What Did He, Why Do You

I've Got Some News For You

Hi!!

I say Mama Mama Moo ~

Thank you for waiting!! I'm sorry for the late update, I am on my duty to finish my paper these weeks huhuhu. I hope you enjoy the story!

Btw, how do you expect Byul's reaction to Yongsun, if he finds out that there is something between her and Eric? Kekeke. Please leave a comment!

And btw, thank you for subscribing and sharing your thoughts through the comment!

Enjoy!

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

“Your neck is my weakness,” He said, out of breath. He pushed her so hard their hips were bounching each other. They stuck at the edge of the bed.

 

“Be strong. Seize it. It’s all yours,” She uttered, gasping. Her fingers were scratching his back while the others messing with his hair. Meanwhile, her legs were tied to his waist as if not wanting to let go of him. It was really helpful to take him deeper inside her.

 

He did as she told, burying his head on her neck and it to claim it as his territory. He grabbed the back of her hair, took control over her head so he could trace the neck easily.

 

She moaned harder as they got wilder. She kept repeating his name like it was the only word she installed on her mind. Their bodies were exchanging sweats derived from zest and passion upon the bed, up until they finished making love to each other. He held her thight under the blanket and left pecks to the place he planted hickeys: her neck.

 

“Byul, don’t let go of me.”

 

“I have no plan to do so.”

 

---

 

“Yongsun, what was that again?”

 

“In conclusion, I.. slept with two guys,”

 

“Kim Yongsun, tell me again,”

 

“Gosh, how many more times do you want me to say that?” Yongsun lets out a long sigh and curses under her breath. She drinks coke and leave the purple haired girl in front of her in shock, more a disappointed shock. But Yongsun just go with it, she knew it at the first place how would that girl react. Besides, slices of Pepperoni Pizza is more tempting than her reaction.

 

“Kim bloody Yongsun,” the girl is resting her chin on her left arm, her fingers netting her face. “This is unbelievable! You are unbelievable!”

 

“This is not what you really thought! I mean.. I slept with a guy, literally sleeping on the bed next to each other, no ual encounter. On the other hand, I made love with a guy too, where.. um.. those kind of activities were included, you know,” She sips her coke while explaining the occurance clearer. “Well, it should be counted as one actually. I began with a wrong statement I guess,”

 

The girl in front of Yongsun is still in shock. She has no strenght to pick up her dropped jaw after consuming Yongsun’s words one by one. Even she has lost her appetite to the pizza she’s been craving for.

 

“Gosh! Bae Irene, please say something just so I know that I’m talking to a person, not to another purple creature,”

 

“Do you really need me to say something? Ain’t my facial expression say a lot already?” She replies while gesturing circles in the air just in front of her own face.

 

Yongsun responds with a “Fine,” while rolling her eyes.

 

“Yongsun, I always know, and am aware, that you are gifted with being-a-play-girl talent, but I never know that you.. will eventually perform this talent in real life,”

 

Yongsun takes a glance at her while dipping her rolled pizza to the spicy sauce. But she still listen to her tho.

 

“How long have you been Eric Oppa’s girlfriend?” As Irene starts to investigate her, she is sitting and answering in a proper manner.

 

“Um.. more or less, 5 months, I guess,”

 

“It’s quite long time.. He knows about this guy?” Irene takes Yongsun’s phone on the table quickly. Then she clicks the power button to show the lockscreen to her. After that, this picture appears:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(If the picture doesn't show, please refer to this link)

 

“Hey!” Yongsun’s hand is spontaneously making its effort to take back her phone. However, Irene’s is faster to move away.

 

"Explain to me, Yongsun! Does he know about you and this guy you set as your lockscreen?”

 

“Fine!” She puts both her hands on the table. “He knows Byul. They met each other several times. I told him that he is my junior in the club and we are working partner. I never let him touch my phone, I don’t do that to him either, so.. he will never know,”

 

“Working partner? I never know that a “working partner” could be a lockscreen pict on your phone, or a fellow who walks you home regularly, or a shoulder you could lean on and a body you could hug anytime, or even a guy banging you on the bed. That’s your definition of a working partner, Kim Yongsun?”

 

“And does he knows about this? No? Do you still remember this?” Irene lifts Yongsun’s right hand, to be spesific, her index finger, where a platinum ring carved with the moon and the sun on it, circled on.

 

Yongsun doesn’t respond. She takes away her right hand. She looks down and miserably playing with the straw of her coke. And for the rest of their conversation, Yongsun is planning not to throw any words to Irene. She will let the bestfriend she hasn’t met for a couple of month, properly, giving her testimony over the breaking news. She knows her bestfriend is starting to get angry since she’s calling Yongsun with her full name, and emphasizing it. She thinks that it’s the best to let Irene talk, share whatever she thinks about the current issue rather than arguing and retorting from the start.

 

“Yongsun, did Byul break your heart that you decide to find another man? Did he upset you or something?”

 

“No, no, of course. Why would he,”

 

“Then why do you?”

 

Yongsun leans her chest on the table and replies, “I don’t know, Irene,”. She buries her head in the middle of her hand occasionally and let out a long sigh. Sometimes she takes a glance at Irene with one eye, but then go back to the prior position.

 

“Yongsun, seriously, I’m going to rain you with questions until you realize what you have done!”

 

“Why did you agree to be with Eric Oppa while you are still with Byul?”

 

“I need to do something,”

 

 “Do what? What Byul has done wrong to you until you decided to be Eric’s girlfriend?”

 

“Hey, it’s the same question! I told you, I need to do something!”

 

“What do you need to do?”

 

“Only I, know,”

 

“Bloody hell, Kim Yongsun! It’s not something you need to do, it’s something you want to do!” Her voice is nearly shouting at Yongsun, she loses her control for being pissed off this time. Then she crosses her hands on her chest as she leans back in the chair. Irene cannot take the pouting girl’s answer because her stubbornnes could ruin somebody’s life.

 

This condition is new to Irene eventhough they have been close to each other since the first year of the college. That is why she hopes that Yongsun can tell everything about this occurance unpretentiously, so that she can help her to solve the problem. Actually, Yongsun doesn’t see this as a problem because she’s certain that everything is under her skin. However, Irene doesn’t see it that way. Yongsun is the girl who has to achieve what she wants, she’s willing to do anything to obtain her goals. No matter how hard it is, she will struggle and will never stop until she acquires her objectives. Whatever her aims right now, Irene perceives it as a nuisance and she has to stop Yongsun before the unwanted things happen.

 

After her several questions are left without answers, Irene stops. She finally realizes that she cannot push the hard-headed girl to tell her the details about it. Irene deems that Yongsun has been blinded by whatever her determination is. Through Yongsun’s eyes, Irene figures out that she is starting to admit that she’s making a mistake and needs some times to accept that. For that sake, she leaves Yongsun with silence to purify her mind.

 

Since Moonbyul is mentioned very often in this session, it reminds Irene of a conversation with him. It was two weeks ago in front of their club’s room. Byul was standing outside the door, clinging his hand on the door handle while the other hand was handing his ringing phone. His lips formed a smile, a delightful one, showing his bunny teeth, despite the tiresome on his eyes. His thumb was caressing the picture of the number calling, as if he touched the person in flesh. He chuckled at himself, yet still had not answered the call.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(If the picture doesn't show, please refer to this link)

 

“Hey, pick it up. It’s not good to leave her hanging,” Irene said to him in a soft tone and sweet smile. But it successfully made Byul’s heart jumped out of his chest.

 

“I-Irene Noona? Y-yes, I’m- I’m answering this hehe,” He grinned, shyly.

 

Minutes later, while Irene was on her laptop working on her club project, Moonbyul was knocking on her door, saying, “I-Irene Noona? Do you have time to talk?”

 

Irene then asked Byul to come closer to her. She was also curious about what Byul was going to convey to her since they didn’t talk to each other that much although their club’s room is next to each other and her bestie is attached to him. Judging by the look and the way he talked, Irene was rather surprised ‘cause it was out of her expectation, it was totally different from what Yongsun told. He was like the freshman facing his senior for the first time, very formal. Here goes the stiff Byul as Hyejin described before. Maybe, it was because they were not that close to each other, so he still needed to adapt himself.

 

“N-noona, I am so sorry, but, please, don’t tell Yongsun Noona about.. what I did earlier..,”

 

Irene left a question mark on her face, processing the figure whom fist was put tremblingly next to the pocket of his jeans.

 

“I-I don’t want you, and her, to see me as a creep. Honestly, I-I have asked her whether I can save her pictures and take her pictures on my phone or not. But, well, the point is, I’m sorry you saw that and.. please don’t let her know,”

 

Irene couldn’t help herself but laughing out loud. Byul was really out of her imagination after all this time. Yongsun said that he is firm and charismatic when he talks, his eyes are convincing, but serene. But there was one thing she could agree with Yongsun, that is, his smile is endearing.

 

“Of course, Byul!” Irene answered half laughing. “I won’t tell her. This will be our secret for sure,”

 

“Good.. thank you, Noona,”

 

Byul was still in front of her as if hesitated to walk away. Irene then asked him to feel free if he had something to tell her again. And his question, was another thing out of her expectation, again.

 

“Noona, do you know anything about Yongsun Noona and Eric Nam’s relationship?”

 

She was pausing for several seconds before uttering any information. Afterwards, she asked Moonbyul to sit down so they can talk appropriately. “Byul, about that ...,”

 

Irene was not really sure about the relationship either, since she had not met Yongsun yet, at that time. Herself had to clarify it to Yongsun directly, to obtain the truth. Hence, she asked Moonbyul not to overthink about it and just go with it as usual. She believed that Yongsun is faithful to him. She was sure of that.

 

 

30 minutes have left, the dark sky begins to showering the ground with rain. Coming back from ordering a medium pan of Margherita, Yongsun remains in silence and has no plan to deliver any sentences. She’s tilting her head to the wall, her finger is still playing with the straw. Feeling necessary to finish this soon, Irene then initiates to voice the noiselessness.

 

“Yongsun, both of the guys are great individuals. Byul has been with you for almost a year. Eventhough he never told you that he loves you in words, his action to you is full of affection. And Eric Oppa, I don’t know much about him, but I’m sure that his good quality attracts you. He is also nice to you. However, Yongsun dear, you should be loyal to one person. You should choose one,”

 

Yongsun doesn’t respond. She is still playing with the straw.

 

“If your relationship with these guys is related to something you need to achieve, you have to think very carefully, Yongsun, you have to make sure that you won’t hurt any of them. Whatever you wanted to do, please do consider this very carefully, they are not your toy, you cannot use them as you want just like that,”

 

Yongsun doesn’t respond. But she stops playing with the straw and intertwines her fingers.

 

“They are human being with feelings too, Yongsun. Please, note that,”

 

Yongsun doesn’t respond. But she gazes at Irene in sorrow.

 

“And also, I hope you are able to distinguish, what you need and what you want. Being stubborn could be good sometimes, yet could be worse as well,”

 

“Do you wanna know what Byul has done wrong?” Yongsun finally responds to Irene, but she responds to the question she asked decades ago.

 

“Yes, I wanna know. What is that, Dear?”

 

“Promise me you won’t judge me, blame me, mad at me?”

 

“Yes, I won’t,” she smiles.