Mr.Oh chap 4

Mr.Oh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun gave me a smirk. He wasn’t wearing his business suit, he was wearing a gray long sleeve shirt, black ripped skinny jeans and a pair of black converse, he looked really hot.

“Hi Luhan, I thought I can stop by and say hello.”

“Sehun-

I can hear Jongin footsteps and he greeted Sehun to.

“Welcome to Mr.Lee’s Department store sir.” Jongin gave him a bow.

“Thank you.” Sehun bow back, but he didn’t gave him a smile.

“Do you need any help sir ?” Jongin asked.

“I’m okay, this young man is giving me some assists.” Sehun pointed at me.

“Alright, Luhan I was be in the back unpackaging the items, call me if you need anything, oh and think about the date this saturday.” Jongin then gave me a kiss in the cheek and left. I looked at Sehun to see his reaction and he did not look so happy. I saw him clustering his fists.

I asked quietly,“How did you know I work here ?”

Sehun gave me a smirk, “Lucky guess.”

In the department store we sale merchandise for houses and clothes. He was just looking around and I was just following him. We were silent for a moment until he decided to speak.

“How long have you been working here ?”

“About for years.”

“Oh since high school ?”

“Since high school,” I told him.

Sehun decided to buy two scented vanilla candles and two white ties. I assisted him to walk him outside in the parking lots where his car was at.

“So, that guy that kiss your cheek, does he know that you're busy this saturday ?”  

I looked down, “No, but I will tell him that I am so don’t worry about it.”

Sehun lifted up my face with his finger.

“When I am talking to you, I expect you to look at me Luhan, do you understand ?”. His voice was so deep I was shivering.

“Yes, Sehun.”

Sehun came closer to my face.

“You have the most beautiful lips I have ever since.” I was surprised by his words.

“Sehun- , he stopped me.

“You better tell that guy that you're busy this saturday or else.” He sounded so angry, it was pretty y. He back away.

“I will see you this saturday, sweetie.” Sehun got in his fancy car and left.

I walked in back in the store and saw Jongin leaning on the chase register table.

“Who is he ?”, Jongin asked seriously.

“He a friend.” I can’t tell Jongin that Sehun one of the most famous ceo in the universal.

“A friend ? Luhan don’t lie to me I saw him leaning close to your face.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter