Confession

[Collection] SS501 One-Shots

"I'm sorry Kyu Jong oppa, let's end this ... goodbye" the girl said as she let go of Kyu Jong's hand and run away.

“Kyu Jong-ah, wait! Don’t follow her anymore. She said it’s over already” Hyun Joong said as grabbed Kyu Jong’s arm.

“No, hyung. I can’t let her go. I can’t live without her. Let go of me hyung!” Kyu Jong tried to free himself from the grasp of his hyung.

“NO! I can’t let you get hurt again! I WON’T LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!!”

Shocked at what his brother reacted, Kyu Jong was froze to the spot.

“I’m sorry Kyu Jong-ah, if I shouted at you. Let’s go home now, omma might get worry” Hyun Joong let go of Kyu Jong’s arm and patted his brother’s shoulder.

Ever since that day, Kyu Jong became afraid of his older brother. Hyun Joong noticed this attitude of Kyu Jong and decided that it’s time to tell him the truth.

“Kyu Jong-ah, I have to tell you something” Hyun Joong approached his brother who was reading a comic book.

Kyu Jong lowered his comic book, when he saw his hyung’s serious face he then immediately covered his face with his comic book.

“Remember the day when you got bitten by a dog?”

Kyu Jong just nodded.

“It was I who let go of the dog. I thought you like dogs, so I let go of it, for you to play with it. But I never  thought that you’re afraid of them. So when the dog saw you running, he chased you and bit you. I’m really sorry if I have hurt you. I just want you to be happy, but it turns out the other way around” his brother explained.

Kyu Jong’s fear of his brother was replaced by happiness.

“hyung, I’m sorry too, if I have been stupid. Ahh~ Now, I’m not scared of you anymore, haha” Kyu Jong laughed and hit his brother’s head with a comic book then ran outside.

END