A Kiss and Hugs

[Collection] SS501 One-Shots

“Oh, you’re here. What are you doing here oppa?” you aksed him. You were surprised of his sudden visit. He just gave you a peace sign pose as he drink his milk.

He chuckled. “Did I disturb you? Sorry about that. I just wanted to see the love of my life” he smiled at you and then he put down his drink as he pulled you closer to him for a hug.

His hug was the most wonderful thing in the world. Though his kisses were romantic, it can’t replace the wonderful and romantic feeling you felt in his every hug. The softness of his skin and fragrance of his perfume slowly melted your heart. It was from his hug that you felt loved and secured. He was about to break from the hug, but you stopped him.

“oppa~ just stay here. Just a little more” you told him.

He pinched your cheeks and smiled. “As long as you wanted”

The two of you hugged for quite sometime, until he let go from the hug.

“Let’s do this sometime, ne?” his eyes twinkled as he spoke.

“But what if I don’t have any free time? what if I’m busy?” you pouted.

“I’ll find a way, don’t worry. I’m pretty busy too, remember?” he smiled as he your hair. Suddenly, his phine rang. It was from the maknae.

“So, do you need to go now?” you asked.

“We still have to continue our practice. I’m sorry”

“Oh, it’s ok. Just don’t stressed yourself too much”

“aw… don’t worry, I’ll be alright” he hugged you again, then when you broke from the hug, he gave you a peck on the lips.

“I’ll go ahead now. Call you later” he then slowly went his way after he gave you his signature heart sign.

END


sorry for the delayed update~ I was going to post Mal's one-shot first, but then, I'm not yet done with his, so I just posted Kyu's first :D