Tricks 7-12

36 tricks of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the weekend Jiyong hoped for a peaceful one. He needed to gather energy before that year's theme for the design contest was announced the following week.
However people who are named Seunghyun always loved to ruin such plans.

 

The end of the peacefulness started when Lee Seunghyun, better known as Seungri, broke his fairly new lamp. The loud shattering sound woke even Jiyong from his deep slumber.
“Panda, what the did you do now?” A grumpy dragon went into his boyfriend's room, ready to kill him, yet when he saw the confused younger his anger flew away.
Seungri's hair was a mess, some dried saliva was around his mouth and a paper was glued on his cheek. That picture made Jiyong conclude that his boyfriend felt asleep while studying (again).

 

On the day Jiyong discovered Seungri's ability to fall asleep literally everywhere, he was desperately searching for the younger. They had wanted to go to watch a movie, but Seungri didn't show up at the fixed time nor answered Jiyong's hundreds of calls and messages. Jiyong had been close to call the police, the FBI and the milk-companies, yet Youngbae proposed to search the campus at first. After some searching Jiyong discovered his peacefully sleeping boyfriend in the library. By that time it was too late for the movie and Jiyong accused Seungri of pulling a trick again.

 

However in that moment the broken lamp was the thing that mattered. Not being fully awake, Seungri tried to collect all the fragments and before Jiyong could stop him, he cut himself at one of the pieces.
“Oh panda...” To prevent more injuries, Jiyong dragged his boyfriend to the bathroom and took care of the cut. “How to you dare to make me worry in the early morning?”
Something which sounded like a “sorry” escaped Seungri's mouth together with a yawn while the older put a band-aid over the cut.
“You are pulling tricks again! You know that I can't be mad at your clumsiness.”
“Now it's my clumsiness? I thought you mean my fingers again... At least last weekend you loved them, especially in your .”
“Shut up and bring me coffee.”

 

The day became worse for Jiyong when his former roommate Seunghyun appeared at their door.
“Jiji, how much I missed you.” Jiyong was pulled into a hug which he didn't want but fighting Seunghyun was a difficult thing. If the older wanted something, he would always get it.
When the former rooommate finally stopped showing his love, Jiyong saw a young man with far too long bangs behind him, yet before he could ask Seunghyun continued talking. “You, Youngbae, Daesungie and me are going to sing karaoke today.”
At least, so thought Jiyong, he knew the name of the half blind guy. “Sorry, but Youngbae is on a short vacation with his girlfriend.”
“But it's no fun if we can't build teams.” Seunghyun pouted like a 5 year old kid.
“Ji~ who is at the door?” Before Jiyong could block the older Seunghyun's view from the younger Seunghyun, the older one discovered his new roomate.
“I was replaced? By a panda?” And the childish pout got even bigger.

 

“You know that the rooms in a STUDENT'S DORM don't stay empty for long.”
“But still...”
“Well Seungri, that's Choi Seunghyun and his friend. Yes, THAT Seunghyun.”
“You told him about me already?” The pout on Seunghyun's face disappeared as fast as it had appeared and was replaced by a grin.
“Nice to meet you. Jiyong told me a lot about you already.”
“I hope only positive things.”
One look was enough to agree that it's better not to say anything to that point.

 

In the end Jiyong and Seungri agreed to join the karaoke. Mainly they did it cause they felt sorry for Daesung who was apparently Seunghyun's new victim after Jiyong. The poor boy started at working at the same time as Seunghyun and wasn't fast enough to escape him.
However Jiyong didn't know yet, how hard the evening would become...

 

To celebrate the new "friendships" Seunghyun paid the first round of drinks and Jiyong was glad about that. Alcohol always made Seunghyun a little more endurable.
The first one who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter