Lucky Days

[Collection] SS501 One-Shots

Young Saeng was happily walking towards his favorite cafe cross the street, when suddenly a car almost hit him.

“WHAT THE—yah! WILL YOU WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING! Aish~!” the driver of the car shouted.

Young Saeng couldn’t do anything but to bow several times and say sorry. He was so petrified at what happened that he kept saying sorry until the car left.

When he arrived at the café, Kyu Jong, his friend & bartender, spoke to him.

“Hey, are you alright? I saw you almost got hit by a car.”

“Ah, I was careless. I’m just excited about your new pastry, hehe” Young Saeng replied as he took a seat.

“Aw, about that, I’m really sorry Young Saeng-ah, our pastry chef was on leave today, so I can’t give you that today. Maybe tomorrow. I’m really sorry” Kyu Jong apologized.

“Ohhh, ok” Young Saeng weakly replied. “I’m so jinxed. What am I going to do, I almost got hit by a car, then my favorite food is missing… tsk” Young Saeng mumbled.

“Hey, what are you mumbling?” Kyu Jong asked. Young Saeng just smiled and shook his head.

Seeing his friend was so disappointed, Kyu Jong grabbed the chance to make him happy.

“Young Saeng-ah, you want I’ll make you some cappuccino and chocolate cake?”

Young Saeng lightened up . “Eh? You know how to bake?”

“Ah, no, no. We already have prepared something beforehand.”

“Ei~ I thought, you’re gonna make something especially for me, Tsk” Young Saeng looked away.

“yah, do you want one or not?”

“Alright, alright. Since I’m hungry now” Young Saeng rubbed his stomach.

“I think you gotten fatter Saengie-yah”

“yah!” Young Saeng tried to hit Kyu Jong, but he immediately went to the counter, giggling. He really loved to tease his friend. He glanced toward his friend who was smiling as he took a slice of chocolate cake. He returned to his friend and served the cappuccino & cake.

“You’re lucky, I’m hungry today, if not I could’ve hit you hard” Young Saeng said after he took a sip of the cappuccino. “Wow, this is great. Your cappuccino is really different from others”

Young Saeng slowly munched the food before him. Kyu Jong just watched his friend munching happily.

“Saengie-yah, here, take this” Kyu Jong took off his small cross right earring and gave to Young Saeng.

“What’s this?” Young Saeng asked curiously.

“Just wear it. I felt that you need that. It’s my lucky charm.” Kyu Jong smiled.

“Why? All of a sudden…”

“Aye, just accept that. I want you to smile always. Your smile is the most beautiful one, I can’t let that disappear from your face, ne?”

“Oh, ok..” Young Saeng accepted and wore the earring.

After Young Saeng finished his food & paid the bill, he bid his goodbye to his friend and went home. Since the day he received Kyu’s lucky charm, his lucky days started.

END


OMG! It's been 5 months already since I updated this one OTL ...  hope you like it :) KyuSaeng OTP!!