Mr.Oh chap 2

Mr.Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got off the couch and followed her. My hands were still sweaty so I swipe them off in my cardigan so fast. I can feel my heart beating so fast, was I really this nervous ? I look around the place and everything is white. Not only were the whole place was white but so are the workers clothes.

I heard the secretary talking to me, “If you are wondering why this whole place is and why we’re all wearing white is because Mr.Oh’s favorite color is white.”

“No kidding.” I said

We stop at this big brown door.

“This is Mr.Oh’s office,” she told me.

I swallowed my saliva because the time was coming.I was going to see who Mr.Oh how he looks like in person.

“Don’t be nervous darling, Mr.Oh is such a respectful man, he did a fine job choosing you.” I froze, what the hell did she mean by choosing me.

“What did you mean ?” I asked.

She didn’t answer me, she opened the door quickly and we walked in. I look around the room. It was the biggest office I have ever seen in my entire life, the office desk was so huge and there was big windows where you can see Seoul. I then saw a man’s back who was looking at down in his window, he looks about six feet tall, he wearing a white suite, his hair was gell up, he had shoulders that looks bullet proof. He pants were so tight that you can see how good his booty looks. It left me speechless.

 

“Mr.Oh, this is Xiao Luhan, he is here to interview you sir.”

“Thank you, Jessica you may now leave.” He told her while facing the window. His voice is so soft, I didn’t know why I shivered. When I heard the door closing. He turned around. I almost dropped my journal, papers and tape recorder. Lord have mercy, he can’t be human, he was gorgeous. His dark brown eyes were staring at me strong, his lips were small but looking kissable, his hair was black and his jawline was sharp and pointy, like it can cut you. I was speechless, it was like I was seeing a living god.

Mr.Oh smiled and began to walk towards me.

 

“Hello Mr.Xiao, it’s really nice to meet you.” He took out his hand for a handshake.

I took out my hand to shake his hand as well.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you to sir.”

Mr.Oh was standing so close to me that I can smell his cologne. I didn’t realize that I was still handing his hand.

“Oh I’m so sorry”, I took pull off my hand quick. I saw him smirking.

“Don’t worry about it, let’s begin the interview shall we ?”  

“Yeah sure.” I said quietly.

I was confused to where I should sit, there was white couches close to his desk and a seat that's by his desk.

“Let’s sit by the white couches,” he said politely. God it was embarrassing that he knew that I was confuse.

I sat down on one couch and he sat on another couch. I took out my tape recorder. I looked up and I saw him staring at me. I can feel my face turning red.

“ Is it okay if I can record this interview ?” I asked nervously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter