Mr.Oh Chap 7

Mr.Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n hey guys sorry for not updating I am starting school tomorrow so I will try my best to update as much as I can thank you guys for subscribing and I will try my best to become the best writer that I can be. Thank you and enjoy

 

I followed Jessica and made it to Mr.Oh’s office. Jessica was about to leave until she turn around and said, “Don’t be afraid of Mr.Oh, I worked with him for about fifteen years and he is a gentlemen. She turned and left me. I was now eager to know what Mr.Oh has has planned for this date, I opened the door. Mr.Oh was standing in front of his giant mirror and he turned around and gave me a smile. “Luhan,came, it’s good to see you again.”

We left his office and walked towards the elevator. Once we got in the elevator it was quiet for a minute until Mr.Oh spoked up, “I saw you on the news today.” I was shocked to hear.

“You did ?” I asked.

“Of course, I can’t believe a close friend of your wanted to kidnapped you, who knows what he wanted to do with you, I hope he ends his life in jail for the rest of his life.”

“Mr.Oh please don’t say that, I’m sure he has a reason for who he wanted to do such a thing.”

We were about to get off the elevator until he grab my waist.

“Wait here Luhan I need to put my mask on.”

“You’re mask ?”

“ Don’t you remember that I am a ceo who doesn’t show his face to world, I know that there are paparazzis outside trying to get my face so they can get the amount of money that they want, that why in this elevator I always have my mask here,”

Mr.Oh bend down and pin some numbers on the elevator button, then when all the buttons turned green a mask came out that was a phantom mask, until of the mask covering one one it cover the whole face.

“That phantom mask is really pretty.”

Mr.Oh smiled at me, “Thank you.” Then he put the mask on. I saw lights flecking and I am definitely sure that those are the paparazzis.

“Mr.Oh, are we going to walk together or am I-

“Please, Luhan call me Sehun, I haven’t heard anyone called me Sehun before a long time.”

“Sorry, Sehun-ah.”

“Thank you, Luhan I don’t want you to walk me with, my car is where the paparazzi are at and I don’t want them to invade your privates, so what I want you to do is go out the first exit that you see, I know that you have my number so text me where you at so I can pick you up and then we can enjoy our date, ok ?”

I nodded and say, “okay.”

Sehun looked at me, “Okay go now and be careful.” He kissed myself and left to where the paparazzis were at.

I was trying to figure out where the heck the first exit was. I was looking at the map that this building had and I found an exit nearby. I started to run because I am pretty sure Sehun is in the car waiting for my text. I found it and opened the door slowly just in case, yes nobody was here. I opened the door wide and I can see the paparazzis asking while his security guards were blocking them, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter