One Drunken Night

I've Got Some News For You

Hi!! I'm back!! Thank you for waiting, I hope you enjoy reading this.

P.S.: Typos are my fault, mianhaeyo.

 

 

 

“He made me long for a company, his company,” the brunette said, blankly staring at the table. “He made me need his presence, I am no longer independent. I am becoming weak with him. It feels like I can’t do anything on my own.”

 

She exhaled the air out of her lungs hardly, dampened her lips with her wet tongue. In all honesty, she told the purple haired girl everything that crossed her mind, without facing the latter.

 

“He made me need him to ensure that everything’s gonna be fine, everything’s gonna work out,” she added, “He made me believe that whatever happens, I won’t face it all by myself, he will be there by my side to hold me up,”

 

The purple haired girl across her reaching for her hand and it gently while patiently waiting for her friend to speak up her mind since long pauses were another participant in the conversation. She was looking for the latter’s eyes in order to send her more moral support, but she couldn’t find it. They were covered by her hair as she stooped her head, and sorrow.

 

“You know what’s the worst thing, Irene?” She called the girl who had been listening to her solemnly, to justify that she was doing a dialogue, not a monologue. “He gave me- he is giving me something- something that I won’t be able to return to him,”

 

Once she lifted her chin up, her eyes obviously turned into a waterfall. She couldn’t hold back her chaotic emotion any longer and just poured them up through her tears. Without taking more time, the grey raglan shirted girl shifted her way to the teary-eyed, actualizing her moral support into a warm embrace. Her warm embrace was not meant to stop her friend from crying, Yongsun had all the right to cry out her emotion into drops of water. Her warm embrace was more like a stimulation for Yongsun to collect her pieces, her broken pieces.

 

“Let it all out, Dear,” Irene responded softly while caressing Yongsun’s back.

 

“I’m a bad person. I’m a very bad person, right?” she sobbed. “For considering my weakness as his fault? I really am a bad person,”

 

“No, of course you’re not a bad person, Sweetheart. It is.. just not wise. Being unwise doesn’t mean one is vicious, Dear,”

 

“I don’t know, Irene. Saving the orphans is more important than tucking my body under his arm. I don’t know anymore,”

 

Forming a small smile, her friend replied, “Your way might not be sage, but I hope the result will be as you wish, Dear,”

 

“I miss him. But I can’t let the kids experience what they don’t deserve,”

 

A long silence surrounded the rainy night. At some points, Yongsun’s purpose could be considerable for Irene, it was right to put the kids in advance, rather than her self-interest. However, the course of action she was taking had always been intolerable. This should be the very last option to choose, she should be discovering alternatives. Irene could yell at her whole day to demand her to be careful about this issue, but it happened already. Blaming the teary-eyed wouldn’t change a thing anymore. That was why, she highly recommended her to pick one companion, with the rest of her wisdom.

 

Therefore, she picked one.

 

“I miss him very much, Irene,” she lifted her chin to meet up the latter’s eyes. “ I do.”

 

Note: If you felt lost, please check again Chapter 7: What Did He, Why Do You.

 

---

 

Note: Before reading this part, I'd love to recommend you, highly, to listen to Dean ft. Gaeko - D (Half Moon). Please click this link. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eelfrHtmk68>

 

Of all the sound in the room, the turning fan was the loudest. It wasn’t only supposed to keep the room temperature cold, but to ease away the smoke – that derived from his very dry mouth – through the open window. Laying on the bed bare-chested, he stared at the ceiling in pensive while occasionally discarding the ashes on the empty ramyun cup.

 

He took some times off to break himself from finishing the résumé for last week’s hearing in court. For every session, he had wrote the facts in the court room himself, and used them to counter the defendant in the next session.

 

He had attempted several activities to kill his overthinking-ness. He had been playing war game online, calling his brother, eating two cups of ramyun, zapping channels on TV, doing push-ups or sit-ups. But nothing worked. Simply, because those activities, were the boredom.

 

One time, he was checking his Android, just to check out the digital clock. It was actually his excuse to see the backround picture of his lockscreen. As his eyes spotted on the target, he began to lost in thought. His eyes might stare at his lockscreen, but his mind was off somewhere, wandering out there to look for the person he visualized.

 

She’s just a girl. And you’re such a fool.

 

In a blow of smoke, he unlocked his phone, aiming for music player to play Dean’s Half Moon. One good song would be a great company, he thought. Besides, this song perfectly pictured his current condition, even the title itself gave a brief description of him. It was unbelievable that somebody could narrate one’s state in a scratch of lyrics, exactly. On the other hand, it was unfortunate that it had to be a sad song.

 

Love, love the stars. Love, love the moon

Dm9 started playing in piano, filling the room with Dean’s soft vocal. And also, the thoughts of Yongsun. The fact that they had been splitted for months still haunted his mind. He blamed himself for being weak at heart. He kept suggesting himself that he should be easily letting go of it. For a man who barely experienced affection and ran cold blood in heart for years, it shouldn’t be a great deal.

 

Nothing’s really different. It’s the same air, it’s the same bed, looking at the same ceiling

His body didn’t bother himself to move an inch. The thought of finishing his résumé didn’t even cross his mind anymore. Perhaps, the room was too foggy – by the smoke gusting out of his mouth – the thoughts couldn’t find itself to be back home.

 

Why do I feel so empty for no reason at all. It’s been a few hours since I’ve been spacing out

He had been absorbed in the thoughts of her. An old news. He kept turning his head to the last kissing scene in the club days ago, questioning himself what was the meaning of the bittersweetness derived from her lips. Eventhough she was drunk, he believed that there must be something behind it.

 

“Kim Yongsun, you really don’t know what you did to me, don’t you?”

 

He trailed his hand to massage his head. Love issue has always been spinning the head round and round, hasn’t it? Realizing that nothing he had done turned things better, he then stood up, shuffling towards his closet to change his clothes. With black jeans and black leather jacket on, he was ready to make a bad decision.

 

“And I too, have no idea of what you did to me,” he murmured to himself as he finished tying the shoelaces his oxford.

 

Nothing comes even close to half of you. It can’t fill me, it doesn’t fill me up, yeah

He was back at it again. Mouth full of smoke, hands full of alcohol. He finished a half pack of cigarette just in a couple of hours in Kisum’s bar. The alcohol he’d been drinking even the last bottle she promised herself to pass to him. It was worse. He thought it would fill the emptiness in the core of his chest. He forced himself to believe that the fast beating heart, the shivered on his skin, the heat from his inner body were the prove that things had worked out. As if it was a temporary medicine to cure whatever illness he had been through.

 

“I swear to God I hate seeing you in my bar like this. I don’t wanna see you here anymore!” She crossed her arms on the chest, becoming sulky. “Go home and get some rest! I would be a sinner if I don’t stop you from messing yourself!”

 

“You believe in God now?” He laughed uncontrolably as his junior clenching her fists showing that she was overwhelemed with his existance.

 

Kisum then throwing her fist up and gnashing at him as if threatening to beat him. Almost everyday she saw him “dying” in her club. She had reached the point where she didn’t know what to do anymore. She and Namjoon, who was currently not in there, had been trying to cheer him up by matching him up with some qualified chicks, accompanying him wandering around the park nearby, or serving him delicious food to eat. Everything. But he didn’t change and would never listen.

 

“You are such a-,” she paused for a while, looking for a proper word. “Dickheaaad!!!” she grabbed him by the collar of his jacket and shook his body, before letting him go with a hard push.

 

Still laughing, he responded, “Okay, okay, I’ll go, I’ll go,” and sending ‘ok’ sign on his finger to her.

 

Afterwards, Byul walked aimlessly in the club, mingling his flesh into the sea of people on the dance floor. That night, Byul was exceptionally unusual, he was using his charm to attract girls on the dance floor. His hormones seemed like boiling water, passionately kicking his ual desire out of his figure. In his searching, he bumped into a long wavy-haired stranger, a brunette. She was all in black. Her height was average Korean girls’.

 

As they chit-chatted, he was directing her to a quiter part of the club. Both of them were aware of what would happen next, as well as Kisum. Watching him from afar, all she could do was facepalming and pray that he wouldn’t commit a bad, a very bad decision.

 

“Goddammit you Byul Oppa! Oh, Lord, I know I’m a sinner and I believe in you just now after seeing that bastard again,” she upturned her head and closed her eyes to communicate with the God she referred to, “But please grant my wish, grant my wish so Byul Oppa won’t do- do that intimate- action. Amen,”

 

Meanwhile, in another side of the club, the stranger was welcoming his invitation. She accepted it with the consequences too, as he cornered her in an empty toilet.

 

Just half. If only I had just half of you, I wouldn’t feel like this

The ice had melted and the flowers started to bloom again, signifying that the student clubs promotional day would be held again soon. He was in the second year, but didn’t put any interest to explore his personal potential, or just to make more friends by joining any club in uni. As usual, the activist from the clubs were making barricades in the school park and kindly inviting pedestrian to join their clubs by giving them brochures.

 

He was one diligent boy, so he read all of the brochures just to kill the time while he was waiting for his next class in a bench. Paper by paper had been read, they were all ready to be thrown to the recycle bin, except for one which belonged to “Veritas”. The title was “Portrait of Today’s Education: Creating Industrial Workers to Crash the Essentiality”.

 

He smirked as he skimmed the title, it was the bravest critics to government of the student he had read so far. Interested, he perused the whole article, then he folded the brochure to save it in his pocket as he finished. With the folded paper as the only asset he had, he immediately looked for the club’s room to meet the writer, Kim Yongsun.

 

On a night without you, even when the moon is up, I can’t see it. It’s hidden by thoughts of you, yeah

He stood in front of the stranger whose back had leaned on the wall. He confined her with his right arm, while the other was sending a cigarette to be by his mouth. He breathed out the smoke on her face, then she caught him by settling her hands on his neck, pulling him closer to seize his lips. He sent back the kisses to her, dominating the role in the game as he threw away the cigarette .

 

His hands were traveling around her body, from the north to south part of her. Then he lifted her hands with his, intertwining their fingers. He pushed her against the wall as their French kisses turned dirtier. Going back down, his hand stayed on her waist while the other squeezing under her bra. He lifted her, showering her with kisses on her jaw and neck, so she ended up in a position she couldn’t escape. It got harder as she tied her legs on his waist.

 

She was reaching for the zipper of his pants, trying to take them down so his part can get inside her. However, when he faced up to her head, her image was filled with his delusion towards a certain person. He released his embrace on her as he surprised of the unreal existance. It was Yongsun’s face he saw. She was giving him her typical smile and biting her lips, the face she would make everytime she was happily shy around him.

 

“Noo- noona?” he asked anxiously while cupping the latter’s face.

 

“What are you talking about?” she replied in confusion.

 

He was inspecting her face carefully from side to side. She had a quiet similar features as Yongsun, the face, the hair, the height, but still, she was not his noona. Once, he slapped his cheek to help him go back to the reality before he stepped back. He was still standing meters away in front of her, collecting himself and trying to figure out the image he perceived. Lost in confusion, he bowed himself to ask for apology to her.

 

As he ran away to leave her by herself in there, she shouted to him, “Hey! Come back! Finish what you started!!” But he didn’t have a plan to do so.

 

Thanks to God, he granted Kisum’s wish.

 

Just because you’re not here, there’s no way I should be like this. But I keep going back to those times

He ran as fast as he could in panic, as if zombies were haunting him. Of all the sins he commited, kissing that stranger was the most regretful. He couldn’t stand the prior scene and wanted to bury the thoughts completely, with his body as well. When he saw tap water in a park, he stopped by to clean himself since he disgusted with himself.

 

He washed his head over and over again. He rubbed his mouth furiously. He gargled his mouth to ease away the stain on the tip of his tongue. He did those things on repeat with rage, he growled to prove his fury. Seeing him throwing tantrum at himself like that would remind one with the transformation of a werewolf. The only different was the moon at that night was not the brightest, it was a half moon which were covered by the dark cloud.

 

“E!!”

 

In the place where you used to be, I can see the night sky. That half-full moon, looks just like me right now

It was a night with a half moon as well. He was wandering around his favorite park just to feel the night wind strolling on his body. In a certain spot, he saw his senior sat on a bench, mesmerized by the city lights across the river. She put on her headphones and hummed the song she was listening to. He felt uncomfortable to greet her since he was afraid to bother her. However, before he managed to get away, she already caught his appearance. Wanted or not, he had to greet her to show her his politeness, ‘cause that was the general norm.

 

“S-sunbae-nim,” he bowed on her side.

 

“Byul-ah! What a coincidence to meet you here!” she took off her headphones. “What brings you here?” she formed a sweet smile.

 

“I- I, I was just taking a walk,” he replied nervously, scratching the back of his head.

 

“Come, sit here,” she aimed her hand to an empty spot next to her and shuffled her bottom to share him a seat.

 

“Wh- N- That’s- okay, that’s okay. I- I think I should leave by now. I’m so- sorry to bother you,” they might be working together in the club for a semester, but he still felt awkward towards his senior. He couldn’t even look at her face.

 

She pouted hearing his answer. “You don’t want to talk to me? Okay, I’m sorry. You may continue your activity,”

 

“No- no, I don’t mean that. I just-,” he paused for a while, trying to arrange a good sentence. “Okay, I’m sorry,” he then surrendered and seat himself next to her as she wished.

 

Yongsun was the one who led the conversation since Byul was socially awkward. She asked the basic question about him without him asking her back. It was more like an interview. In the first 15 minutes, they found out that apparently both of them were regular night visitors at Hangang Park. The next 10 minutes was more an awkward silence. And the rest of the conversation was Yongsun’s depth investigation towards him. What do you expect from a journalist?

 

“We’ve been working together for a quiet long time, yet I still consider you as a mysterious one,” she continued, “You’re unlike the others, you have a very closed personality.”

 

“Wh- what do you mean, Sunbae?”

 

“I’ve told you to call me ‘Noona’!”

 

“Ye-yeah, right. Noona,” he scratched the back of his neck again and repeated the word ‘Noona’ on his head so he wouldn’t forget. “So.. what was that mean?”

 

She turned her face closer to him, showing him her brightest smile. Her cheek glow chubbier as she clenched her chin with one hand. “Tell me about you,”

 

That simple question felt like a complicated explosion on his nerve. He never thought that an acquaintance would slap him with such question. He didn’t have many ‘good’ friends who could share her a piece of his life. Moreover, most of the time, he avoided social contact with anyone since his past was hard to be accepted by ordinary people. That was why, not even his colleagues or friends in the same class know something about him.

 

“I will take whatever answer you give me,” she added.

 

He didn’t reply so soon, still finding for a reason to avoid answering it.

 

“What do you wanna know about me?”

 

“As I said to you, I will take whatever answer you give me,”

 

“Why would that be so important for you to know?”

 

“There is nothing wrong to be curious about what’s under the skin of a person whom existance is very close to you in real life, isn’t it?” her eyes grew bigger as she insisted him.

 

He smirked, this time, she didn’t really seem like a stranger anymore. “What if you find out that I was a really bad person, committing sinful activities that will never be accepted by society?”

 

She straightened her body and turned her head to the city view in front of her. “I will still listen to you,” she turned to him again and smile. “Because I believe, your past doesn’t define you. Your present does. People change for good too,”

 

Yongsun could say those words because she believed that Byul must have something he concealed. Perhaps, it could be pains, she thought, so she was trying to volunteer herself to heal him with everything she could. Because Byul was one good boy, one different creature that intrigued her.

 

He stood up and put both hands on the pocket. He was ready to leave her by facing her with his back. Before taking a step forward, he bit his lips and looked down, stated, “Can I trust you?”

 

“Only if you put faith on me within yourself,” she smiled, turning her head down to the ground.

 

He withdrew his figure around her as soon as his smile flashed. At that time, he was not ready to reveal his core to her. Nobody should bear his story, he thought. However, on every following night, he looked for the girl who had been encouraging him to sharpen his potential, who had been his role model, and pretended to meet her in coincidence, to excuse himself, “Can I sit next to you?”

 

If tomorrow’s darkness takes one bite of the moon, our world that we made would become smaller too

He kept his feet moving without any direction. He wasn’t even able to walk straight. He was back again with two hands full, one was handing a crate of half dozen beer, the other was holding a bottle of beer and lighted cigarette.

 

Tottering. Exhaling smoke. Gulping beer. And lonely.

 

Best words to define 2 am tangled Byul.

 

The further he was staggering, the more insane he became. In the middle of his walking, he had broken the glasses on a couple of bus stops. He threw his beer bottles towards them, kicking them, and pushing his body strongly. He even left his piss there.

 

The further he was staggering, the more insane he became. Bus stops were inanimate objects. Thus, whatever he did to those, they wouldn’t beat him back. It was different with group of humans. Once he got closer to them and made fun of them, they gang up on him.

 

He was fisted on the face until he touched the ground. He got kick on his chest and abdomen for nth times. The only thing he could do was shielding his upper part with both hands. At his current condition, he was not able to fight back. Not too long after that, they left him weak on the surface.

 

After that, he stood up and cleaned the blood on his face with the stripped shirt under his jacket. Then he continued walking, to wherever his GPS mind directed him, as if the previous events didn’t happen.

 

Of all drunken nights he’d been through, this night was the worst.

 

When we used to go around, saying that we were one. I didn’t know it’d be so clear that you are you and I am me

It was one of those days when he walked her home. It was a little bit late, so he insisted to accompany her until her body laid on the bed. It was different from previous days when the awkwardness still embracing them in every dialogues. Something had grown, some feelings that he couldn’t understand, but somehow it filled the gap on his cavity. What also became an improvement, Yongsun was finally had a figure to talk to interactively, even that figure was able to start and lead the conversation.

 

“... And yeah, because the reviews were outstanding, I installed the game on my computer a week ago,” he sped up to walk backward in front of her, so he could really talk to her face to face, instead of side to side.

 

“As a game enthusiast, I accept the review and would give the highest rating to this game too!” he continue. “By the way, Noona, you should know that in only a week, I can raise the level of my characters very, very high!”

 

“You do?” she replied, giggling.

 

He stopped for a while before excitedly orbiting around her, “And oh! Oh! You should know to I bought a lot of new characters, weapons, and other equipments too! I think my brother would be mad about the bill, but yeah.. I don’t do it very often, so that should be okay, right?”

 

“You know, you have to see me playing the game! Once I get into the war, I become the God of war!! I destroy everything!!” He striked a strong pose in front of her by clenching both of his fist like Hulk.

 

They were giggling as far as the journey. Byul was telling his Noona everything, anything, about his current hobby or whining about bad things happened to him recently. While Byul was exhilaratedly sharing his stories, Yongsun was listening to him solemnly, paying attention to every gestures he made, and laughing to respond to him because he was the cutest at storytelling. She was proud of it, proud of Byul being a talkative and spreading joyful to her.

 

When they finally arrived at the destination, Byul concluded the stories he told her and wave her good bye.

 

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Noona?”

 

“Byul,”

 

“Hm?” he smiled like a hamster.

 

“You talked a lot,” she told him. It was off the topic.

 

As soon as he heard her sentences, his facial expression turned a bit straight. “You.. didn’t like it?”

 

“No, no! I mean, it’s good. I prefer it to be like that. It’s really great to hear your stories because it’s very funny and interesting!”

 

“Really?” He put both hands in his pocket then inclined his upper part to reach her ear and whisper, “I only share stories to someone I put my faith on, someone I would rain with affections, someone I would care about more than myself. And that ‘someone’ is only one,” he added, “And I, have no plan to add more,”

 

After he pulled himself back to the prior state, she quickly turned her back. Her face that time was boiling red like a very fresh tomato. She ran away very fast to get to her room without even brave to say good bye to him. She was embarassed.

 

Once she got to her room, she threw her body on the bed and cover her head with pillow. Biting her lips, she then screamed against the pillow. “Moon Byulyi!!”

 

I’m crazily dreaming of your love. If only I can see your eyes, I would be able to fill up my empty heart

“I was right, okay? I’ve told you before, Byul-ah!” she gestured her fingers to count, “Sora loves you, Areum loves you, Shinwoo loves you, Mrs. Im loves you, Mr. Seongho love you, Wheein loves you, Hyejin loves you, I can’t mention all of them on earth, but Byul, believe me, people loooove you! You are lovable, so be confident and don’t harm your self-esteem!” she told the boy next to her who leaned his back on the bench.

 

For a boy, he was more sensitive than her and very overthinking. A bad dream led him to question strange thing to her, it was something that made him depressed at that time. Thus, she tried to convince him with evidences that people were care about him and it was just a dream not to be bothered.

 

There was also one thing that kept appearing in his mind which actually had been embraced by him since they got very close to each other. Coincidantly, it was related to the topic.

 

“Then, what about you, Noona?”

 

Yongsun shook until her jaw dropped. “What about me?” She acted it cool by showing him her simplest smile, yet elegant, “It’s a secret,” She winked.

 

After that, she put on her headphones to change the topic so he wouldn’t talk about it again. “Shall we listen to the music?” she plug another to his ear without he needed his permision.

 

He stopped telling her about his weary and enjoyed the playlist she picked that night. After that, the night became so tranquil as the songs on her phone shuffling. It was just like one of that serene night, watching the city lights across the river under the moonlight, feeling the existance of each other and exchanging heat with only sitting side by side. It was simple, but for them, it was precious.

 

“What is your favorite song?” she asked him as the rhythm of classic jazz started playing on the headphones.

 

“Favorite song..,” he took seconds to answer her question, since he had none recently. “I guess, I don’t have one currently,”

 

She faced him and excitedly bragged, “This is my favorite song!! Isn’t it fascinating?”

 

He smiled at her and nodded to give his acceptance.

 

When it came to the reffrain, he suddenly took off the headphones and stood up. She was surprised. At first, she thought that he didn’t like the song. But it was not like that. He bowed in front of her and invited her to dance. It took her seconds to finally take his arm in front of her.

 

“But I don’t know how to dance,” she said in confusion.

 

“We’ll figure it out,”

 

She followed him to stand up and he immediately grabbed her by her waist. Both of them were shy, but she was too obvious. Without leaving her eyes he put back the headphones on his ear. He took her phone from her hand gently to play back the song, it was “Draw, Draw, Draw”.

 

She leaned her head on his shoulder, drawing the scent of his perfume which always been her favorite. They moved carefully, taking a little step to left and right. Her embrace got tighter as the song kept playing on repeat. But she was never bored of it, she never was.

 

One time, he withdrew himself a little bit to lean his forehead against her. He tenderly climbed one hand to her neck, one touch that would shiver her. He created a small distance between their heads so he could stare at those pretty eyes of her, which were brighter than the stars that night.

 

Can you breathe love into me? So I know what it’s like, what it means to feel whole. [1]

 

Both breaths were held up. She knew what he’d do next, yet couldn’t imagine how it’d feel like. Afterwards, he closed the distance between them, by capturing her lips with his.

 

It was warm. It encourage her heart to beat faster and heated her body from the exposed head to the little toe hidden under her shoes. It was wonderful somehow, every emotion mixed into one and resulted in a very serene feeling.

 

They stopped for a while to cathed the air around. It was only a while they couldn’t help but to be hurry. In the next session, it was the same, he kept it slow, romantic, but sure.

 

He hold the domination on her. However, it didn’t mean that she acted passively, she was interactive as well, replying his affection with her tenderness. She included her hands too, which had found a proper place to cling to, the back of his head, his neck, his chest.

 

He was full of surprises, indeed.

 

Nothing comes even close to half of you. If only I had just half of you. If only

He ended up in the place where they used to share silence together. The night had been so though and full of disappointment, mostly to himself. Exhausted, he laid himself on the bench and heated his body with kissing a cigarette. He stared at the moon in the sky, as if looking at the mirror, because both him and the moon, were half completed.

 

It was counting fingers until he felt asleep. As he closed his eyes, the stars disappeared one by one to welcome the dawn on the sky.

 

If only I had just half of you. If only.

 

---

 

In the next morning, he woke up in pain. The whole system on his stomach kept kicking out materials from it to be throwing up out of his body. In seconds, he had vomitted those liquid and luckily, somebody had prepared an empty basket next to him. He growled as he felt the pain all over his body. Moreover, the fact that he woke up in a totally different place, causing more uneasiness towards him.

 

He woke up in 2x2 meters room big. He admitted that the room was warmer and the thin mattress was a better base to sleep. In front of him, the room was locked and the bars were barricading. He hated to admit it, but he’d been to this place before, and it was a nightmare.

 

After that, he stood up and got closed to the bar, looking for somebody who could explain the reason why he could end up there. Before he could ask, an officer greeted him first, fencing his body behind the bar.

 

“Welcome back, Moon Byulyi. What kind of news would you tell?”
 

 

 

 

 

Hi!! Thank you for waiting for this update. I'm really sorry it's very very late for me to upload this. I am curently on a reaseach about something and it's kinda hard to find spare time to write the story. I will try hard to finish this, I will definitely finish this!! Thank you, once again, for patiently waiting!!

Please leave your thoughts on the comment section. I appreciate that so muuuch!

[1] Yuna - Mannequin Lyrics

Dean – Half Moon Lyrics: https://colorcodedlyrics.com/2016/03/dean-d

Mamamoo - Draw & Draw & Draw : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnuhhDqglxQ