Mr.Oh chap 3

Mr.Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We just stared at each other for a minute or two then we both heard the door opening.

“Mr.Oh, you’re meeting is about to start in five minutes.”

“Cancel the meeting-

I stand up because I realize that Mr.Oh was about to cancel the meeting.

“Wait no Mr.Oh-

“I said to call me Sehun.” His voice sounded so deep and y. I was shivering. I quickly said,

 

“You can’t cancel the meeting, I will just leave so you can get your work done.” I begin to grab my stuff until Sehun grab my waist.

“I won’t cancel the meeting if you give me your number.”

We stare at each other eyes.

“Sure,” I respond.


 

Sehun decided to walk me towards the elevator. He asked me a question, “Do you get all the answers that you needed to get.”

I turned around to face him,

“No, but it’s okay I’m pretty sure I will get like a C-.”

He quickly grab the paper that had questions from my arm.

“Sehun-

Sehun stopped me by grabbing my waist and pinned against the wall, both of his arms were right by my sides so I won’t escape. We stare at each eyes and then his lips were  leading towards my ear.

“This Saturday meet me in this lobby at five pm got it ?”  he asked.

I just nodded, “yes”.

He put his arm down just in time when the elevator opened. I walked in and I look to see him staring at me.

I quietly said, “Bye Sehun.”

“Bye Luhan.” Sehun gave me a smile and I swear my heart  just explode.

 

In about fifteen minutes I made it home. Baekhyun was in the couch watching tv and jump off the couch and ran towards me.

“Luhan, oh my god you got to tell me how the interview went, was he ugly, is he gay too, is he rude-

“Baekhyun,” I stopped him.

“Mr.Oh was more than a handsome guy.” Baekhyun looked at me confusing. “Then what do you mean ?”, he asked.

“Baekhyun, he was a mother ing y god.”

Baekhyun gave me a huge smile and he began to spazz like a crazy fangirl.

“Oh my god Luhan, I’m pretty sure he told you to keep a secret of how he looks like and but please tell me a small detail of how he looks.” He clapped his hands together and gave me the puppy eyes.

We both sat in the coach and I told small details about how Sehun looks.

“Wow Luhan, Mr.Oh looks really hot, is he a god or-.”

“Baekhyun, what do you mean if he a god, he is a god !” Baekhyun gave me a smirk.

“Oh by the way, you were smiling blushing the whole time, Luhan I never see you smiling this much or blushing when you're talking about someone so damn attractive.”

I pause and think. Baekhyun was right,I was smiling while I was talking about Sehun. Sehun did so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter