Chapter 1

CEO to CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

“CEO Liu, you are free for the rest of the day.” My secretary said as we walked from the conference room to my office. I just nodded my head looking at all my employee’s doing their jobs…”What the hell.” I said loudly shocking everyone. I see one of the older workers harassing an intern. I walked calmly to the two, I pulled the intern away. “Tiffany go to my office, call your wife and tell her what happened.” I said to tiffany before I turned back to the older man, “Who are you?” I asked him. “I am parker Kim.” He said like it ment something. I motion him to follow me to my office. “Sit” I said motioning to a seat opposite of the room from tiffany. I went to my desk working until I heard commotion outside my office. I went around my desk and sat in a chair between parker and Tiffany. When the door opened parker’s eyes got wide at the sight of Kim Taeyeon with fire in her eyes. “Lil T calm down and let’s see what he had to say.” I said. She pouted, glared and walked to tiffany. “Parker what were you thinking harassing tiffany Kim.” I aid looking at him waiting for him to explain, He cleared his throat “She is really pretty and I wanted her even though she is married.” Is her serious I thought to myself. “Lil T” I said and started to work again with music blaring out Parker screams, Taeyeon lunged and was beating parker to a pulp Tiffany cheering it on “Go TaeTae, TaeTae the best.

I just smiled and continued my work my only friends all I need.

 

“Ladi

Please log in to read the full chapter