Suprise Visit

CEO to CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luna pov

       Amber came over to tell me she would make them fix the mistake they had made, even though they don’t want to. I was relieved that she would do that. In the mean time I still got caught answering questions about Amber, and my relationship with her. I mean what part of it is just business does everyone in the world not understand. It does not matter if I think that Amber is slightly cute, and y, and...

“Luna a women named Victoria Liu is here to see you” My rambling in my mind was cut when one of my workers told me this.

“Send her in” I said. My worker went out and in came Victoria Liu. Victoria was a classy looking woman. Long black hair framing her face, tall, at least taller than me. She walked into my office like she owned the place, wearing a black and white dress that touched the top of her knees, a black bow around her waist and pear ear rings. Victoria Liu was nothing short of a goddess. Reports have said she had married Jin RI Choi the youngest of the Choi Empire a few years ago.

“Hello, Mrs. Liu, what do I own the pleasure?” I said has stood up to greet her into my office.

“Please just call me Victoria, I am here to talk about my younger sister” Victoria said as she shook my hand. We sat before I said anything about the matter.

“Victoria, your sister and I are merely business partners that have somehow been caught up in this scandal” I said.

“Luna, I had figured as much out, you see Amber does

Please log in to read the full chapter