Until Forever

[Collection] SS501 One-Shots

 

I went up to her. I ran; I ran as fast as I can to catch up with her.

“KYU MIN-ah!!!” I shouted.

But it seems like she didn’t hear, or she just pretended not to hear. I continued to chase her until I caught her hand. She turned around and smiled at me.

“Hyung Jun-ah, I’m sorry. Please let me go.”

I hugged her and said “Kyu Min-ah, I-I can’t let you go. You’re all I have. I’ll die without you by my side. Y-you said we'll be together forever... u-until forever. P-please stay.”

Tears ran down my face as I said those words. Then, suddenly she started to disappear.

She’s gone forever.

There’s nothing I could do now, but to run; run away from this feeling. I started running again until I reached a cliff. I stopped, but I lost my balance and I fell. I wanted to shout for help, but even the words from my mouth abandoned me. I cried, no, I shouldn’t be crying, but I couldn’t help it.

Goodbye Kyu Min-sshi…

Show me your eyes and give you my love Nan nega johungol love you forever Come to my heart~♫♪

I was startled that I jumped out of my bed.

*sigh* that dream again.

“Lee Kyu Min,” I said as I took her picture frame on table. “I miss you. I love you. Now, what am I going to do without you? I’m alone now.”

I cried as I hugged her picture.

Show me your eyes and give you my love Nan nega johungol love you forever Come to my heart~♫♪

I didn’t notice that my phone was already ringing for almost 2 minutes. I quickly grabbed it.

“Hello” I answered.

“At last after 10 years, you finally answered. Hey, you should stop being somber. It’s been 3 years since Kyu Min died. If I see you still in that mood, I’m gonna kill you!”

The caller immediately hung up the phone.

“What a good way to comfort someone, huh?” I said to the phone sarcastically, and then I hung it up.

“Grr... that horse!” I gritted.

“See, you’re not alone… my love, I'm always here by your side, until forever” a voice suddenly whispered to me.

 

END