Morning Kisses

[Collection] SS501 One-Shots

 

You planned to surprised your boyfriend with a ‘breakfast’ in bed. With the help of his brother Kibum, you sneaked into his room. You saw him sleeping and at the foot of his bed, you saw Choco.

“Choco-yah, keep quiet, ok” you said in a low voice and placed you index finger in your lips as soon as Choco saw you.

You glanced at KiBum who was still at the door.

“Hwaiting, noona!” he mouthed. You just smiled and gave an ‘ok’.

You slowly took out your lipstick and eyeliner as you tiptoed towards him. Then you started applying lipstick unto his mouth creating a clown lips and made some moles on his face using the eyeliner. He still didn’t moved. When you finished your ‘breakfast’ you faced KiBum who was laughing quietly at the sight of his ‘pretty’ brother. You silently went away, but suddenly Hyung Jun caught your arm. You faced him and saw him grinning at you.

“Yah! You forgot your morning kiss” Hyung Jun stood up and pouted while trying to kiss you.

You tried to avoid him, but he pulled you closer to him. You closed your eyes tightly as he gently kiss your cheek. Then he hugged you.

“Good morning sweetie… didn’t you remember, I’m the second ‘early bird’ in our group?”

You opened your eyes and faced him. “Oh! That’s right! I for—“

He cut you off with a kiss on the lips.

“Uhmm…” Kibum faked a cough. “Come here Choco, let’s leave those clowns there” Kibum chuckled.

Choco then went to him and he immediately closed the door. You two then looked at the mirror and laughed at the sight of your faces.

 

END