Mr.Oh Chap 5

Mr.Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n hey guys sorry for not updating for these pasts day I have been looking for jobs because I realize that life is getting hard and that I need money to go to college and to help my family pay the bills I hope you all can understand the struggles that I need to do to help my family I will try my best to update as much as I can thank you guys and love you <3

P.s sorry for my grammar errors

 

I woke up the next morning and got ready for my 8 o’clock morning classes. I really don’t like waking up early but I did wanted to leave school earlier so that why I decided to get the 8 o’clock morning classes. I am studying to become a journalists. As a child my mom will tell me that my dad was a journalists, before he die I thought I can make my mother proud by becoming a journalists, not just to make her proud but I do love to read and write. I arrived at my english class and sat down quietly on the seat that I always sat on. Tomorrow is my date with Mr.Oh and then the next day is my so call date with Jongin. I am more nervous with my date tomorrow with Mr.Oh and then my so call date with Jongin. Mr.Oh is such a mysterious man who does not show the world how he looks besides his coworkers. People have told me that when Mr.Oh goes on meeting with other companies he will ask the other ceos to put a blindfold on, do the other ceo agree to put the blindfold on ? Well I guess they do since Mr.oh is really a powerful ceo and they will do anything just so their company can get more recognition and more money . I couldn’t sleep last night so what I did was searching up some facts of Mr.Oh and watched his press confidences videos, Mr.Oh will always wear a mask and a white suite. In the end of class we had to turn in our interview assignment and I just realize that Mr.Oh didn’t answer all my questions so I just wrote what he answer so far. When I was about place my answer on my professor desks he stopped me.

 

“Luhan, you don’t have to give me your assignment again,  I already got your assignment and the tape recorder of your interview. Great job Luhan, wasn’t Mr.Oh a nice guy ?”  I almost drop my papers and dropped my jaw, I didn’t email him my assignment or send him any recorder of the interview. “Luhan are you okay ?”  I looked at him, “Yes, yes I am professor.”


 

I got in my car and my phone rang. I looked at and it was a message from Mr.Oh.

Mr.Oh: Hello Luhan, I just wanted to let you know that it was me who sended your professor your assignment and the recorder, I realize that we didn’t had time to an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter