Obsess

[Collection] SS501 One-Shots

“Where’s Hyun Joong? I thought he was your date today?” your friend asked you as soon as you arrived at her birthday party. You just sighed and shrugged your shoulders.

Your friend’s temper was starting to rise. “What kind of boyfriend is he? Leaving his girlfriend hanging on air? He’s always like that, huh?!” your friend crossed her arms.

“yah, lower your voice. Just let him be. It’s your party remember? Just be happy, ok?” you patted your friend’s shoulders.

Your friend sighed deeply. “Oh well, I hope you won’t be awkward here…”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. Now,” you pushed lightly your friend. “talk with your other guests. They might get bored” you smiled.

“Are you sure?”

You nodded your head and signalled her to go. The party was great because of the food and the live band, but still you felt lonely since your boyfriend didn’t accompany you. After the party, you went home and slept with a heavy heart. The next morning, you woke up with the scent of pancakes and honey. Just as you thought; when you went down, you saw him with the pan in his hands.

“Oh! You’re awake. I’m sorry, if I barged in again. I’m really sorry about last night.” Hyun Joong said as he placed the pancakes on the plates.

“Again?” you asked as you took a seat. “Oppa, can I ask you something”

Hyun Joong took a seat opposite to you. “Ok, go ahead” he gave you his signature smile.

You didn’t react to his smile, the smile that once captured you heart. “I want to know again what did you liked about me?”

“What kind of question is that?” he laughed, but after he saw your serious expression, he stopped laughing and scratched the back of his neck. “Uhmm… Because of your….”

You were about to cry. “W-what? Is it because I also love sci-fi movies, movies about aliens? Is that it? IS THAT IT?!”

He was shocked at you just said. “yah, calm down. Let’s just talk about this later after we finished our breakfast” he then ate the pancake before him.

You stood up. “ I lost my appetite. You finished that” you were about to ascend the stairs, but he caught your arm.

“yah! Do you know, I put a lot of effort in making those pancakes for us! I wok—“

“I know” you said mumbled and freed yourself from his grasp.

“yah!” he caught your arm again and this time, his grip was stronger.

“Let go of me!” you tried to free yourself from his grasp, but you failed.

“Why are you like that?!”

“Me? Huh?! It’s you! Why are YOU like that?!”

“What about me?”

“About you? … making me wait for hours on our anniversary, dates… leaving me hanging on air… What’s the reason? ‘Because I’m busy watching Aliens movies, I’m busy playing games’ so, what’s your reason for last night? Because you fell asleep while playing Paladog? Oppa! I’m tired of your excuses. I feel that our relationship is ruined by your obsession. I really don’t know where would this relationship lead us… I-I think, it’s better if let’s just give each other a space, a cool-off” you tearfully said.

“W-what did you say? Cool-off?”

You nodded then he slowly let go of your hand. You went to your room and cried. He went back to his pancakes “Why didn’t she took even one bite in the pancakes?” he complained as he ate the pancakes. “Must eat this all, it’s a waste of money” he said to himself.

2 Weeks passed since you two ‘unofficially’ broke up. You two haven’t texted and met each other. One day, you went to a movie store and spotted ‘Alien vs Predator 3’ DVD. You were about to take it, but someone was faster than you and took the DVD.

“I was the first one to—“ you turned to the person who took it and you were dumbfounded when you saw who it was.

“Let’s watch this together” Hyun Joong just grabbed your hand and went to the cashier. He took you to his house and together you two watch the movie. All time the movie was playing, you noticed Hyun Joong was just staring at you.

“W-why are you staring me like that?” you asked stammering.

“Why didn’t you protest when I dragged you here?”

“It’s because I want to watch the movie” you simply said.

“I missed you…” he suddenly said. Your heart fluttered as soon as he said those words. But still you stayed calm and watched the movie intently. When the movie ended, you stood up and prepared to go but he stopped you.

“Just stay here…” he let you sit down. “I’m really sorry about before…”

“Are we starting the topic again?” you stood up again and went to door. You were about to open the door, when he back hugged you.

“Everything…” he said. You turned to him and looked puzzled. “I loved everything about you. You’re one in a million and you’re unique as an alien” you playfully hit his chest. He chuckled. “Even though you looked like an alien…” he laughed at your irriated expression. Then he brought you closer to him. “Prettier than an alien, the alien that I’m…” he then gave you a passionate kiss and he paused. “obsess with”


ok.. sorry for the laaaateee update OTL

here's Leadah.. for you~