Becoming more HUMAN

CEO to CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber pov

“Mrs. Liu, we cannot do what you what, we would lose everything” The Manager of another tabloid said to me when I asked them to run a story that disputed what the others said. Luna is going to kill me if I can’t get things straight with the public.

Ring, ring

I look at my phone to see it is my sister Victoria calling.

“Jiějie, what do you need, what is wrong?” I asked, rapidly.

“Nothing is wrong with me, Amber. I just talked to Luna I asked her to watch out for you” Victoria said.

“Jiějie, I don’t need someone to look after me, I have Tiffany and Taeyeon” I said.

“Not for too much longer, they are trying to have a baby, you will see less of them over time” Victoria said. I was silent for a moment, she was right. They wanted to have kids and take it easy; I wanted to work until I dropped.

“Luna agreed to watch over you, be friendly and don’t make her want to kill you anymore than she already does” Victoria said before she cut off the line.

I headed to my house, going straight to my den, looking at my books.

Joining together/Soul mate- When both have agreed that they should be together, for eternity, a joining ceremony will be performed.

Why, why did this… feeling have to happen now. Why Luna, why the images of the past, Why.

I finished reading a little more, and headed to bed for the night.

 

Luna pov

My business combining with Amber Liu was a b

Please log in to read the full chapter