First meeting

CEO to CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luna

“Hello, you must be Amber Liu, my name is Park Sun- young but you can call me Luna.” I said to the person who I thought was Amber. “Yes, hello Luna.” Amber said reaching out her hand to me.

 

 

Luna

We shake hands and get down to business. “Amber, what is this meeting about?” I asked. “My company is one of the biggest, yours is a rising star I would like to share holds in our companies.” Amber said. I studied her face. “What percentage?” I asked trying to mirror her expression. “25 percent.” Amber said. “You want me to give you 25 percent of my company in exchange for 25 percent of yours.” I said still watching her face. “Yes, this is a good deal Luna, we could help each other.” Amber said leaning closer. “Okay 25 percent but don’t get any ideas that I would let you control all of my business.” I said signing the contract Amber passed over to me. “I will not unless I know that what you are doing is bad for your company.” Amber said. I stoop up preparing to leave. “This went well glad to do business with you.”I said shaking hands with Amber.

My eyes widen at the feeling I got with the skin contact. I rushed out of the restaurant. I told my driver to take me home.

Why? Why did the skin contact feel like a electric shock when I got home I went straight to my office. I had a few reports to do. I needed to get Amber out of my mind.

Amber

So it’s Luna. My soul mate, the electricity was powerful, straigh

Please log in to read the full chapter