Mr.oh chap 6

Mr.Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: hello everyone and sorry once again for not updating I just finished getting interview for my first job and I need to wait and see if I can be accept for a 2nd interview. Anyways I am going camping for two days so I won't be able to write my fanfics. I'm so sorry and I hope you all can understand. EXO LOTTO WAS SO LIT I LOVE IT. She dreaming is such a good song I hope all of you guys love it. Thanks for reading and see ya <33


Jongin was a couple of inches shorter than the kidnapper, him and the kidnapper  kept on throwing punches to each other. I never seen this side of him he looked so freaking piss and the kidnapper was now lying on the ground. I manage to get out the car and grab my backpack. Jongin looked at me once the guy was on the ground grinning in pain. 
"Luhan are you okay ?" He was trying to catch his breathe. "I contact the police and they will be here in a few minutes." 
I didn't respond to Jongin. I looked and saw that his lips was bleeding, his hand was cover with blood and his face had some bruises . I looked at the corner and I look at the guy that was coming straight to us. 
"Jongin duck." Jongin duck and tried to pull me down but I yank my waist from his hand and was able to grab my pepper spray and spray it on the kidnapper eyes. 
"You son of a- 
Jongin got up and punched him in the face and he landed straight to the ground. 
Jongin faced me, "Nice job Luhan." He gave me a smirk. I smiled at him. 
We then heard the police cars and ambulances. The officers got off the cars. 
"Are you guys okay ?" 
Jongin rest his forehead of my shoulder. 
I spoke to the officer "My friend's bruises needs to be clean officer." 
"Of course the ambulances would be able to heal his bruises."
The officers picked up the kidnapper. I wanted to see who was about to kidnapped me. I stopped the officers at time, "Wait officers I want to see the person under the mask." 
They stopped and look at me, " Are you sure kid ." 
The kidnapper and I were making eye contact. " Yes please. " 
One of the officers grab the kidnapper's m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter