jae answered. "You talk like her too. Do you want to be the next one grounded?" Leeteuk joked.
 
"Just answer them," she ordered. "Okay. Fine. I'll go talk to her. But if she returns to her previous attitude, you're going to be responsible to this," he gave up and went to Min Yu's room. 
 
"Min Yu-ssi?" he knocked. She didn't respond and instead, opened the door. She wasn't surprised to see Leeteuk. "Can I come in?" he asked. "What do you want?" she grumbled.
 
"Don't be mad at me now. Okay? I'm sorry for grounding you. But you should realize that what you are doing is wrong. The members kept arguing with me about letting you off. So I will. But the next time you do something wrong, they will be responsible for it. You don't want your appas to get hurt, right?" he explained and she nodded.
 
"I'm sorry too, appa. Saranghae," she whispered and hugged Leeteuk. He sighed. He loves her even though she's stubborn. 
 
 
Min Yu's POV
 
I went out of the room with Leeteuk appa. I can feel the warmth of a Saturday morning on my skin. It felt good to be free. 
 
 
I saw Yesung appa sitting on the sofa. He was watching TV. I sat beside him and rested my head on his shoulder. "Is Ddangkoma still alive?" I asked. 
 
 
I heard the members laugh. Yesung sat up straight, looking alarmed. "Why? Did you do something to him? Why would you do that to my turtle?!" he exclaimed, shaking my shoulders.
 
"I was just asking," I replied. "Oh. He's fine. I fed him a while ago," he answered and pinched my cheeks. "Ryeowook appa, I want coffee," I shouted. "Min Yu-ah! Why don't you just get it yourse--" Leeteuk started. "PLEASE?" I used my aegyo, cutting him off.
 
 
I knew no one could resist my aegyo. "SURE! Anything for our baby girl," Ryeowook answered and headed to the kitchen. "Omma, I told you, right?" I turned to mom. "Ne. I could clearly see that," she replied and winked at me. "See what?" Kyuhyun got intrigued. "No one could resist my aegyo," I said confidently. 
 
"What do you want to do later?" Donghae asked while I happily sipped my coffee. "I have no idea," I responded. "Movie?" he asked. "Too boring," I answered. "Eat?" Heechul tried.
 
"Not hungry," I replied. "Starcraft?" Kyuhyun suggested. "Don't want to think," I said. "What do you want?" Shindong asked. "Hmm. Let's go to a park!" I shouted. "Boring," all of them replied. "Aish. Like you have any good ideas," I mumbled. "How about swimming?" Leeteuk said. And we all agreed.
 
A few hours later...
 
"Don't you dare try to push m-- KYAAA!" Leeteuk screamed like a little girl as he got pushed to the pool by the other members. Good thing omma ditched work to be with us.
 
"Min Yu-ah, what do you think of them?" she asked. "I love them. They all treat me well. I mean, ALL of them," I answered. "Do you...do you like one of them?" she prodded. "Omma," I said.
 
Why would she ask me this? This is so irritating. "Just asking," she said. "Why would you even ask that?" I asked back. "It's just...you know. You're surrounded by handsome, famous men all day and night. And I thought that might trigger your inner self," she said.
 
"Are you telling me that I'm lesbian, omma?" I joked. She laughed and I did too when we saw the members doing synchronize swimming.
 
 
But I couldn't stop thinking about her question. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Do I like one of them? But who?