News

CEO to CEO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luna

“Luna you signed a contract with Liu enterprises without talking to any of us.” “Why would you sign a contract with the devil?” “She will eat us alive.” My employees bombarded me with these questions and comments. “Enough this is my company, signing the contract was my decision not any of yours. The contract will help with everything. Amber Lie may be cold but her work ethic shows results.” I said. “Please leave, get back to work.”

Once they all left I got back to work. Why would I stand up for someone I barely met yesterday, and how do they all know about the contract. I thought so I searched about Liu enterprises.

-CEO Amber Liu Company buying out Choi enterprises.

-Amber Liu seen with Park Sun Young at family restaurant

-Amber Liu confirms contract with Park enterprise.

So that is how they all know. I clicked on the link.

Liu and Park Enterprise Jointed by 25%

Liu enterprise has confirmed that park enterprise has signed a contract with then. CEO Amber Liu was spotted with CEO park sun young at a family restaurant yesterday, but is business partners all these two are?

Damn you Amber Liu, the least you could have done is tell me you were talking to the press. I picked up my things and headed to Liu enterprises. I have a lot to tell Amber Liu.

Amber

“CEO Lie the news is out.” My secretary said. “Is that all?” I asked seeing that she is still standing there. “Um… The

Please log in to read the full chapter